025

What is Love? (Hiatus)

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry! I was so busy with life.. and I'm so tired with it... the drama and all

Sometimes i felt like taking the easy way out if you know what i meant... But life have to go on...

I'm soo sorry again guys! Sorry for not updating.. ill try to update this week again since im having two midterms on one day! STRESS!

This chapter im dedicating to all of my subbies

 

SHINee_blingbling (my new subbie!)
EunhyukOppaXD
ShanXiaoShanSakura
LovelessLight
NoeRod
jasminejane
KimSeyongswifey
MineSenpai
millkkk_tee
nadhirah
KJpoper
sungmin_pumpkin96
aozora
aninha
careun (my first subbie)

EunhyukoppaXD : specially for you... mianhae :)  


Ice-cream girl’ Sungyeol waved.

 

‘Anyeonghaeyo, Sungyeol-shi’ Seohae bowed.

 

‘Seohae, I thought you’re not coming. Came to support me?’

 

‘In your dreams.’ Kyuhyun snorted.

 

‘Kyu, manners.’ Seohae whispered.

 

‘Dara unni forced me.’

 

‘Sandara Park is your friend?’ Dongwoo asked in interest.

 

‘Roommate.’ Seohae replied, feeling shy all of a sudden.

 

‘Ya! You’re scaring her.’ Sungyeol shouted.

 

Seohae gave an uneasy smile and her eyes darted to Myungsoo.

 

‘Oh! Anyeonghaesayo L-shi’

 

Infinite was bewildered of Myungsoo. How the hell did he know her? 

 

Myungsoo smirked.

 

Playboy mode on

 

‘Finally, you remembered me. I was getting the idea you had forgotten me.’ Myungsoo pretended to be hurt.

 

 ‘Aniwaeyo. I didn’t realize that you’re here. Mianhae.’

 

‘Owh… Burn!’ Infinite said in sync.

 

‘You just killed me. Did anyone tell you that you look exceptionally gorgeous today?’ He flirted which made Seohae flushed.

 

‘No… Wrong question. Did anyone didn’t tell you that?’

 

‘Kyuhyunnie.’

 

All eyes were on Kyuhyun, disapproving him.

 

‘Let’s go Hae.’ Kyuhyun said, wanting to leave infinite’s sight.

 

 ‘Hyung, we need someone to handle this camera while we were performing.’ Sungjong panicked as if it was the end of the world.

 

‘Kyuhyun took a good look at the camera -a canon DSLR- before volunteering.

 

‘Seohae will do it’

 

WHAT?

 

 Seohae panicked

 

‘No’ she suddenly blur out.

 

‘Please noona. You just have to record it.’

 

‘No, she’s taking picture of us.’

 

With that, infinite went chaos. Some wanted photos while others argued for a decent video of them dancing.

 

‘Aish, too loud! Seohae will take pic of you guys and I would record it using my camcorder. Come on, Seohae.’ Kyuhyun said while grabbing the DSLR leaving Infinite confused.

 

‘What just happened?’

 

Kyuhyun wants to help….. Infinite?

*************************************************************************************

‘Kyuhyunnie, please don’t. I know what you’re doing. I’m not mentally prepared for this.’ I begged Kyuhyun, tears started filling up my eyes.

 

He looks at me and asked,

 

‘Until when, Seohae? Hmm?’

 

‘I don’t have the intention to think about it, Kyu. You know that, right? You’re making hard for me.’

 

‘Stop it, Hae, You’re just hurting yourself. Photography is your passion and you’re quitting it?  Stop being childish.’

 

‘I’m not being childish Kyu! I’m saving myself from an emotionally painful experience in the future. I’m a future business person not a merely photographer. Photographers can’t make their dad proud.’ I sighed.

 

‘You mean your dad?’

 

I was wondering why he didn’t have this conversation. I thought he gave up pursuing me. Looks like I was wrong.

