Big News

Love from the Beginning


 

 


 

 

With Siwon and Sooyoung

 

 

Siwon POV

 

As i woke up, i looked at the time it was already 10:00am in the morning. i sat up on my bed and went strait to Sulli's room to check on Youngie.Sulli probably went to Victoria's house by now.

When i went in i saw my gorgeous girlfriend sleeping peacefully. I went closer and sat on the bed staring at her as i carressed her beautiful long hair, smiling at the sight i am seeing. after a while, I layed beside her and faced her with a smile as she was waking up.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead." I said and gave her my killer smile.  "Morning." She said  and gave me her pretty smile that i love.

"Wonnie, What time is it?" She asked me sweetly. "It's 10am." i said seductively as i wrapped my arms around her.

"Siwon, what are you doing? " Sooyoung asked surprised at my action. " Can't i cuddle with my girlfriend like this" I said teasingly as i chuckled and  kissed her forehead then her nose then her cheeks until i reached  her lips.

"umm.. Wonnie..." Sooyoung moaned into the kiss until we were in our own little world. She, Now on top of me smiling widely while breathing heavily. We were about to continue our heated session until the door was pushed wide open. Me and Sooyoung pushed each other away as we sat on the bed blushing red as my Umma saw what happened and gave us a shocked expression but later gave us a wide smile as she told me that Donghae called and said that all of us will meet at our favorite yogurt store around 2pm and went out as she winked at me and sooyoung. When the door closed, Me and Sooyoung looked at each other as we raised our eyebrows and laughed together. " Well, we better get ready." I said as i stood up. "By the way, wanna go out and eat lunch? Just the two of us?" I asked her holding her hands. "Sure, Wonnie." She said and  smiled.

 

 

With Kyuhyun and SeoHyun

 

KyuHyun POV

 

I woke up late today, as i recieved a text message from Donghae hyung to meet at our favorite yogurt store at 2pm. i checked the time and it was already 11. i texted Seohyun and asked her if she wanted to go with meon a date before we head over to meet our friends.

She agreed and told me to meet her at the park a few blocks from our house. So i got out of my bed got ready and went out to go and meet Seo at the park.

 

AT THE PARK

 

"SEO!!" i shouted from afar when i saw a familiar figure infront of me.

She looked  back and smiled at me. "Seo." I said while i hugged her tightly.

 

"Umm.. Kyu, you kinda squishing me." Seohyun said quietly.

" oh, sorry seo. i just missed you so much." I said and smiled at her

"but Hyunnie, we just saw each other yesterday.." Seohyun said cutely while holding kyuhyun's hand.

"Come on, let's go. we are going to be late." I told her and stole a  kiss on her cheek

She giggled. "Okay, but do you know what is the news they are going to tell?" Seo asked me

I wrapped my arm around her waist as she looked at me. I smiled and answer "well, let's just go and see what they are going to tell us."

Then she nodded and smiled and both of us walked to meet the others.

 

With SUNSUN

 

 

Sunny POV

 

Hae told me too meet each other at our favorite hangout place. well, i am not in our house today. I was with Sungmin walking around the city. We were spending our last 3 days together before we go our seperate ways for a while. Yup! high school is about to end and i will miss my Minnie.

"Min, Fishy said to meet them in frozone (yogurt store name. Just made this up. hehehe ) today" i said as i held his arms and looked at him.

"Okay then, lets go" He said and smiled . I pinched his cheek and kissed him because i find him cute in everything he does. he returned it by pinching my cheek. both of us laughed and continued walking.

 

 

With Haesica

 

 

At frozone

 

Both Sica and Hae were waiting for their friends to come, as they will announce their big news together

Minutes past, First came the Soowon couple then the seokyu couple and last came Sunsun couple.

All were sitting and eating their frozen yogurt on  a big roud table.

"So, Hae what are you going to tell us?" Siwon asked curiously while his spoon filled with strawberry flavored yogurt.

Under the table Hae was already holding Sica's hand. "um.. guys, me and sica want to tell you something."Hae said nervously

"We are already together." Sica said happily . everyone looked surprised but then congratulated the two and were already cheering for them

"I knew the date would work Hae." Siwon said and laughed. "So, glad my brother is already growing up." Sunny said and hugged his brother.

" I can't wait for Sica to be my sister - in - law" Sunny thought excitedly which caused the new couple to blush red and the others giggle.

"Can't you believe it guys, 3 more days  then we all go to college." Seohyun said excitedly but then realized that it will also be sad.

Sooyoung stopped eating and looked at her friends then to Siwon. They saw tears flowing down on her face as she leaned on Siwon's chest as Siwon hugged her and stoked her hair softly as he said comforting words to her.

" I will miss you guys so much " Sica said as her tears started flowing down her cheeks. As well as Seohyun and Sunny.

"Just remember guys, it will just be a short while then we all can meet again right. " Sungmin said trying to make the atmosphere happy but everyone was sad even Kyu, Won,Hae and even himself.

"Remember our group hand shake when we were young?" Kyu asked.

All nodded and stood up.

1 2 3... "Sungmin, Sunny , Siwon , Sooyoung , Donghae , Jessica , Kyuhyun , Seohyun, forever 8. Always together forever." They all said and all smiled happily as they laughed and hugged each other.

 


Well, i think i rushed the story.. but i have to cause i am kinda loosing ideas.. hahahah!! but there will still be one more chapter (the final chapter) . School started already...  so i will finish this story and try to make a new one if i will have ideas. hahahah!! :D i hope you like this chapter :) i will update the final one later tonight or tomorrow :) pls. comment and tell me what you think :)