► CHEAT SHEET

PERSONA: SEOUL ► 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝘽𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙔, 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏... apply open!
cheat sheet
persona: seoul
applyfic
the 
story
So, this fic is highly based on Persona 5, the video game. There are a lot of elements from it, but here is an overview of info that I think will help you all get a better understanding of the fic!
For starters, the applyfic begins with my character, Hyunwoo, and the new kid (The Jupiter Person) finding a weird app on their phones that's called 'Metaverse Navigator. When they click it, it sends them to the Metaverse, a manifestatoin of the collective unconcious. The Metaverse is essentially a seperate world where the character are able to combat Shadows, the monsters in the Metaverse, and trigger their Personas. The Metaverse manifests in two different ways. First is Mementos, which is manifestation of the general Seoul population's darknesss. Things like breakups, depression, jealousy, and anger are what can trigger Shadow versions of people to appear in Mementos. The second is Souls, which is a manifestation of a specific person's inner darkness. People who have their own Souls have a strong darkness inside of them. For example, the first Soul that is explored in this fic is that of a drug lord in Seoul. 
The characters make it their goal to clean the city of dark souls by exploring Mementos and entering people's Souls. They are accompanied by Chipi, a talking magpie bird who claims to originally be a human searching for his sister throughout the Metaverse. 
As for the personas, they are based off of Roman gods and are a manifestation of their respective character's personality and background. For example, Hyunwoo's persona is Mars, the god of war. This reflects in Hyunwoo's aggressive and vulgar nature that he learned as a coping mechanism to deal with his father's abuse growin up. Keep your character's persona/god in mind when you're developing their personalities and backgrounds! Personas users are able to explore the Metaverse safely, since they are able to use the Personas' abilities and powers to fight Shadows, as compared to a normal person who has no way of fighting a Shadow. A lot more information about the world will be explained and revealed throughout the fic, so I'm trying to hold back on spoiling stuff. If you have any more questions, feel free to DM me!
chara
cterS
The story is set in 2021, and the characters are in their 2nd or 3rd year of high school. I kept note on what their age ranges should be, but the characters of the fic will be between 16 and 18 years old. Since the story takes place in South Korea, most of the characters will be South Korean. But, feel free to make your character a foreigner (this includes them being non-Asian or half-Asian). To keep it realistic, I'll only be choosing at most two foreign characters,though.
In terms of face claims, your character's FC cannot be more than 5 years older than them or less than 3 years younger. Also, no racebending please! For character's whose stories involve dark topics, I would prefer if their FCs are at least 18, since I don't want to have to put real minors (as in the FCs) in these situations, fictional or not :)
I love complex characters, so get as creative as you want with your character's background and personality. This is a slice of life dramedy, so you can give your characters dramatic backgrounds. Feel free to touch up on sensitive topics as well, just please make sure to include a trigger warning in the beginning of your app just in case! 
When it comes to relationships, only include characters that you want to be mentioned or appear in the fic. Basically, if you don't think their grandma matters to the fic, there's not need to include them in your app. Love interests aren't required, but feel free to have them! All ualities are accepted, so don't think you have to make your character hetero. I love collabs, so don't feel shy to collab with each other! Also, just to separate the world of this story from the real world, you cannot make your love interest a real celebrity. You can however, use them as your faceclaim. For example, you cannot have Twice's Jihyo as your love interest, but you can make your love interest's FC Jihyo, have her personality be exactly like Jihyo's, and even have her be in a nine member band like Jihyo. Your character can't be in a romantic relationship with anyone over 18 (if they're underaged) or anyone more than two years older than them (if they're 18). Since this fic touches on dark topics like abuse, you can have them "date" (and by date, i mean face literal grooming by) an older person, but I will treat it as abuse and manipulation and I won't be romanticizing it and they won't be considered their love interest, they'd be considered their abuser.
The password is a song you think represents your character, or your character's favorite song. 
other
Get as creative as you want! Like I said, I love complex characters who break the boundaries of stereotypes and cliches! The trivia area is your best friend! I'd love to learn more about your character's quirks, social media, habits, and everything else that doesn't fit in the other sections.
Again, collabing is allowed! Make your characters siblings, rivals, love interests, friends, etc! I love seeing the amazing ideas that come out from putting people's minds together.
You don't have to use the specific source code that I have listed, but please make sure that you have all the information included in the app! There are a lot of scrolling boxes in the application I'm using for this fic, so make sure you don't miss them!
Remember, quality over quantity! Don't worry about making your application super long, all that matters is that you have all the info about your character included! 
If you want an example or want to learn more about him, 
 HERE  is Hyunwoo's app!
brownie points
Brownie points if your face claim comes from: Weeekly, Everglow, Itzy, STAYC, ATEEZ, The Boyz, Treasure, or Stray Kids! 
As a hardcore Ryuann (the characters who inspired the Mars & Venus personas) shipper, I would love you forever if you are applying for the Venus plotline and make my lonely boy Hyunwoo you l/i <3. 
Again, unique characters and personalities!
And of course, including Hyunwoo in your applications
Also, Wooyoung (ATEEZ) is taken as a face claim!