► PERSONAS

PERSONA: SEOUL ► 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝘽𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙔, 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏... apply open!
personas
persona: seoul
applyfic
0 Apps
the JUPItER PerSONA
2003-2004 | male or female

Jupiter— God of the sky and thunder. The king of the gods.

A new student attending Sowon High School. By chance encounter, they and Hyunwoo find a weird app on their phone that sends the two into the soul of Lee Seunghyun, a drug trafficker in Seoul. There, they manifest Jupiter, their Persona. As king of the gods, they become the leader of this team.

This is definitely a free plot, since the other characters are based on P5 characters, and The Jupiter Persona is based off of Persona 5's main character, Joker, who doesn't really have much of a personality since it's based off player choices.

seo hyunwoo
the MARS PerSONA
04052003 | FC: WOOYoung (ateez)

Mars— God of war.

Seo Hyunwoo is Sowon High School's token troublemaker. Loudmouthed and short-tempered, Hyunwoo's rebellious personality gets him in trouble a lot at school.

Hyunwoo was always an outcast due to his vulgar mouth and aggressive nature. But it only turned for the worst when father was sent to prison for drug dealing. Everything fell apart for him; his grades slipped, he stopped coming to morning classes, and he cut off the few friends he had completely. When he began to feel like he had nothing going for his life, his persona appeared.

0 APPS
the VENUS PERSONA
2004-2005 | FEMALE

Venus— Goddess of love, beauty, and victory.

A student attending Sowon High whose beauty is undeniable. She's extremely popular and liked around campus, and her chances of being seen around school with the likes of a new kid and Hyunwoo are normally slim to none, until she unlocks her own Persona, Venus.

0 apps
the NEPtuNE perSONA
2003-2004 | MALE

Neptune— God of the seas.

A star on Sowon High's swimteam who's on his way to greatness. With plenty of scholarships to his name, his entire school and swimming career is thrown through a loop once he enters the world of Persona.

0 APPS
the DIANA PERSONA
2003-2004 | FEMALE

Diana— Goddess of the hunt.

A tough, but feared, student at Sowon High School. She's not on good terms with a lot of people, but has to rid herself of her people problems for the sake of clearing the city of evil souls.

0 APPS
the MinERVA PERSONA
2004-2005 | FEMALE

Minerva— Goddess of wisdom and justice.

An incredibly smart student attending Sowon High School who's making a name for herself with her academic achievements. Her smart mind becomes a key component in the team's success.

0 APPS
the APOLLO PERSONA
2004-2005 | MALE 

Apollo— God of music and dance

A young idol who finds himself thrown into the team, with the deal-breaking choice between his promising career and purifying souls with his Persona, Apollo.