03.

I want to bite you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjeong wasn't surprised at the whispers that greeted her once she stepped foot on the school grounds the following day. She doesn't even count it as whispersㅡ they were all too loud and too clear for Minjeong to take in. As if they wanted her to hear. 

 

They wanted her to hear how lucky she was to be dating THE Yoo Jimin.

 

The Jimin that radiates such powerful and charming aura that exudes confidence enough to sweep everyone off their feet (including Minjeong).

 

The same Jimin that sends Minjeong soft smiles, warm touches and attention that Minjeong didn't even know she needed.

 

Hah, they're just jealous.

 

Jesus Christ, I've only known her a few weeks ago.

 

Some talked about how they imagined Minjeong as a girlfriend. Scary, cold, demanding, bossy, and the likes. Minjeong rolled her eyes, annoyed to her very bone. She knows she isn't anything like those, but it irked her to no end.

 

The only good thing she heard is that they might be the school's greatest power couple that they deemed to be most unexpected.

 

And that Minjeong is very gorgeous, angelic-like even.

 

Nothing unusual.

 

She avoids the stares, which is honestly very troublesome. Minjeong couldn't keep her head high like she used to. She'd lock eyes with several gawking students and that's enough to ruin her day.

 

She rushed to her room, shoving people blocking her way if necessary. The way she slumped her body on her table indicates that she doesn't want to interact with her other classmates who, by the way, are also gawking at her.

 

Could this day get any better?

 

Of course not. Not when Minjeong jolts up from her seat when she catches a glimpse of Jimin leaning on her room's door, talking to a girl whose name Minjeong couldn't even remember. 

 

The sudden burst of energy and excitement shot throughout her body. Her heart suddenly chose to reside in her ear. The beating of her heart blocked every noise off and all she wanted was to focus on the raven-haired beauty staring straight back at her, the corner of her lips tugging upwards as she waved her right hand excitedly.

 

Holy , she's beautiful.

 

Jimin dressed nothing out of the ordinary. But Minjeong took a heavy note of Jimin looking extra ing hot in a leather jacket. The image of Jimin brushing her hair back with her hand whilst darting her tongue out to wet her plump lips is etched into Minjeong's brain forever.

 

Holy that's hot.

 

And Minjeong ing hates herself for wanting to submit herself willingly into Jimin's mercy.

 

Where had the bad Minjeong run off to?

 

"Minjeong, your girlfriend's calling you!" Hollered one of the guys in her room. The rest of her classmates followed, cheering and hooting. She paid no mind to the girls sneering at her at the side of the room. 

 

'Girlfriend..' 

 

Realization hits her and she couldn't help the intense heat rushing to her upper body, clinging on her entire face. 

 

Being called Jimin's girlfriend doesn't sound so bad afterall..

 

'Oh my God this is embarrassing.'

 

She stood quickly, almost toppling over her own table and chair before making a bee-line straight to Jimin. Jimin sported an amused grin, cackling after seeing Minjeong's red face.

 

"What are you doing here?" She drags Jimin by the arm and led her to the side. The halls are a bit empty now, with the students rushing inside their respective classrooms. 

 

"Good morning to you too, beautiful." Minjeong flushed in to a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. 

 

Jimin really knows her way to woo girls.

 

She sneers at Jimin, shooing her away, telling her that the girl is bound to be late for her classes. Jimin didn't budge, to her dismay. "Aw, already getting rid of your girlfriend?"

 

"Oh shut up," Minjeong hissed, already hearing the loud whispers inside her room. Jimin's voice is deep and intentionally loud, enough for everyone to hear. "You're so annoying."

 

"I get that a lot." Her toothy grin manages to wipe away the frown on Minjeong's face. She  hands Minjeong a black plastic bag and even without looking, the blonde knew its contents. "Aeri told me you don't eat breakfast often, so I bought sandwiches. For the both of us." She waved her own sandwich, "Trust me, this one is yummier than the one I bought last week." 

 

Minjeong stared at her in disbelief. Jimin went all the way to her departmentㅡ the one all the way on the other side of the school, by the wayㅡ just to give her food that she bought herself?

 

Just how many surprises are you planning to show me, Jimin?

 

Jimin must've noticed her staring as she raised a questioning brow. "Is something the matter?"

 

"You really know how to surprise me, don't you?" 

 

"Of course," She beamed, pearly white teeth once again on display. "Kinda shocked that you find this surprising when I've been giving you random things lately." 

 

Minjeong huffs, "I'm just.. not used to this kind of attention."

 

Jimin tilts her head to the side in confusion. Minjeong dismissed how her insides squealed in adoration. "But you're too pretty, cute, adorable, squishy, fluffy, gorgeous, beautifuㅡ"

 

Minjeong blushes furiously the second Jimin starts enumerating positive, flattering words to describe the petite girl. She holds a hand up on Jimin's blabbering mouth in protest, shushing her up, earning multiple giggles from eavesdroppers. "O-okay! I get it! Stop that, it's embarrassing." 

 

"ㅡand you don't have suitors? Impossible!" The tall girl managed to remove the blonde's small hands, making Minjeong stumble a bit due to the fact that she has to stand on her tippy toes to reach Jimin. 

 

Minjeong sighs, there's no way she's winning against an argument with Jimin anyways. "I don't really care much about my suitors. Aeri usually handles them for me, and Yizhuo eats the snacks they give me."

 

She doesn't miss the smirk dancing on Jimin's beautiful face. "Does that make me special?"

 

Now it was Minjeong's turn to shoot her a questioning look. "Are you even courting me?"

 

Jimin's brows shot up to her hairline, looking very shocked. Minjeong snickered. "I figured so."

 

The older clears , suddenly feeling ashamed. The students around them continued to watch, obviously not caring about anything else besides the show in front of them. 

 

Her cheeks were dusted pink, looking away from Minjeong with a pout. 

 

Why are you so adorable?

 

"W-well, technically not yet..."

 

Deciding to more, Minjeong questioned further, "And you think I'll let you?"

 

Jimin gaped at her response, racking her brain to find words coherent enough to answer Minjeong. Thee younger looked dead serious and it honestly made her think that Minjeong doesn't like her that way.

 

Instead of answering, Minjeong's professor arrived, dismissing Jimin and urging Minjeong to enter the room. Jimin shoots her a frown before leaving the department, not the very least concerned that she's a couple minutes late for her class.

 

Minjeong (and her classmates) watched her leave, and Minjeong knew, she ed up.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Minjeong hasn't seen her the entire day. It was both fortunate and unfortunate. She has a speech ready in her mind but she fears that she'll stutter badly once she goes face-to-face with Jimin once more. Minjeong cringes at herself, the confident vice president of SM High, found blabbering like a baby in front of Jimin. 

 

She shakes the thought off her head, internally reciting her speech for the hundredth time that day. She didn't want to waste her already wasted learning hours in creating a speech just for Jimin to see her crumble.

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid Jimin.

 

Minjeong made her way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter