024

What is Love? (Hiatus)

Hey guys!! another update!!

thankyu  for the lovely comments @EunhyukOppaXD 

dont say sorry for commenting!!! spam all you want!! :P


‘Dara, I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable.’

 

‘That’s because it had been a long time since you wore a dress. Practice makes perfect, Dara.’

 

‘Hell no!’ I am not wearing a dress anymore.’

 

‘Sure sure, think all you want.’

 

I sighed. Bom, CL and Minzy laughed at my misfortune. You might be wondering why CL is here since she’s my lecture friend. Well, the 2NE1 girls were short of a member. It seems CL is a very good rapper. So alas! They found their new member.

 

‘But Bom unni, is not against the rule to bring CL?’ I asked out of curiosity.

 

‘Nope, imagine as if she’s featuring.’ Bom replied. I merely nodded.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone whistling at us.

 

‘Hey, you look hot, care to give your number?’

 

‘Back off dude, I saw her first.’

 

The 2NE1 girls rolled their eyes. Hmm, seems like they’re use to the attention.

 

‘Looks like someone have a fan club going.’ CL giggled at me.

 

 

Huh?

 

 

Me?

 

 

‘Hae, how am I going to protect you?’

 

‘But I thought they’re meaning you guys.’ I scratched my head.

 

‘You think they would dare to do something like that to 2NE1 when Bom’s with us? She would go all Bominator on them.’ Minzy laughed.

 

Oh yeah.

*********************************************************************************************************

‘Kyuhyunnie!’ Seohae covered his eyes. Kyuhyun smiled at her childishness.

 

He was waiting with her friends for Seohae as Dara kidnapped her just because of her attire. Kyuhyun don’t really know what was the problem with it as he thinks his best friend is just amazing just the way she is.  

 

‘Guess who’ Seohae giggled.

 

‘Hmm, I don’t really know. It’s kind of difficult. Ara noona?’

 

‘Ani.’ Kyuhyun could imagine Seohae pouting. For someone who claims that she doesn’t have aegyo sure can be unexpectedly adorable.

 

‘Jinja? Hmm, couldn’t be Seohae because her voice isn’t that sweet. Taeyeon noona?’

 

‘Hyunnie, you’re wrong!’ Seohae pretended to be mad.

 

Everyone who was watching this scene would have to visit the dentist because of all the sweetness going on. That or they have to bath with ice water as they were boiling hot of jealousy. Girls fuming at Seohae because she was close to their Kyuhyun oppa while guys were heartbroken for they thought that could have a chance with her.

 

Too bad they’re taken. They all thought. But think again, the two of them are not in a relationship. Yet. I hope.

 

‘Then maybe a stranger since I don’t really know. Even worse, a stalker! Please don’t do anything to me.’ Kyuhyun pleaded.

 

‘Ya Kyu!’ Seohae smacked his arms as his friends snickered.

 

Kyuhyun turned around and noticed Seohae dress code. Never in his life would he dream of Seohae wearing a dress. She was beautiful. No, that word was undervaluing her beauty. It was a simple dress compared to others but Seohae made it the most elegant dress just by simply wearing it.

 

(Imagine Seohae's wearing this)

 

‘Dude, stop drooling. She’s your bestfriend.’ Jonghyun whispered to him.

 

‘Hyung, who said you can’t fall in love with your bestfriend.’ The maknae, Jinu said.

 

‘Shut up guys.’ Kyuhyun hissed. He saw Seohae was looking at the ground feeling uncomfortable.

 

‘Hae, you okay?’ He asked, concerned.

 

‘Dara made me wear heels. I’m afraid I might trip.’

 

Speaking of the devil, where is she?’

 

‘2NE1 wanted to have a last minute practice with their costume on so they sent me to you before going off.’

 

Kyuhyun nodded at her explaination. He could sense that Seohae’s really uncomfortable which he made a silent plead to kill Dara later for torturing Seohae.

 

‘Here.’ Kyuhyun held out his hand indicating her to take it. She took it gratefully.

 

‘By this, you won’t trip.’

*********************************************************************************************************

‘Are they dating?’ Sungjong asked Sungyeol.

 

‘No,they are the best of friends.’ Sungyeol casually replied.

 

‘But it’s Kyuhyun hyung we’re talking about. It’s like Myungsoo hyung having a steady relationship’ Sungjong retorted.

 

‘Ya! Don’t compare Kyuhyun and me.’ Myungsoo merely replied, watching the scene which Seohae and Kyuhyun created.

 

Interesting little girl. Myungsoo thought.


Subcribe, comment and enjoy!! ^^

I'm currently working on a new fanfic..

starring Myungsoo and you!

Tittle? Julia!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162891/julia-infinite-myungsoo-you

I plan to update 'Julia' when this fanfic 'Love.. What's that?' reach chapter 50.. But you never know. ^^

 

 

 

22/05/2012

2:35am