CHAPTER 3

EX'S

Y/N POV. 

 

So while I was walking I feel like am being followed but I shrugged it.

 

Am here at the field now.

 

“So class my name is Y/T/N(your teacher name) am gonna be your PE teacher for today, Ok?” She/He said. 

 

“Ok seonsaengnim”We said in unison. 

 

Time Skip

 

Our class is already done now were going home now. 

 

“So what happened Y/N you look pissed?” Mandu unnie asked. “Well long story short my ex's are there bugging  and Annoying me” I said. 

 

“Just don't mind them, yall already break up and move on” Limario oppa said “Also what the point of being with them if they are the one who breaks up with you?” she added. Well she's right. 

 

UNKNOWN POV. 

 

Unknown to them that there is someone who heard there conversations. “Im sorry *sniff* Y/N” that someone said crying her heart out. 

 

Ring~~

 

She heard her phone ringing. “Hello” She said “Yah! Momo unnie, where are you?” the other line asked shouting. 

“Oh, Jihyo am coming” She said before ending the call. 

 

She run as fast as she can at the parking lot. She saw her other members there waiting impatiently. 

 

“Momo where did you go?” Jeongyeon asked. “And did you cry?”She asked  again. “I'll tell you guys when were at our dorm” She said still sniffing. 

 

“Ok” they said. 

 

Time Skip

 

“So what actually happened unnie?” Jihyo said. “So while I was walking to go to the parking lot I heard Y/N and her friends talking, When suddenly there conversations go to Y/N personal life that includes us.” I said. 

 

*Silence*

 

“What do you mean unnie?” Chaeyoung asked. “They are talking about our break ups, that made Y/N a bit sad, It's just that I feel guilty, about breaking her heart” I said trying to cry while the memories of me and Y/N play in my mind. “Yeah I agree” They said. 

 

“So what are we gonna do now?” I asked while crying. “Why not let's share her, but first let's be friends with her, then make her fall for us, if she fall we need to promise to not break her heart again you all know, she has a break up 9 times, because of US. ” Jihyo

said.

 

“WE AGREE” we said shouting. “Let's go sleep now tommorow is a big day” Tzuyu said. “OK” we all said.