Jinyoung's Room

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45~ Jinyoung's Room

 

~*Your's POV*~

 

(A/N: This happened while Jinyoung and CNU were at the garden)
 

I headed off inside and man, was their living room large, though I don't even think this is their living room, there was a huge staircase in the middle.

"Whoa..." I mumbled as Sandeul walked beside me, "Oh yeah! _______-ah, you haven't been here yet~ well, where dot you wanna go first? The only place Jinyoung has restricted us to go was the T.V Room, Game Room, the Kitchen and His own room~" Sandeul said as I thought about it, Since I already thought of what the other rooms would look like, Jinyoung's room might be interesting to see.

"Let's go to Jinyoung's room then!" I beamed as Sandeul nodded. 

"Deullie, _________-ah~ We'll just head off to the game room now!" Baro and Gongchan said as Sandeul and I nodded. Sandeul led me to Jinyoung's room which was located upstairs, "This is Jinyoung hyung's room!" Sandeul pointed at the door and I nodded.

"I'll be going to the game room now, its downstairs to the right and the 3rd door to your left. Oh and don't mess up Jinyoung hyung's room, he likes keeping things organised~!" Sandeul beamed as I nodded and Sandeul left.

I pulled down the door handle and pushed the door open, Jinyoung's room was neat, everything was kept in place, I entered the room and looked around, he had some photos hanging on the wall.

Please log in to read the full chapter