III.

pretty pretense (chaennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

 

...

It was a good time for Chaeyoung to be at the library. Well not because for reading, but because she can finally have something she's been craving for awhile.

"Go slow, Chaeng." A high moan was heard from Lisa who was against the last corner of the library. Chaeyoung tries her best to control her hunger as she pushes her body towards the grey haired girl. No one checks the Records Section which is why they made this place their hideout.

They were intensely making out on the carpeted floor with Chaeyoung laying on top of Lisa. Her hand snaking through her cheeks down to her nape, letting each other wander off the heat forming inside their bodies. "You clearly missed me, huh?" A small smirk broke into the lips of Lisa as they catch their breaths.

"More than you know." The blonde trails a hoarse voice as she pulled the other closer again, Lisa wraps her arms around the latter as she opens to greet the other. She could feel Chaeyoung's tongue brushing her lower lip as it enters inside , meeting her own sensitive tongue at last.

And no, they weren't together nor will they ever be. This was a common thing between them. It all started in sophomore year when both of them got drunk from an afterparty and instead of going home, they accidentally ed in the car and out until the morning. Since then, they could not stop taking each other's clothes off. Lisa has been her childhood friend and soccer partner ever since. She's her best defender on the field and Lisa could not ask for a better captain than Chaeyoung. You can't blame Chaeyoung if she has violated the protocols of being just a childhood best friend to her. Just look at the girl. She's slender, skinny, and tall. She's flexible in bed and she can ride on the blonde's face forever.

"Did you come home early because you missed me?" Lisa asks in between their kisses.

"You can say that. I never get to enjoy this in the US anyway." Chaeyoung brushes her lips along Lisa's exposed neck with the intentions to go further down. Apparently, the blonde sneaked into school late because she came home a day early from the States. Yet there's a slight change with the blonde's demeanor, not that she would let it be obvious. She tries to submerge the unsettling feeling by doing, of course, ual distractions.

"Can I?" A slither of temptous tone from Chaeyoung made Lisa blush, as she felt the blonde's hand rubbing her skin under the helm of her uniform. She then grabs a hold of it before Chaeyoung charges her way up, "We're still at the library you, idiot." She reminds her as they meet their eyes.

"But I missed your body." A playful response from the blonde made both of them chuckle in shyness. Chaeyoung proceeds to kiss Lisa by her neck and still slowly rubbing her hand on her torso, trying to convince the girl to give in. "Show me how you miss it then..." A lustrous confirmation from the younger one intoxicated Chaeyoung's lust more. And as she travels her hands to the top, a bunch of footsteps starts to echo through the room.

"." The blonde senior cursed. Panic instantly grew and both of their heads turned to the sudden sound. They ended up standing behind a row of books, their eyes hovering just at the tip of the books' end. Chaeyoung tries to spot the person who just interrupted her happy time.

"Wait is that...?" But Lisa already identified the intruder. "New money?" She continues with lips apart and eyes in shock. The blonde refocused her vision and found a worried expression in the sophomore's face. It felt like she needed to breathe. Eyes low, heavy chest, her hair tie was lose so hair was covering her face. She then proceeds to loosen her stringent neck tie which triggered a special memory for the blonde senior.

Everyone's unaware of this but Park Chaeyoung has actually been seeing the sophomore a lot. On a distance, of course. But not because she intended to, she just ends up at the same place as the brunette. She's just lucky that she goes unnoticed because the latter was always stuck in her own bubble all the time.

The last time she saw the sophomore prior to now was two days ago. It was Wednesday. Their first class for Chemistry Lecture. They were at the same class. Jennie sat at the front row and Chaeyoung always preferred to be on the back, not only because seniors tend to gather there but she didn't really need to listen to the lessons, since she can figure it out herself. The senior was at the last corner of the last row while Jennie was at the front seat corner opposite to hers. She can get a clear view of the young one's demeanor, which still amuses her.

Chaeyoung noticed that Jennie always put her elbows on the desk, leaning in for support whenever she listens intently. She always brushes her hair with her right hand. Her cheeks plump at the slightest arch of her lips. And she still wears her necktie tightly.

"Hey, sophomore..." Chaeyoung decides to approach her with a strict demeanor. When Jennie turned to her, Lisa quickly ran behind and rushed out of the room, as what the blonde has instructed.

"This place is off limits." The remaining senior continues to intimidate.

Flustered by the unexpected appearance, Jennie winced as she raises her chin up to meet the tall blonde eye to eye. It took her a second to realize but eventually, "Aren't you...?"

"I'm glad that you've loosen your necktie a little bit." Chaeyoung exposes her observation. Jennie swivels her eyes down and quickly covered her exposed chest with her hand as she lets her consciousness seep in. Apparently she ed more than she intended to.

Jennie felt her heart beat erratically. She doesn't know if it was embarrassment or the fluttering fact that she finally found the one person she was dying to see. It was absurd but she felt relief that she wasn't daydreaming. The gorgeous tall blonde on the rooftop was real.

"I've never seen you around." Jennie thought out loud, with a new found confidence, hopeful of dispensing the awkward tension between them.

"Why? Were you looking for me?" The blonde tilted her head to meet the eyes of the shorter one. Yes. If only that was easy to say. Jennie thought.

"I've been around you but you never turn a second more to actually see me." The senior bluntly addes. Now all Jennie want was to crumble. Because she was right, all Jennie did for the past weeks was to shut people out and live on the safety of her own bubble.

"What's your name?" Jennie clicks before she loses her confidence again.

"You don't need to know." The senior quickly shuts off the sophomore's attempt to be amicable. Yet Jennie wasn't giving up amidst the spiking tension. "Why are you here though?" She tries again.

"I should ask you the same question." The latter hits back.

"You were here first." The brunette was stubborn and Chaeyoung enjoyed it.

She exhales to answer, "Fair enough. I guess you should know that this is a place where I makeout."

"What?" The brunette was clearly baffled.

"Do you want an invitation?" Those words trickled a fumbling motion in her stomach. Her cheeks went warm over by the mere fact that the latter shamelessly makes out here. "Forget I asked." Jennie responds as she puts her head down again.

Silence was then again breached. Chaeyoung looks down on the brunette who's trying to button up her chest again, but she saw her struggling with the necktie so the senior naturally came forward to help.

"You're doing it wrong..." Slowly Chaeyoung's fingers fell through the fabric of the tie so lightly. Jennie's only hoping that the latter won't feel the banging of her chest from the sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter