Two

It’s not always Rainbows and Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wheein-ah, I can’t do this anymore. I need caffeine, I’m sleepy.”

 

I whined to my bestfriend beside me. Clinging onto her arm as she refused for the nth time to go to Starlight Cafe.

 

“Why must you go there Unnie? We have plenty of coffee at the pantry. I can make your coffee. I can’t believe you’re older when your whining like a baby”

 

Wheein was always the reasonable one. Indeed, what she’s saying makes sense. Why there when we have it right here? I really wanted to go out to breathe. Aside from the good coffee and delicious cakes, I like it there. Plenty of people, but its comfortable and refreshing.

 

“Come on Wheein-ah, I need to walk. I’m gonna doze off here. I’ll buy you a cake. Pleaseee? Pretty pretty pleasee?”

 

Wheein ignored my pleading. Aish! This woman! Ah wait. I know how to get her to go with me

 

“Wheein-ah, you know that woman you had a crush on. That black haired woman this morning, She’s really pretty. She let her hair down today. Really looks nice and hot” trying to convince the younger one.

 

“Yah! Unnie, you are mean. “ she thought about for a second only to give in.”Call, only if you get her name.”

 

“Consider it done.” and just like that I got her to stand up from her seat and join me.

 

I have known Wheein since highschool I was a senior she was my junior. She saw me being bullied by mean girls, one day. I was chubby and nerdy back then. The perfect target for mean girls. Wheein was the exact idea of small but terrible. She saved me from those girls who started bullying me since 2nd year. They never tried to bully me again as Wheein was always protecting me. We became besties for life and went to the same University and had the same degree. 2 years after I graduated, father entrusted his company to me. That’s when I hired Wheein to be my secretary.

 

We were right outside the cafe, when someone bumped onto me. Wheein and I were busy talking, I only saw her hair color. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter