Chapter 1

Can I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

“What are we even doing here?” My forehead creased as I asked Tiffany or known as Tiff.

 

“We will do one thing from your wishlist.”

 

“Wait, wait! We’d really do it now? I don’t want to, it might hurt a lot!” I said, a bit panicking. “Besides, it’s not allowed in our work, right?” I added, hoping to change her mind.

 

“As long as it won’t be seen, it’s fine.” 

 

“And where would it not be seen then?” 

 

Tiff smirked and turned her gaze in between my thighs.

 

“No way! TIFF!!!” I exclaimed loudly.

 

“Aigoo, Jessica. I thought you wanna do this? It’s on your wishlist, right?”

 

“Yes, I want to have a tattoo, but not in that part, you !” I rolled my eyes, but she just laughed at me.

 

“You’re taking it too seriously, girl! You can have it on your waist or your buttcheeks. But if you really want it hidden, you know which part you can have it.” She wiggled her eyebrows. Damn, this girl. 

 

“Aish, whatever!” You’re not helping me.

 

“Stop complaining anymore, Jessie. This is one of your wishes, and you’d be able to cross it out already after this.”

 

“Okay, fine.” I can’t help but to just groan.

 

To be honest, I’m really nervous about the thought of having a tattoo, and am actually so scared of the needle! I cry whenever I have to take an injection.

 

Then this? I’ve wished to have a tattoo?!

 

I don’t know what came to my mind, and this is the first thing that I wrote on my wishlist.. 

 

Well, we’re here already, so let’s do this.

 

The moment I stepped inside this small shop, awkwardness filled me. Thick smoke is everywhere coming from the vape of the people here inside. 

 

I’m not sure if the guys here are the tattoo artists. If you take a look at them, their bodies are full of tattoos, and their faces have different kinds of piercings.

 

My grip on Tiff tightened because they’re giving us the stares. Their eyes are looking at our bodies.

 

“Let’s leave now, Tiff. Those guys are so scary.” I whispered to her nervously.

 

“Don’t worry, the tattoo artist here is a girl.” She replied calmly.

 

“Are you sure? Have you been here before?” I asked, but this friend of mine just gave me a smirk.

 

My eyes roamed around the place while I use my hands to sway the smoke away that was coming in our direction.

 

“Seems like Miss Pretty had a great time before, eh?” One of the guys in this shop teased.

 

“And even brought another pretty girl.” Another guy said.

 

That caused me to tighten my hold on Tiff even more.

 

“Does that mean that you’ve really been here before?”

 

“Yup, I went last month to have a tattoo. That tattoo artist here is outstanding and is very cute.”

 

I snorted. “So, are you gay now?” From what I can remember, she mentioned that the tattoo artist here is a girl.

 

“Why, aren’t you?” 

 

Well, I’ve only been in a relationship with a girl once.

 

“Aish! Stop reminding me that I had a relationship with that girl! I am so regretting it.”  I said, annoyed.

 

Tiff just let out a chuckle. “Fine, fine. I’m sorry. You’re getting annoyed again.”

 

“Hmph!”

 

“Hey, boss. Seems like it’s your lucky day.” The guy said to the girl who just went out of a room.

 

The guy pointed out his index finger towards me, which she immediately followed.

 

She pursed her lips before letting out a big smile.

 

I gulped. She’s so cute.

 

Both of her arms are full of tattoos, but it doesn’t make her less pretty.

 

“Take a seat, ma’am.” She offered once we’re already inside the room where she went out. 

 

I nervously sat down on the bed with a thin mattress.

 

The room is dark, but some lights are directed to us, especially on the bed.

 

“Is this your first time?” There is that beautiful smile again. Oh, God, Jessica! You just broke up with your ex.

 

I nodded at her.

 

“It will just hurt at first.” Wait, why does it sound like it has a double meaning?

 

I looked at her studiously. She’s tall, maybe around 5 cm taller than me. Her black shirt fits her petite upper body.

 

“Are you checking me out?” She asked with the tip of her lips curled up.

 

I immediately averted my eyes and coughed a little. “You think so? With that thin body of yours? Do you even eat rice?” 

 

I don’t know, but I got really embarrassed, so I decided just to act mean because that’s the only thing I thought of to lessen my embarrassment.

 

Especially to this arrogant woman.

 

“I’m thin, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t eat. Besides, you might get baffled if I started eating you.” My cheeks heated up slightly with her comment.

 

I don’t know if it’s because of annoyance or there’s another reason.

 

“Excuse me?” My right eyebrow automatically lifted up.

 

That caused her to put up both her hands as if surrendering.

 

“My apologies, ma’am. I was just kidding.” And there goes her adorable smile. .

 

She’s sooo charming! I’m just not sure if she’s straight or not.

 

But with her style and words, I guess she isn’t.

 

“Uhmm, where do you want to have your first tattoo?” She asked formally.

 

“Somewhere that is hidden.” My reply made her smirk again.

 

I raised up my eyebrow. 

 

“If you want, you can have it on your waist.” And she touched my waist. “..or on top of your..” She pointed to my center.

 

“Are there other options?” I asked nervously.

 

“Your buttocks?” I think my face became redder.

 

She’s too close to me. Her face is just a few inches away from mine.

 

Her hands are still on my waist, and she has her head down so she could face me.

 

“Uhmm uhh..” She caressed my hair.

 

“Just relax! Oh, I think it’s better if you’ll pick a design first.” She said as she handed me a magazine, if that’s how they call it.

 

There’s a lot o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter