Twenty and Eligible

ONEUS' Leedo Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Warning: This chapter contain slightly strong language, mention of , ual activity and disturbing content that may not be suitable and upsetting for some readers.]

 

 

“No! You cannot!”, Geonhak’s voice went another level of octave. He sounds very surprise as he stops right in front you which made you almost bump onto him. You abruptly stops on your track so wouldn’t collide into his hard chest. Oh hell yes, he has one hell hard of chest. You accidentally touched it once but that is not the case at the moment.

 

“Why not? I’m old enough to date.”, you paused and sips on your coffee, walking pass and leaving him behind. Geonhak tried to collect himself and ran after you. Both of you were waiting in front of the elevator as Geonhak try to persuade you for not doing a blind date, again.

 

“Fine.”, you paused. “If you set me up with any of your single friends.”, you said and gave him a wink. Dumbfounded, Geonhak followed you getting into the elevator. He felt hot all of sudden and instead of sipping his matcha latte through the straw, he chugged it all in. He definitely knew he would get brain freeze with that act but he did not know how painful and annoying the brain freeze would be.

 

“Ah, it’s cold.”, he groaned and held on his head, getting brain freeze. The brain freeze is getting painful and he face the elevator wall and leaned against it.

 

“Of course! It’s ice !”, you chuckled, followed by Geonhak. Indeed feeling stupid afterwards.

 

 

Here you are sitting in a fancy restaurant that Geonhak had booked for you and your date. Since it was a fancy restaurant, there is a dress-code that you will need to follow. You are wearing a black dress. It is a knee length, long sleeve dress with some lacies at the rim of the wrist. This is the only dress you have. Most of time, you are comfortable wearing pants instead of dress and skirt.

 

After a good ten minutes, a tall man with a bouquet of roses approached your table. His voice was smooth as silk and as he asks for your name. You smile sweetly to him, trying to give the best impression. He return your smile and have a sit across you before giving you the roses.

 

You are not a fan of flowers but you appreciate his effort so you took it anyway. Just be thankful, dear self. You thought. As soon as he sits, he extend his long arms for a friendly handshake.

 

“I’m Youngjo, the famous pretty boy, Kim Youngjo.”, it was awkward, right off the bat. However, you did extend you hand for a handshake and introduce yourself. You heard about him before. He is the sweet heart of the music department and your friends were heads over him every time they saw him. They even skipped some classes to see his performance every Friday, it’s the music department evaluation day.

 

Youngjo was wearing a black leather pants with red roses pattern shirt along with a long black coat. You had to be honest he look so good in that outfit and you lowkey hope everything would go well.

 

It has been more than thirty minutes, this Youngjo guy keep talking and praising himself. You could not do anything but to eat, drink and listen to all of his self love statements and you mentally face palming yourself. You really wanted to get yourself out from this mess but tonight would be a long one. Instead of cutting him off or listening to his self love compliment, you are imagining yourself beat the hell out of him. Even worst, tape that pretty mouth of his and let you eat in peace.

 

“You know, I was actually so shock when people told me I have a pretty eyes and most of them are women. I mean there’s men too but I’m straight.”, he chuckles as feed himself some pasta. He puts down his fork and pointed towards his eyes. “You see these eyes? Aren’t they shining?”, he asks and you awkwardly nods. Is he serious?!

 

“I’m sorry if it’s blinded you.”, he said and you laughed. That was a genuine laugh. It was funny and ridiculous in the same time. Actually, you enjoy his company that night because he was fun guy except that he loved himself too much. Though he does not give you any room to talk, you do not mind it all because at the end of the day you already lost interest on him.

 

Kim Youngjo. Out.

 

 

“How was your date last Saturday?”, Geonhak asks, a little excited. You gave him a look before rolling your eyes, sighing heavily as you were reminded to the restless night with Youngjo. It was tiring just by listening to him talking highly about himself.

 

“He—“, you paused as you pinched the bridge of your nose. Geonhak waited for you to tell him everything. “He never let me talk. I’ve been listen to him speaking highly of himself.”, you huffed. “Overall, it was a boring date.”

 

You heard he laughed from your side and slap his muscular arms. “You laugh?! It was a torture for me! How is that funny for you?”, you asks, a little bit annoyed with him.

 

“I kind of— can imagine the reaction on your face that you are giving him.”, he laughed again and you rolled your eyes. His laugh annoyed you and you felt the urge of smacking him but in the same time your energy does not worth on this man. You closed your eyes tightly and tried to suppress that anger of yours.

 

“…but he was funny and a gentleman.”, you added. Geonhak immediately stop laughing and paid his full attention on you again.

 

“Are you going out with him again?”, Geonhak asks and you gasp. Your expression are already enough to tell him that you are not going out with him. Never again. Geonhak nods as he saw your expression and he did not say anything afterwards. He pulled out his phone and showed you a picture another friend of his.

 

“How about this one?”, he asks as he showed you the photo of a ginger haired guy.

“He looks promising.”, you paused. “Wait— is this another date?”, eyes widen, unbelievable. You thought it was only one time. Geonhak retrieved his phone and gave you a questioning look.

“…I’m sure I heard you say to hook you up with my single friends. There’s an ’S’ and that- my friend is a plural.”, Geonhak gave you his signature smile, the mocking smile and not his infamous smirk.

“Why am I even friend with you…”, you muttered under your breath.

“I actually can heard you, you know?”, Geonhak waves his hand in front of you, telling you he actually there as a person not imagination.

“I know, I meant for you to hear it.”, you rolled your eyes. “Anyways, I hope he’s not as weird as Youngjo. That man really gave me bad goosebumps.”, you groaned.

 

 

 

This time it was a casual date and you are grateful that you would not have to wear any dresses or high heels anymore. You are wearing something comfortable and compliment your body line too. You are wearing light blue denim, white t-shirt tucked in your jeans with a khaki knitted sweater and a pair of white converse. Very comfortable for a casual outdoor date.

While you were waiting for him, you scrolls through your social media. When you felt someone sitting next to you, you look to your side and saw a familiar handsome man. You are confuse but not sure how to react.

“I’m Seoho.”, he laughed and offered a handshake. You gasped, realising your mistake for not recognising him. The photo that Geonhak showed he had a gingered hair but right now he has a jet black hair which is actually look very good on him. You took his hand and introduced yourself as well.

His eye smiles are really charming which you indeed fall in love with.

Seoho was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and checkered boyfriend shirt as a jacket which look pretty thick. He wore a dark blue beanie too, to match the shirt he is wearing. First impression of Seoho is nice, well for now.

But damn you were quick to judge this man that early. He is indeed a freak like Youngjo but he was much more worst than Youngjo. You can’t believe he actually nitpicked on everything you ate!

It seems like a nice weather to have a toppokki and you asks Seoho to come along with you. You were about to order another serve of toppokki when Seoho stops you. “A girl shouldn’t eating too much, you’ll get fat easily.”, he said. You are actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter