One at a Time

ONEUS' Leedo Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leedo, please.", you said as you caught his wrist but Leedo ignored you as he tries to pull his wrist away. 

"No. I'm not doing it.", he replied, looking away. Honestly, he was a little bit pissed off. Both you and Leedo visited Lotte World because— let's be honest, you tricked him.

"I told you, I don't do dates.", he said coldly. Your heart dropped, a little bit disappointed because he was actually against it but even if you were being honest with him, you are completely sure that he will reject your offer, again. 

Apparently, you made a deal with him. You were well aware of his situation, trust issues and a few resentments he had but trying will not hurt, right?

Trying to be friend with him was quite hard too because he was cold. He would always ignore you but giving up is not your first name. When you learn his hobby is working out, you often bought things he need to the gym. Thanks to your hard works, he finally talking to you but he would not call you as his friend. Not yet.

"But you agreed yesterday.", you whines as you tailed him from behind. "Hey, shut up. I don't think you're in the place to speak right now.", he replied, obviously pissed because you tricked him. "Don't you think this is too much?", he asked.

"You agreed with eight dates but you rejected it five times and I don't have a lot of chance now.", you were sulking but trying your best to hide it because you knew he hates it.

"Take a hint will you?", he said. "That means, I am not interested.", he added, walking away before you could even reply. Quickly, you ran after him. "Okay, fine, fine. Here take this.", you pulled out the tickets out from your bag and put it his palm.

"You can go in alone or with Seoho.", you said and walked away.

Leedo was lost. He looked at those tickets before his eyes trailed after you. "What am I going to do with Seoho? Stand there?", he mumbled alone.

 

 

 

"Leedo let's eat—"

"No thanks.", he cut you off even before you could finish you sentence. You rolled your eyes before following him to the studio without even saying anything anymore. As soon as you reach his own studio room for the day he stopped you. "Find another room, I'm busy.", he said before closing the door right in front of face.

"Alright! Aye you're such a petty man.", you grumbled as you opened the door next to him.

Leedo and you were in the music department majoring in song composition. Students were welcome to use their facilities in the department and one of them are personal music studio where it could fit one to three people. Sometimes, Leedo would asked your opinion about his songs and you gave your honest opinion about it. Does not mean, you like him you would sugar coat things that were not suppose to.

It has been more than six hours you locked yourself in the studio and you were almost finished with the song, just a little bit ad-libs and you are good to go but you're just lazy and tired. You saved everything before shutting down the computer and unlocked the door. You went to the next door and knocked it, of course no answer. You try to open it but it was locked.

"What is he doing?", you keep banging on the door and the door finally opened, revealing the most offended human being in this department. His eyes were half closed and his hair was messy. The computer was still on but the room were a little dim.

"Amazing, Leedo. You're unbelievable. Didn't you say you were busy?", you raised your eyebrows. 

"Did you actually sleep?", you added before poking your head inside of his studio room. "Smells like a man here."

"What do you think I am? A dog?", he said as he light up the room. "Go, I'm busy.", he said. Before he could shut the door again, your hand hold it and quickly went inside and went straight to the computer. Leedo scoffed, speechless with your action. You were amazed by the layers he did in his song.

"Hey, let's have some pizza.", you quickly said, eyes were still on the computer.

"No."

"Oh, come on.", you begged.

"I said no.", he sternly replied and put his hoodie back on.

"Well, it's your lost then.", you shrugged and walked out from the studio room, going straight home.

 

 

As soon as you get to your apartment, you put the present you bought for him for his birthday. Tomorrow is his birthday and you bought him a popular cologne and you hope he likes it. Honestly, you think the smells really suit him. That's why you bought it.

You could not find Leedo since the morning. Could he possibly avoid you on purpose again? He always did it, it was no longer a surprise for you. As much as you want to feel offend by his action but he is Leedo. 

You shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter