Chapter 74

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Semi-Long Chappie up ahead ><;;

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

CNU dropped you off at your place as you quickly jogged to the door and entered youe house, feeling a sudden slight chill. "_______! You're finally here" Taejun said from the stairs, as he was dragging his blue trolley luggage down the steps.

"What's going on? You're leaving already? " You asked as Taejun halt into a stop in front of you.

"______" Taejun said in a serious tone as he looked you in the eye, "Are you sure you really dont want to marry me?" That question, it's almost been a month and a half since you heard that, and a month and a half where Taejun and you are supposedly engaged.

You stared into his brown eyes, they looked anxious. But he should've known that your heart still belongs to Jinyoung and no longer him. Slolwy, you nodded, "Tae, I really love Jinyoung... even if he cant remember me right now" You said looking down slowly, with that Taejun oulled you into a surprising warm hug.

"It's alright... I understand you cant change those feelings anymore but... we'd have to explain that to my parents" Taejun said as your eyes widen.

You had forgotten that Taejun's parents and Jungmin have set up company deals if you and Taejun were to marry but it looks like it would have to be cancelled.

"T-They're here?! Already?!" You exclaimed, Taejun nodded and grabbed your hand with his left hand and dragged his luggage in the other and headed for the door to the car waiting outside the gates driving you to the hotel where Jungmin amd Taejun's parents were at.

  -----     You and Taejun awkwardly exchanged glances at the dinner table. You sat beside Jungmin as Taejun sat beside his parents. "Ah look at that! ______ and Taejun they really are the perfect couple aren't they?" Taejun's mother perked as you cringed at the word perfect, to you Jinyoung and you were perfect. Yoh gave another glance at Taejun before he just gave you an assuring nod.   "Mom, Dad, I have something to say" Taejun said as he stood up abruptly which made his parents glance at him, Jungmin and You already knew what he was going to do. (A/N: How does Jungmin know? Lets just sat that you explained it ro him before the dinner started and he accepted it and understood your feelings.)

"Well what is it?" Taejun's dad asked with a bokming voice, "______ and I can't marry. And I refuse to do so" Taejun said with all seriousness as His parents' eyes widen. "What is the meaning of this?!" Taejun's Dad boomed not sounding happy at all.

"I meant what I said and I dont want to repeat it." Taejun said as his parents gave a slight glare at Jungmin, "You do know the deals we've made would be canc

Please log in to read the full chapter