01.

I want to bite you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day in a life for Kim Minjeong. Attending classes and being the prim and proper student she wasㅡ kept a perfect attendance. Students look up to her and described her as the Perfect Teacher's Pet. Not to mention she was the Student Council's Vice President.

 

Students would stare in awe whenever she passed by, shamelessly gawking at her ethereal beauty. Minjeong is undeniably gorgeous. It was as if Aphrodite reincarnated. Her doe eyes kept a determined look in them whilst her pale skin almost resembled the snow outside. Each stride was too breath taking.

 

It was no wonder Yoo Jimin silently kept an eye on her. The senior herself is also heavily known around and is frequently the talk of the town. Known for her leadership and perfect dance moves, Jimin is full of confidence and pride. 

 

And whatever Yoo Jimin wants, she gets.


Even if that means trying to catch the ice princess' attention.

 

And possibly making herself look like a fool.


And that is what led Jimin to doing something foolishly. She confidently made her way to the petite blonde sitting at the bleachers, a frown on her face as she examined the papers on her lap.

 

Jimin plannedㅡ well, semi-planned this a couple of minutes ago and well, needless to say, it's bound to fail. 

 

She stood idly in front of Minjeong, mind going blank when Minjeong looked up to give her a questioning look. 

 

"Jimin senior," the younger student calls out, the name sounding not too foreign, "How may I help you?"

 

Jimin blinked repeatedly, drinking in the sight of the cute outfit Minjeong's in. Not to mention the cream-colored beret that sat on her head made her looking even tinier. The pink off-shoulder she's in shows her pretty, snow-like shoulder. The cute black pencil skirt that compliments her milky legs completed her whole look.

 

And Jimin tried her best not to gawk and check her out even more.

 

"You know me." It was more of a statement rather than a question. 

 

The blonde archs a brow, "Of course. You know how it is with the Student Council and the Dance Troupe. It's chaotic."

 

Jimin doesn't reply. Instead she clears , her eyes focusing on Minjeong's. They both engaged in a staring contest, the other enjoying and the other trying to read her intentions. 

 

"Jimin senioㅡ"

 

"I don't like your clothes." 

 

Jimin internally smacked herself. That's not what she definitely wanted to say. 

 

Minjeong stared at her in disbelief, scoffing as she closed the folder in her lap. She closed her eyes, feeling a headache coming.


"You met me all the way here, ditching Dance practiceㅡ just to tell me this?" 

 

"It's cold." Jimin spoke, hand moving to show Minjeong her own attire. "Atleast cover yourself up."

 

Minjeong eyed her. Jimin had a denim jacket on with a white cotton turtleneck underneath. She had ripped jeans on, but Minjeong didn't question. 

 

Sighing, Minjeong gathered her things and stood up. "Look, Jimin senior. I don't care if you're a year older than me, or that you're famous. But minding how I dress doesn't sit right with me."

 

Jimin looks at her in an unreadable expression. "I want to bite you."

 

Minjeong's face shifted in surprise, "Excuse me?" 

 

'Bite me? Why would she want to bite me?' Minjeong's uncomfortable with the idea, 'I don't like pain.'

 

"I said I want to bite you." Jimin repeats, "I don't like repeating myself, consider yourself lucky." 

 

Once again Minjeong finds herself looking at Jimin in disbelief. "You're unbelievable.."

 

Jimin shrugs, "You look like a walking marshmallow, or cotton candy, or whatever."

 

'Oh.'

 

"That doesn't really explain anything." Minjeong frowns, "What do you want from me?"

 

The older heaves a similar sigh, handing Minjeong a bag that Minjeong failed to notice earlier. 

 

"Take it or leave it." Jimin cooly leaves the scene once Minjeong politely took the bag. 

 

And inside the bag lies a similar denim jacket to Jimin's. 

 

"What on earth?" 

 

Shaking her head, Minjeong made her way to her office, trying her best to not think of her encounter with her weird (but attractive) senior.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter