Chapter 4

Can I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This wasn't proofread hehe it was a rushed one and sorry for the very slow update

 

_______________________________________________

 

Jessica's POV

My parents' intense looks cause the knees of the girl sitting next to me on the couch to shake nonstop.

I can't help but smile at Yoongie's state. She's full of tattoos and she looked cool so I've never thought that it is possible for her to get scared.

"Are you sure with your decision?" Dad started.

"Ne?" Yoongie nervously muttered.

I held her hand making her look at me for a second.

"Uh yes, sir. I know it's unbelievable but I'm serious with your daughter."

"Do you think my daughter is serious with you? She's getting crazy and we're just going with the flow."

"Dad!" I pouted at my Dad's remark.

"Stop this foolishness. It's not funny anymore, Jessica."

"Dad, we've talked about this already. Why are you being like this?"

"Jessica, dear. Can we talk for a moment?" We turned our gaze to my mom.

Yoona's grip on me tightened as if telling me that she doesn't want to be left alone with my dad.

"I'll be back." I squeezed her hand that was holding mine.

She gulped first before letting go of my hand.

Mom and I went straight to the kitchen, leaving dad and Yoongie in the living room.

"Are you going crazy for real? Where did you even pick that girl up? Can't you see what she looks like? And are you sure that you want to get married to a girl?" My mother fired me with those questions.

"Mom, just like what I've said to Dad, we've talked about this right?"

"But sweetie.."

"Mom, Yoongie is the only person who's willing to marry me quickly. Please, just let me be. I've been following you all my life. So please, let me be the one to decide for myself this time." My head is already starting to heat up and I can feel that my forehead is now creased.

"I want to do anything I want now, Mom. As long as I have time."

"Sweetie, we can't understand you. Why are you always rushing your decisions? Will you really marry a girl with that kind of look?"

"Why? What's wrong with her look, mom?"

"She looks like a gangster. An addict!" Mom said exasperatedly.

Her response made me laugh. Really? That's her only concern?

"Yoongie is a tattoo artist, Mom. It's just natural that her look is like that. I find it cool though. But it doesn't mean that she's an addict, Mom." I explained slowly.

Mom took a deep breath, trying to stop herself from getting mad. My parents have really changed now. Before, they never cared about my feelings and my opinions. Their decisions should always be followed.

 

“Sweetie, you need to see your doctor first.”

 

“What else for, Mom? I won’t get healed, I accepted that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter