CHAPTER 4

EX'S

JIHYO  POV. 

 

Morning

 

Am excited to be with her again, but I needed to patiently wait for her to warm up with us. I said to myself. 

 

Why did I even broke up with her? I asked myself. Then I remembered that I cheated on her with Daniel. 

 

Nevermind She probably move on. I thought. 

 

Well anyway I needed to get ready so We can claim what's our, before someone take her away from us. 

 

Time Skip

 

Were here at the school already well my members are excited. 

 

We went to the principal office. “PD-nim, can we change our classes?” I asked “Also can I have Lee Y/N's schedule?” I added. 

 

“Sure girls” He said and when to find Y/N's schedule. “Here” he said “Thank you PD-nim” We said in unison. “It's ok, you girls ard like daughters to me” he said. “Also I want you to take care of Y/N, even if she's strong she still have a weakness and that is you all” he said pointing at Us. 

 

We were shocked so we bowed many times and said that we'll take care of Y/N. 

 

Time Skip

 

We are here at our picked seat, sitting well actually we pick a seat whose more nearer to Y/N. 

 

After about 2 hour's Y/N came with her same aura. But got shocked when she saw as all. 

 

“Why are all here?” She asked still shock, but at the same time annoyed. 

 

“Why, Can't we be here?” Tzuyu asked. “Then were leaving” She added. “Go then, the door is open for all of you” Y/N said casually, while pointing at the door. 

 

We are in shocked mode right now my other members even have there jaw drop. Well cause the Y/N we know are not cold but sweet, nice not savage. 

 

Maybe breaking her heart is the reason she change. 

 

JEONGYEON POV. 

 

I recovered first and shouted at her

“Yah! Is that how you talk to your unnies?” I asked angrily. “Since when did I respect you all?” She asked coldly that send shiver to my bones. “To all that I know I've didn't respect you from the beginning” She said. She turn around and went to her seat. 

 

I sit at my seat and said“Y/N change, she's not the Y/N I know before”. 

 

While my members they just nodded, while the other's are still stunned at Y/N talking to us back. 

 

Soon after the teacher came.