The Princess of Frauss

The Princess and The Bard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For thousands of years; The Kingdom of Frauss has always been ruled by kings whom had inherited the blood of a noble hero. Each Century the crown must be passed down to it's rightful heir to maintain the peace and balance of the kingdom.

 

Minjoo was never the girl everyone thought she were. She was never raised in a castle, nor was accompanied by maids, yet her loving mother had always cherished her and treated her like royalty, until her time has come.

 

At a young age, Minjoo became orphaned. Her mother died of a terrible illness, and left her with nothing but debts and and old worn down house. It was horrible. Everything was sinking and Minjoo; as a young child— could not even comprehend how dire her situation was. 

 

She was forced into labor. Day in and out, she had to endure the lashes as she works like a horse in a crystal mine. Her small physique greatly suffered from the everyday abuse— until her frail body could no longer take such beating.

 

 Thrown out in the wilderness a few hectares away from the kingdom's border. Minjoo struggled to survive. Even if it meant that she has to crawl her way through that dense, eerie forest.

 

It was cold. It was brutal, and Minjoo knew her end was near. Her young, frail body had swollen so massively, that even trying to move a single finger felt like swords being pushed against her flesh. Crying— as any child would. Minjoo began to beg for forgiveness. Not knowing what she did wrong, she continued chanting a series of apologies, and in the middle of her cries a shadow appeared before her. It was blurry, yet she could figure out long golden threads swaying with the soft delicate wind.

 

Her heavy body felt light, and the burdens inside her was gone like a bubble, however before she could utter a word her eyes shut close due to exhaustion.

 

"My... child."

 


                                      §

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter