Look

My Collection of Hwang In Yeop and Moon Ga Young One-Shots

Hwang In Yeop loved staring at her, he especially loved looking at her when she wasn't aware. Not that he'd ever admit that to anyone, well except Moon Ga Young herself because the woman simply always had her way with him. If she had asked him to admit it, he would've done so immediately. Gosh, he was such a sap wasn't he? 

 

He loved observing her, from her every expression, movement, and sound, basically everything about her. And right now, even if she was sleeping in bed, it wasn't an exception either. He woke up earlier than her and he resorted to watching the sleeping beauty beside him. 

 

He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and watched as her nose twitched cutely. Yes, watching her sleep has become his favorite past time ever since they've been in a relationship. Carefully, he let his thumb wander from her smooth forehead down to her eyebrows, temple, cheek to nose and finally to her lips and chin. 

 

He placed a swift adoring kiss of her forehead before placing his palm flat on her back to let her burrow further into his warmth. As if on instinct, her body pressed closer up against his and she sighed as her face was buried against his neck. 

 

"love"

 

"mmm?" he hummed

 

"why are you awake? what time is it?" 

 

"four am, go back to sleep"

 

"have you been staring at me a while ago?"

 

"I have" 

 

"you're very honest, I love it"

 

"not as much as I love you" 

 

"ahhh I love you too but it's too early to be this mushy oppa" 

 

"then go back to sleep Ga Young-ah" 

 

"only if you do"

 

"arasseo arasseo" he concedes with a kiss on her temple as he her shoulder lovingly with his thumb. 

 

With her warmth surrounding him, his eyes slowly droop and he succumbs to sleep with a smile.