Prologue

Desiderata

There is something else

 

I did watched the both sides of coins.

The concept attached on a way home are in it.

 

Collision of the ground at the cement,

Looks great because you are betting of.

 

Before you knew the idea of I am having there.

Agreed to be one of them wherein I'm unknown.

 

Looking forward to seeing everyone at that point.

The following document is strictly attached to it.

 

 

That was my first time to wrote a personal prose poem which tackled the first formal meeting of you on your own world.

 

The first time in my surprised were we at, your there minding own your business while others flock on you. It is a charity event for the street artist from the school I attended. It weren't in mainstream that's why I participate in behalf of a moody friend. To cut the long story short, she is the partner in crime of the things I am sure I'm happy when the outcomes aren't going to fine or vice versa. Since then we became a sister that strengthen of one reason.

 

It is art.

 

You are interested and yet engaging to the persons surrounding you even more of like your in a spotlight. I heard about that your name is a typical word I often describe in my art piece. 

 

Your name is the opposite of it and was the first word I listened to you in a sea of crowd.

 

Or was I thought it is, but somehow there's a young boy called you Joy, and no older than the puberty age, if I interpret the way he spoke to you.

 

It's like there's a catch of delight when you saw him 'was it your little brother' because it irk me to know you more. The inspiration behind of my art is joy either way how I felt during I working on them. Likewise, Rosé told me before when I'm an exchange student and befriend her in the art room full of bright colors. She was there pointing out the significance of the art like I am a well known artist. Because I could portrayed the feelings of sadness on her part. 

 

It's a simple only, there's a tree, a stop sign beside a waiting shed for the bus, and a person with white cane crossing across to the busy highway. I forgot the people were there in the streets looking on that way on that person in awe and disbelief. The inspiration behind of it was when I'm a kid and thought what if I am there in that shoes. It is the second time that I saw Rosé cried for a reason I know and not knowing I am too. Just like Winter who is vocal to encourage me to pursue my passion in the midst of transitioning to become a medical student. And that was the time I know what was for having a family on a pool of uncertainty in my heart.

 

Anyway that is a thought of mine that hidden in the back of my mind. 

 

Back to the past I remembered you were there in the event I found out my last time to be an artist. I didn't know that it's the opportunity to see you again so soon. I couldn't find myself to continue not to laugh my silliness. 

 

Because I saw you on your practice room with a piece I hope you'll not purchase it. You should say that it was from a student than to compare it it's a masterpiece like Banksy. I'm not surprised for that matter when I known you for years in my opinion. Even though you don't see me as much I appreciate of it. I can think of it as achievement for me. 

 

I don't think you can get to see me thru my eyes like I was before. The first encounter of us that I created and showcase for the first and last time that Winter dont know it. 

 

The one hanging on the wall is a female tourist in sundress twirling around on a park full of people cheering to her. A male dancer in the presence of his band that busking that time is her partner. Last but not the least a female student admiring her smile in dejection. It is the first time I venture and try vivid and colorful colors to my painting.

 

You are Joy who knows the beauty of melancholic in my piece of art from the one I gifted for your performance. Not because you were amazed at what I did. But because you understood why the lone female student looking at the girl in despair. 

 

Did you imagine yourself that your smile weren't as perfect as it seems to that one person?

 

----

My inspiration to write this prologue are:

I thought of an episode wherein Joy was there dancing with male dancer that I watched. While Sana who was there looking to a once/fan on focused with understanding.

 

Try to read the Unshed astrifer and 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning stories. 

 

P.S. Unedited and you can comment down below to know if this isn't confusing.