The New Companion

The Princess and The Bard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So that's why those bandits are after you." Yujin snorts. Her drink almost entered the wrong pipe.

After Yujin had introduced herself, the woman also did the same. Apparently, Yujin's analysis was right. The woman pouting infront of her was indeed of royal descent, and not just any royal. It's the princess of the kingdom of Frauss; Minjoo.

Looking back, she never thought something like this would occur, especially for princesses, for their fathers often lock them up until the day of their marriage in order to ensure their safety. After all, marriage between royalties isn't just like those of commoners. Theirs are more... complicated.

"You should have known that putting such sumptuous jewelries would only lead to danger." Yujin added drinking from her flask. 

Looking at the ornaments dangling from the princesses' wrists, ankles, neck and ears. It was a given that she would be a target, especially those earrings. Those stones are rare flame crystals. one gram of such material could cost more than 5000 quints.

"Why do you keep on staring!? Are you some kind of ert!" Minjoo uttered in disbelief.

ert?

Funny. No one has ever called a Bard ert no matter how grotesque some of their poetries came about, however Minjoo is a peculiar woman. Not only has she instinctively drew and shove her knife onto Yujin's side. She also ate the younger's food, drink her water, used her spare clothings and told her life story, albeit those she was still warry of the kind Bard. 

"If I am a ert, then I would have restrained you right now. But guess what. Im not." Yujin rebuttals, her eyebrows meeting each other jokingly.

The act may have scared the princess, yet Yujin had thought it was for the best. If she would be travelling with such important baggage; like the princess of Frauss. She better know how to act and follow instructions. After all, Yujin even with such great healing capabilities still falls on the low to mid-tier magic bearers.

She woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter