026

What is Love? (Hiatus)

 

‘Seohae! Would you like to go out on a date with me?’ Jungmin proposed to Seohae with a rose in his hand, leaving her dumbstruck and a furious Kyuhyun was about to chop his head off.

 

Guys from Seohae’s faculty wanted to chop Jungmin’s head too. It was tough enough that they need to compete against Kyuhyun for Seohae’s attention but to compete against the dance and music department dudes? Come on, give them a break.

 

‘Dude, if you want to propose, do it right. Instead of a rose, you should try a bouquet of roses. ’ Myungsoo coolly said while leaning onto a pillar.

 

Jungmin's hope was flattened when he saw the heartbreaker was present as he knew he doesn’t stand a chance with the great L.

 

‘Thank you Jungmin-shi. It’s lovely.’ Seohae smiled, taking the rose from him.

 

‘But, sorry I can’t accept your request.’

 

‘Kenchana, friends?’ He asked

 

‘Friends.’

 

Jungmin left the place with a light heart even though he had faced rejection simply because of Seohae’s smile. Kyuhyun sighed.

 

Five down, one more to go

 

‘What do you want, Myungsoo?’ Kyuhyun asked, facing his enemy.

 

‘It’s L. Kyuhyun. Don’t worry. I’m not planning to take you Seohae from you.’ Myungsoo said, which caused the girl to blush.

 

‘I’m here to pick up my cousin.’

 

Cousin? Seohae thought.

 

 ‘Oppa!’ Seohyun wrapped Myungsoo’s arm with hers’.

 

‘OH! Hae! Kyuhyun sunbae!’ Seohyun was startled of their presence.

 

‘Seohyun ah,  L-shi’s the cousin that you’re talking about?’

 

‘Neh, you didn’t know?’ 

 

 


 

 

 

 

11/09/2012

12:12am