Chapter 3

Can I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the slow and short update. Been busy a lot salkdjlakdja anyways, enjoy!!

 

____________________________________________________

 

Yoona's POV

"Hey, Yoong! What are you doing?" My bestfriend, Yuri, asked, confused. "Why are you making a big mess here?" Her voice raised a little.

"I'm getting married, Yul." I casually replied and continued rummaging through my things on the floor.

"What?!" I looked at her. Her reaction just made me laugh.

Her eyes and mouth are wide open. Oh, also her nose. That's how shocked she is.

"Are you in your right mind, Yoong? Who will you marry? You don't even have a girlfriend 'cause you're just a big flirt."

"I've found the one, Yul. And I'm sure of her."

"What are you talking about? And how will you get married when same marriage is not even legal here in South Korea."

"That's why I'm looking for the title of my shop because I will sell it."

"What?!!!!!!" I can't help but to shut my eyes because of her loud voice. "No way, Yoong. You're getting crazy!"

"What, Yul? What's wrong with that? It's expensive to get married in a different country. My savings are not enough for that, that's why I need to sell the shop to have the needed amount."

"Yoona, that shop is the only thing you have now. Why are you being like this?"

"Yul, trust me. Sooyeon is worth it. That shop is just little compared to her."

"You're really crazy! You know what? If auntie and uncle are just alive, they won't be happy with your decisions." Yul argued again. "You're getting married to a woman who you don't even know well. And you'd even sacrifice the only thing you have just because of her? And I haven't even met that girl of yours!" She panted after having that rant.

"Yul, calm down, alright? Don't worry, I'll introduce you to her."

She looked at me in disbelief. "Yoong, that's not the issue here. The problem is, everything is happening too fast. You're ready to sacrifice what you have for a girl you just met."

I took a deep breath before standing up and face my bestfriend.

"Hey, I won't lose anything. It will just get replaced with something better." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Do you even hear yourself?" I smiled and nodded, causing her to shake her head. "Whatever. I'm just your bestfriend. I'm just here to listen and support you. It'll be a bonus if you'd listen to my advices."

"This is the first time I've felt this feeling, Yul. You know what I mean? I thought it was just pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter