Her Real Oppa

My Collection of Hwang In Yeop and Moon Ga Young One-Shots

It had started out a normal day at the shoot, Ga Young was filming with Cha Eun Woo with In Yeop by the side watching the whole scene unravel. His eyes turning soft as he focuses on the one woman in the scene. She looks like she's having fun and he finds a gentle smile encasing his features as he watches. 


 

He's snapped back into reality when a hand pulls on his sleeve and a cute whispered "oppa" follows. He looks down to see Ga Young right in front of him trying to read into him and he reassures her with a smile. His hand reaches up to mess her hair and the other safely tucks itself around her arm, hidden from prying eyes and cameras.


 

He knows she's barely holding the urge to lean into him when she sighs and pouts. 'Ah, such was the price to pay when the man of interest isn't the main lead in the drama' she thinks to herself and settles for smiling at him and squeezing his hand that wasn't in view of the cameras filming their behind-the-scenes. 


 

When filming was finally done for the day, the two find themselves walking away from the set. Ga Young was more of the touchy type and had finally gotten the skinship that they'd miss for today's shoot since she was snappy towards his character. With her head on his shoulder, they continued walking until they reached his car. To his surprise, his car was the only one left there. 

 

"Where's your manager?" 

 

"I told her to go home with the car, I have you to drive me around oppa" she looked at him with the best puppy eyes she could muster

 

"nope, i'm going to leave you here" he tried to keep a straight face and couldn't help but anticipate her snarky reply

 

"yah! why are you acting like seojun now huh? Let me remind you that we're not filming now oppaaaa" she said as she banged her head softly on his chest now that he was facing her

 

"arasseo arasseo, I'm sorry for being seojun the jerk for a second. Kinda difficult trying to differentiate them when they both like you" with those words Ga Young's face had immediately turned into a shade of red and tried hiding her flustered state by hiding.

 

"aish! Seojun wouldn't be this cheesy, only In Yeop oppa is this cheesy!" Ga Young had ultimately hid her blushing face on his chest and was determined to not let him see

 

"right and only I can make you this flustered...unless you change your mind" he said as he lifted her face and gently her cheek with his palm

 

"oppa, you know that you're my type right? the one and only for me?" she asked and held on tight to his hand on her cheek


 

He timidly nodded and she exasperatedly sighed before going to tickle his sides as he tried to run away

 

"cheer up oppa!" 

 

"stop being such a big baby!"

 

"you're such a man child gosh!" 

 

She yelled after him and his laughter echoed around the empty parking area. Thank God that they had wrapped up filming at 2 am and no one was around to witness this happening because if someone did, it would mean trouble for them. They had tomorrow too to rest so it was fine. 

 

She had already caught up to him and ended up being in his embrace as they fell down because of the impact. Ga Young opened her eyes to find herself looking down at the man child she was yelling at and he suddenly averted his eyes from hers. 

 

So she hit him with all the force she could muster which made the man below her flustered.

 

"Yah yah, what did I do wrong?"

 

"We're not filming anymore!!! Stop avoiding my eyes when I want to look at yours" she huffed as she pouted and looked at the ground

 

"I'm sorry, I forgot again. Silly me, you can look at me anytime you want now" he teased as he nudged her chin with his thumb so she'd look up to him. 

 

It took a lot of nudges from him until she finally looked at him, staring at him so intently that it took all of his will power to not give her a kiss. She looked so beautiful when she did that and it did all sorts of things to him. 

 

She smiled, satisfied with how long they've been looking into each others eyes before she decided to stand up and offer her hand to help him get back up on his feet too. She smiled when he dusted her coat off, feeling warm from the utmost care and attention he provided her with right now at this moment. 

 

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, still cautious and gentle-manly as ever. She could only roll her eyes inwardly in her head, her man would never learn how to be rough with her. She found it cute though, he'd always been so shy and yet attentive and caring at the same time. How he pulled that off she didn't know. 

 

She was pulled out of her reverie when he opened the car door for her. Closing it gently when she was safely inside and she watched as he ran over to the driver's side to get in as well. He locked the car doors and proceeded with adjusting and making sure that the car was alright to go. She was so busy looking at him adoringly, how manly he looked and how he had such a sharp jaw. That she was zoned out when he looked over at her. 

 

He chuckled silently at how adorable she looked zoning out like that. He reached over to her side and buckled her seatbelt on for her. However, when he was about to go back to put his seatbelt on himself, her hand had pulled him towards her and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He suddenly looked so shy that it caused her laughter to bubble around them. 

 

"I've kissed you plenty of times already oppa, still not used to it?" a pleased grin had made its way on her lips 

 

"you just surprised me that's all" he tried reasoning, his hand buckling his seatbelt as he drove out of the parking space and she simply chuckled.

 

While waiting for the red light to turn green, her hand suddenly landed on top of the one that was holding the brakes 

 

"oppa don't change, I like you this way. But if you do change, guess I'll jusy have to accept that ...because I like you very much" she smiled and pinched his cheeks and he looked over at her, his eyes mirroring the fondness in her own eyes before his hand flipped over and interlaced with hers. 

 

He brought her hand up to his mouth and gently planted a soft kiss which brought shivers up her spine. "I won't change for you, if it's what you want, it's always what you'll get. Although I'll try to be more affectionate huh? I need to catch up to you and your skinship" he winks at her and drives off when the light turns green. 

 

She simply squeezes his hand and doesn't let go the whole ride. She may be with Cha Eun Woo on screen in the drama, but the man she was with and the one she'll always choose will be this one beside her, her In Yeop oppa.