Intoxicated on you

Intoxicated on you

Rut brain made everything feel a bit hazy. Like he was awake but not quite. Dream like in the way when he woke up from a deep nap not quite knowing what time it was, let alone the day. 

Jeonghan half hated being in rut and half loved it. Hated it because the loss of control, the way he would be a little too rough on Joshua than he normally would. Loved it since Joshua was extra loving and it was no one but them for days. Not that he wasn’t loving everyday, but when he was in rut Shua was all sweet and soft. Regular Shua had bite and a wicked tongue mixed with the sweet. He loved both parts of Shua to be sure. But sweet soft Shua did things to his hind brain. 

“Shhh, it’s ok Jeonghannie,” Shua cooed. “Come here. I’m right here baby.” He gently laid his hand on Jeonghan’s arm, leading him somewhere. 

Jeonghan followed, letting his nostrils fill with the scent of his beautiful omega. 

He giggled. “That’s it.” Joshua led them to their room. 

Letting out a soft growl, Jeonghan pulled Joshua close. He pushed his nose into his neck, letting the waft of jasmine and mint soothe the raging beast. 

Joshua rained kisses from his jaw to his temple. Murmuring, “Let’s undress Jeonghan. That way you can smell me better.” 

And mark him better. Cover Joshua in his scent better. Lay claim to him. 

was a great idea. 

He grabbed the hem of Joshua’s tshirt. He didn’t even bother lifting, using his rut induced strength, he ripped it open to expose pink dusty s and bare skin. Putting his mouth on Joshua’s left pec, he started to . 


Joshua laughed. Gently, he pulled at Jeonghan’s hair, tugging him away from his s. “Nothing’s going to come out silly. Maybe if I was pregnant or if we had a baby already.”

Jeonghan stopped so vigorously. Pregnant. Baby. That’s right. Joshua’s chest wasn’t filled with milk because he wasn’t with child. Nor did they have one. Yet. But Jeonghan could put one in him. Then later on Joshua’s chest would leak. 

This was what rut was for. Jeonghan would put a baby in Joshua. 


Joshua gasped as Jeonghan finally had enough and slid inside. His raging throbbed as he pushed his way in. Jeonghan was laying siege and winning. 

ing all the way in, he growled as Joshua legs quivered. They always did since Jeonghan was so big. Despite the natural slick, Joshua’s hole always felt so stretched like he’d break in two. But he never did. 


Jeonghan nuzzled Joshua sleepily. Thankfully, he didn’t fall asleep with his still inside Joshua. He knew Joshua didn’t mind if it was a few hours but Jeonghan didn’t like making him feel uncomfortable. 

He quietly ran his hands over Joshua’s body, his eyes moving to make sure Joshua wasn’t hurt beyond the normal feeling of being filled too much when Jeonghan was in rut. Spreading his legs, Jeonghan softly probed Joshua’s hole. He noted that once they got clean, Joshua would need ointment. It was swollen and full of come. Jeonghan really did try to knock him up. He remembered unloading everything he had inside, and then pushing the dregs back in. 

They’d have to wait and see if it took.