 

‘Fine, my dad! Can we end this topic? ’

 

Kyuhyun kept quiet. He let go of it again. Next time I know he would come back stronger to conceive me. I loved taking pictures of basically anything came to my sight. I could make terrible sceneries into beautiful pieces.

 

Yup, that’s me.

 

Photographer Hailey Lee Seohae.

 

Nope! I’m studying for business. A professional.

 

I stopped taking pictures as it would be easily for me to discontinue what I loved, desired, treasured now rather in the future when it becomes my life.

 

Heck, who am I kidding?

 

Photography had become part of my life already. I would cringed in pain every time a person rub in my face how awesome their pics

and all when I know that they won’t stand a chance if they had to fight with me. The nerve they show me their latest cameras when they can’t even take care of it.

 

But what can I do about it?

 

‘Seohae, just take Infinite’s picture, kay? My only request.’ Kyuhyun pleaded.  I surrender.

 

‘Only this time, Kyu.’

 

‘Assa! Wait, you’re taking it because it is your crush’s group, right? Don’t tell me you had fall for him that bad until you’re willing to take their photos. ’ Kyuhyun concluded.

 

‘Fine! Then I’m not taking,’ I pretended to be cross.

 

‘Arraso, Sorry sorry sorry.’

 

‘Besides, you know I don’t believe in love. Crush is one thing, Love is another whole thing.’

 

‘Yes, Miss cranky.’ Kyuhyun saluted me. I laughed.

 

‘And, Seohae, just because I didn’t tell you’re stunning doesn’t mean that I don’t think you look lovely.

 

You look beautiful, Seohae. My best friend Hae. Always do. Dress or no dress.’ Kyuhyun whispered in my ears causing me to blush furiously.

*************************************************************************************

 ‘Wow! M-BLAQ.’ Seohae shouted. 

 

Kyuhyun laughed. Seohae was being bias. Come on, whoever she knew she would cheer her off while if it’s unknown people in the group, she would simply clap with less interest.  Seohae, cheering for M-BLAQ was simply because of Dara’s little brother is part of the group.

 

‘Thunder, I love you oppa!’ Seohae shouted even though she was technically two months older than him.

 

‘You love Thunder? Dara would be in cloud-nine now.’

 

‘I’m their fan, Kyuhyun.’ Seohae said, stating the fact.

 

After M-BLAQ performed, a girl group of nine spiced up things with their cute image. Well, you guessed it right. GIRLS GENERATION.

 

Kyuhyun was amazed of Seohae inner fan girl that was exposed that day. Despite Seohyun was their lecture mate but she performed with the other eight girls. Those nine girls were practically sisters during their high school time and still maintained their close relationship even though some of them majored in different fields and even different universities.

 

‘Hyohyeon! Seohyun! Saranghae.’ Seohae stood up clapping her hand enthusiastically while Kyuhyun tried to calm Seohae down.

 

Girls’ Generation performed several songs from being cute to y. Starting from KISSING YOU to GEE, then to GENIE and Oh. Despite several songs, GG managed to both sing and dance continuous without any flaws.

 

CLICK

 

They later performed HOOT followed by THE BOYS. Seohae was in shocked seeing Seohyun dance so ily. She was expecting Hyohyeon to pull those kinds of move since she is known as the dancing queen but her innocent little friend. Seohae couldn’t believe her eyes. Despite being adorable, Seohyun managed to knock out the audience with the y dance. Girls’ generation ended their performance with the trio, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun singing Twinkle.

 

It was a splendid show from them which Eunhyuk couldn’t stop praising about Hyohyeon but was swearing off the fan boys who couldn’t keep their eyes off her legs.

 

‘I swear I would ban her from wearing shorts or skirt for her entire life. I can’t stand the fan boys around her.’

 

‘Eunhyuk, you’re not really her boyfriend.’ Seohae giggled at her friend’s admirer.

 

‘What? How could say such thing?’ Eunhyuk was hurt of the reality.

 

‘You’re her worst fan boy ever!’ Kyuhyun retorted.

