Jinyoung, You're just over-reacting!

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30~ Jinyoung, You're just over-reacting!

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

The next day at school...

Jinri was no where to be found, well she did text you in the morning saying that she was gonna be late because of Junhyung's party on Friday which was day after tomorrow, so she was just helping out with it. You opened your locker and then realized that you forgot your math notebook at home because of homework.
 

"Aish! I forgot it at home! Great now my math teacher is gonna kill me..." You muttered as you slammed your locker door.

"Mad so early in the morning aren't we?"

A voice said as you turned around to see CNU, "Oh, Shinwoo-sshi, Good Morning, You're early than usual" You said doing a slight bow, "Good Morning, oh that? Its cause I needed to give one of my new cars a test run and well I couldn't help but do it now" He said with a smile, you giggled lightly.

"Is that so? Well then if you don't mind I would like to see your new car after school! Oh wait, I still have detention..." You said as you gave a small pout, "Still? Oh yeah one month isn't over yet...Hmm, I could remove your detention punishment if you want to" CNU said while grinning, "Does this have to do with a condition?" You raised a brow, "Hmmm, yes" CNU Chuckled lightly as you chuckled along, you were about to say something when...

 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

 

'Aish, the others didn't e

Please log in to read the full chapter