CHAPTER 5

EX'S

NAYEON POV. 

 

Were walking home, actually were not walking home were kind a spying Y/N. 

 

As were about to move closer I step on a branch that make a sound. 

 

We quickly hide, afraid to get caught. 

 

“Yah! Unnie, be careful next time” Jeongyeon said. I was about to say something when We heard Y/N and lisa talking more like whispering. 

 

We went to hear it. “Is it really ok?” Y/N asked. “Well you can find your date there” lisa said that make as shock. 

 

“That why it's called blind date” she added. “I thought that for blind only” Y/N said innocently. We were laughing silently right now. 

 

“So are you in or nah?” Lisa asked with full of hope. “Are you sure this is good idea?” Y/N asked. “Of course it is so you can forget-” She couldn't finish her sentence because her girlfriend is waiting impatiently. “Yah! Lisa! Y/N! LET'S GO!” she shouted. 

 

Time Skip

 

Were already at home doing nothing until an idea popped to my head. 

 

“Am going to spy Y/N who's gonna come with me?” I asked they immediately stand up. 

 

“Let's go” They said. We are infront Y/N apartment. Well she has an apartment, she brought it when we were still dating. 

 

I saw a tree that we can climb on. We climb on the tree and saw Y/N window close. I was about to open it when Y/N accidentally open it. 

 

Long story short I fell and my body is aching. My friends are laughing so hard. Suddenly there could be a running sound coming from Y/N apartment. 

 

I was about to stand up when I saw Y/N running toward me with a worried expression. [Awww, my baby still care about me] I thought. 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Y/N carrying me bridal-style blush hard. 

 

“So what are you all doing at the tree?” She asked. “We were sp-” sana did not finish her sentence cause I covered it with my hand. Afraid of Y/N will think of as as a weirdo. 

 

“Ahm.... we...... We saw a tree... Yeah we saw a tree we didn't know this is your place..... So ahm... We went there..... To..... To play yeah we went there to play.” I said nervously. “O..... K” She said unsure. 

 

“Let me see where does it hurt?” She asked. “Awww, you still care about me” I said fluttered. “Shut up or you want me to make it more worse?” she said in a cold way, damn that gave as shiver to our spine.