School Time!

Love from the Beginning

 

 

 

Siwon POV.

 

"Another week of school" He said as he stood up from his bed. He looked at the time and it was 6:30am

He picked up his phone and smiled when he looked at the screen and saw his wallpaper. Its his beautiful Shikshin

girlfriend. then he dialed his girlfriend's number.

 

 

"yeoboseyo?" Syoung said with a sleepy voice.

"Youngie, did i wake you up? Mianhe. just want to tell you that i will pick you up

so we can go to school together." Siwon said.

"Aniyo wonnie, you didn't wake me up. and sure, i will wait for you. bye wonnie. Saranghae. see you later." she said and then hanged up.

Siwon smiled and then looked at the clock  it was 7:00am already so he quickly went down and ate his breakfast.

while, his two youger siblings just stared at him. "Hyung, why in a hurry? school won't start until 8:30am." Minho said.

"Ne. oppa. why so early?" His younger sister Sulli asked. "Umm.. because i gotta go somewhere." He said as he stood up.

"Are you going to Sooyoung Unnie?" Sulli said and Minho and her smirked at their brother. " Yes. Yes. Yes. now i gotta go. tell Omma and Appa Bye."He said and left.

 

Lee Residence

 

At Donghae's room

 

There was a knock oh his door. that woke him up.

 

"Ya! Fishy, wake up! your going to be late Sunny already went to school with Sungmin. Now get up!" Eunhyuk shouted

"Aish, Sunny and Sungmin left me again." He whined and got up to get ready.

After gettting ready and ate his breakfast he went out to go to school.

 

Kyuhyun POV

I was the first one out of all my friends to be at school. I just sat at our hang out place alone.

 

Until..

"Hyunnie!" I heard a pretty voice shouting my name.

"Seo!" I said and hugged her.

"I missed you!" I said and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and said "But we just saw each other yesterday."

"yeah, i know but i missed my girlfriend." I said and she smiled.

"So, were going to tell the other that we are together right?" She asked. "Of course we will." I said

then we took some pictures of ourselves and waited for the others.

(just imagine that there doing this outside)

 

Donghae POV

I was walking to school then i saw a familiar figure infront of me.

I went towards her, carefully not to freak her out again like last time.

"hey, Sica!" I greeted her with a smile. "Hey Fishy! " She said and smiled

"You ready for more headache this week?" I asked her. She laughed and said "Ne, i surely am!"

They walked to school together and went to their hang out place.

There they saw all there friends together.

 

"Nice, Sica. we survived and we didn't even screamed at each others faces." I said and we all laughed.

"Well, these two have something to tell you guys." Siwon said pointing at SeoKyu  while the others giggled.

"Well, me and Seobaby here are a couple already" Kyu said while he wrapped his arms around Seo.

"So that is why, she didn't get mad at you when you called her Seobaby." ! said and we laughed.

At that moment i realized all of my friends confessed to each other about their feeling towards each other.

when can i have the guts to confess to Sica about my feelings towards her.

"Hae, what are you thinking about?" Sungmin asked me and the others stared at me.

"Umm.. I-I was just thinking about stuffs." I said and they just nodded.

I need help from the others to get Sica before it's to late.

 

When it was time to go to there classes. Donghae went to Siwon for advice.

"Siwonnie, wait up!" He said as he ran towards siwon.

"Bye youngie, see you later" Siwon said as he kissed sooyoung on the cheek before looking at donghae.

"hae, what is the problem?" He asked "I envy you and the others. why can you get the girl you like while i dont have the guts to ask her out." DOnghae said.

Siwon just laughed and said" You like Sica, don't you? well if you do. you have to ask her out fast. cause i know there are lots of guys who likes her" Siwon said

"So what should i do?" Hae asked "Ask her out. or have a double date with me and Soo so it won't be that awkward. wanna try it?" Siwon asked.

"Sure, if you say so. let's plan it later." Hae said as the two proceed to their class.

 


 

HI!! :) so chapter 5!:)) yeah!! By the way just want to say i don't own any of the pictures i used in the story.:) hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

thanks for reading:)

 

some random pictures :)

 

Hahaha!!xD sorry for the picture spam. :D