Those stares

My Collection of Hwang In Yeop and Moon Ga Young One-Shots

Hwang In Yeop had always been at the receiving end of her adoring stares and the same could be said for her too, but that would be another story for next time. She just couldn't help it, this human being who looked so tough was a marshmallow. He looked so adorable being shy, plus it didn't hurt that he was such a gentleman as well (she'd like to kiss and thank his parents for raising him well) that she could only appreciate him more and melt on the inside. 

 

She's seen some of the BTS clips and she'd quietly giggle to herself as she watches herself looking at him adoringly in those clips. Gosh, she looked like she was a lovesick teenager. Even her stylists had joked around about it when they had come across videos or chanced upon seeing the real scenario as they hung back on set. They'd often tell her to 'Just kiss the guy already Ga Young' 'gosh you look so in love with him' and 'if I were in your shoes, I'd be looking at him the same way too, I totally understand because he's such a gentleman' and Ga Young certainly agreed with the last opinion. 

 

"You okay?" a deep voice startles her from her thoughts and she jumps a little from the shock. The perpetuator could only scratch the back of his neck sheepishly "ah mianhe, I didn't mean to startle you. The director sent me to come get you because we need to film something together" he finishes his lines and stares at the floor. 

 

"Ah mianhe, let's go?" she smiles warmly at the shy man beside her and locks her arm around his. He responds by nodding and smiling at her, with that they walk towards the set. 

--- 

"Penny for your thoughts my lady?" Hwang In Yeop asks as they settle in his car. She snapped out from her thoughts and smiled at the concerned man child seated at the driver's seat who was putting his seatbelt on. 

 

"Oppa" her hand automatically coming up on his cheek before sliding to cup the back of his neck gently massaging. 

 

He directs his gaze towards her "yes Ga Young-ah?" 

 

"Have you watched the bts clips?" 

 

"For true beauty? I have, wae?" 

 

"Do you notice anything weird?" 

 

"Ani? Should there be something I should know about? It's been a year Ga Young ah" 

 

"It's nothing" she sighs and looks out the car window

 

"Hey.. it wouldn't be thinking this hard if it's nothing" his hand comes up to grab the hand on the back of his neck and interlocks their fingers together. 

 

The action was simple and yet her heart was jumping around in her ribcage. Just what was this man capable of rendering her into? Without her knowing, her eyes stare at him dreamily and he chuckles at how she visibly melted. Oh how transparent she is to him. 

 

He clicked his tongue and his free hand tapped her nose "I think I already know" and she looks at him surprised to which he chuckled at. 

 

"Jinja?! What is it oppa?" 

 

"I think you're talking about the way you stare at me in those clips Ga Young-ah" he smiles cheekily and she gets caught off guard by how attractive he looks like that

 

"Wha-what?!" mortified, she turns shy and takes her hand clasped in his. He laughed at her reaction and he continues "You always stare at me as if I'm a star in the sky and you're a child mesmerized by it" he poked her cheek

 

"E-excuse me?! Why I'd never ahjussi!" she slapped the finger poking away at her cheek

 

"Oh am I mistaken? Then you must've been staring at me too dreamily? Like this?" he mimicks how she looks at him usually, although this time a little excessively. He bats his eyes at her and sighs as he stares at her softly while resting the side of his face on his palm. 

 

"Whatever mister! Ahh! Why did I even ask you about it?" she rolled her eyes and buried her blushing face in her hands. 

 

"hey hey, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that" he said as he reached out to pat her head.

 

When she didn't respond he could only sigh. 

 

"If it's any consolation for you, I've been caught staring at you too. Although only when you're not....looking" he finishes with a cough and she giggles because she knows it took a lot for him to admit it because of his shyness.

 

"I know oppa, you're so whipped for me and yet you can't bring yourself to admit it" 

 

"I'm too shy, my actions do the talking for me most of the time. Have you felt it Ga Young-ah?" 

 

"I have oppa and I feel really cared for, thank you" 

 

"anything for my lady" he flashes her a smile and the butterflies in her stomach perform summersaults. 

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Ye?" 

 

"Can I get a kiss before we drive off?" 

 

"Of course you can" he smiles softly and presses his lips against hers gently. Her hand coming up to rub against his nape, pulling him even closer to her.

 

When they break away, her eyes stare at him adoringly and he chuckles before bringing her hand up to his lips and leaves a warm kiss on her knuckle. 

 

"Ready to go home?" 

 

"Yes oppa, let's go home" 

 

Home. She loved the sound of that.