 

After a few teasing about Hyohyuk, Kyuhyun reminded Seohae to take picture of infinite’s performance much to her liking.

 

‘They after your unnis, Seohae.’

 

‘Arraso. Look 2NE1!’

 

2NE1 set the stage on fire with their attitude, dance and with their awesome singing skills. While Girls Generation was all cutie and girly, 2NE1 was all about being feisty and ruthless. Their song intro was Ugly where they had their face covered because they were so-called unattractive.

 

Seohae was practically laughing at the irony of the song as her 2NE1 unnis are very gorgeous but at the same time she felt she could relate to the song because Seohae couldn’t see herself as a beautiful person. Besides, it was composed by Seohae herself. Next was LONELY which was also composed by Seohae.

 

‘Wow, I didn’t know 2ne1 can create such depressing songs. Talk about being emo.’ Kyuhyun commented.

 

The truth is Kyuhyun didn’t know it was all Seohae’s doing. She kept quiet while Kyuhyun was blown away at the lyrics of the songs.

 

CLICK

 

After a few gloomy songs which included I DON’T CARE and Go AWAY, 2NE1 decided to spice things up by performing I AM THE BEST. Seohae was cheering her heart out until Kyuhyun was embarrassed of Seohae.

 

‘I don’t know who are you, Seohae.’ Kyuhyun shouted at Seohae through the loud noise.

 

‘Don’t be a party pooper, Hyunnie.’

 

The show came to the end with the song I LOVE YOU which made the crowds go crazy especially their fan boys. Guys were smitten every time 2NE1 sang I love you.

 

 ‘I love you, Sandara Park.’

 

‘Marry me, CL.’

 

‘Minzy, be my girlfriend.’

 

‘I can be your TOP, Bom!’

 

That last comment made Seohae and Kyuhyun burst into laughter. Boms’ obsession for Big Bang’s TOP was not really a secret. It would not be a shock if TOP himself knows about it.

 

‘Screw TOP, Bom! I can buy you unlimited corn!’

 

Kyuhyun and Seohae looked at each other and,

 

‘Hahahahahahaha. That was epic!’

 

While the MC was calming the crowd down, Infinite prepared themselves backstage.

 

‘Guys, let’s pour our soul into this show. Think of Woohyun and Hoya when you perform. They might not be here physically but they are here with us in our hearts.’ Sunggu was all leader on them.

 

‘Infinite fighting!’

 

They got into position and when the music started… BOOM! The crowd went wild.

 

Infinite started with the song COME BACK AGAIN.

 

Seohae was amazed of their flashy footwork.

 

‘Woohyun and Hoya oppa couldn’t make.’ A girl sat near Seohae told her friend.

 

Hoya? Sounds awfully familiar.

 

‘That means no BEFORE THE DAWN! What a disappointment. Kenchana, they still will rock.’ Her friend answered.

 

They continued with CAN YOU SMILE and NOTHING’S OVER.

 

Seohae laughed as she thought the title of the song was NOTHING’S SOBER.

 

After that, they went all dark and emo with PARADISE.

 

Seohae was truly in paradise.

 

CLICK.

 

Kyuhyun got to admit that Seohae could take remarkable pictures. He was happy that she’s having a blast not because of the showcase but because she’s finally letting her free from all the stress of prohibiting herself to do what she wants to do.

 

CLICK

 

Seohae took a picture of Kyuhyun thinking about her.

 

‘Ya! Delete it.’

 

‘Mehrong! You look quite dazing Kyu.’ Seohae said examining the photo of him.

 

Seohae turned her attention to Infinite and was fan-girling about L. He may look like a playboy, he may be a play boy but his passion was undeniable. The way he move his body to the rhythm of music made people acknowledge of his talent.  

 

Just when they thought that it was all over, Infinite proved them wrong.

 

They did their closing by performing BE MINE which caused Seohae to melt.

 

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!!


And yeah.. I had changed the title of the fanfic... 

 

 

 

05/08/2012

02:08am