Part 2

Just the Two of Us
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I can see the babies head. You can do it!" The nurse exclaimed with joy. You grunted and screamed. Your body shivered as you tried to push the living baby out of you. 
"Come on so close!" The nurse called out. "Take a deep breathe." 
You body shivered as you felt something move under you. You were holding tightly onto the sheets of the bed. You were alone and doing this alone. Yoongi had no clue you were pregnant. It has been months since he walked out of your life. You became used to it, being alone in a small apartment with the little angel growing inside you. It was the only thing left of Yoongi and you were happy.
"Okay..." you breathed in, you were scared. No one was there to hold your hand. You screamed from the top of your lungs and you knew that by the end you would lose your voice. You heard the cry of a baby that has just entered the new world. The first cry of the baby. It was high pitched but it made you smile through all the sweat and tears. The nurse took the baby to clean it up and cover it in a thin but warm blanket. 
"It's a beautiful healthy baby girl. Congratulations." The nurse walked over to you to give you the small child. You cradled the baby in your arms and smiled down at her as you touched her nose with your finger. 
"Hi baby" your whispered to your child. "How are you doing?" Your beautiful baby girl nibbled on her bottom lip and slept soundly on your chest. 
"What's her name?" The nurse asked as she got close to you. 
"Iseul" you whispered as you patted the baby softly. 
After a couple of minutes you were transferred to a quieter room on the fourth floor of the hospital. You rested on the bed with your baby next to you. Suddenly you heard a small knock on the door. You looked up to see who it was. 
"Hey" the shy man smiled as he brought a ballon with flowers. 
"Hey Jungkook". You smiled as he took a seat next you. 
"I heard it was a girl." Jungkook smiled as he put the flowers on the side table. 
You nodded. "Her name is Iseul." You looked back at your little girl. She somehow resembled Yoongi. 
"She is beautiful." Jungkook smiled as he got close to the baby. "Just like her mother." 
You slightly blushed at the compliment. You had known Jungkook since college. He was a close friend of yours. You had met him in one of your education courses as he was also majoring in education to become an administrator. He worked at a middle school but eventually moved up to the city district. He worked from home and always made sure to stay in contact with you. He was kind and gentle and loved hanging out with you. Jungkook had been there for you these past couple of months. He was one of your closest friends and he wanted to make sure you didn't feel alone. He was there for your morning sickness making sure to bring herbal teas and lollipops. He was also there to bring your late night cravings like gummy worms and New York styled hot dogs. You grew close to him and he became more open with his feelings. On days when your emotions raised up high, he was there to hug you tightly and let you cry on his shoulder. He knew you missed Yoongi but he wanted to make sure you felt better. 
"How long is the school giving you... you know for maternity leave?" Jungkook asked. 
"About 3 months." You answered. "It's the beginning of summer, I will be back by November". You laid your head back down on the pillow. 
"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the change on your face. You sighed deeply. You had always imagined marrying Yoongi and having your first child with him. You imagined him crying as he held the baby for the first time and being there with you the whole time. Jungkook had suggested that he would be in the delivery room with you, however you explained you felt uncomfortable with that. "It's about Yoongi huh?" 
You closed your eyes and gulped. You felt a solid rock form in your throat, afraid that if you spoke you would weep loudly. 
Jungkook nodded his head. He knew how deeply affected you were by his abandonment. He knew you were hurting deeply. He looked up Yoongi and based off the looks of it he had gotten married to the girl he got pregnant. They had their baby and it was a healthy little girl. Yoongi's wife looked very happy but Yoongi looked miserable. It seemed like the only time he ever smiled was when he was holding his little girl in his hands. Jungkook didn't want to tell you that. He knew it would hurt you more than anything. 
"Have you told his sister?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yes" You answered. "She called me to inform me she will be coming later after she gets off of work." 
Jungkook nodded his head and looked at the baby. He couldn't believe you were planning on doing this alone. He didn't want to leave you alone and he had promised himself he wouldn't. He had fallen deeply for you especially after witnessing you become a beautiful mother infront of him. He had feelings for you since he met you in college but when he found out you were with Yoongi, he pushed those feelings aside. He saw the way you would smile and your eyes lightened up with happiness when Yoongi looked for you after class. He wanted to be like that with you but he knew he couldn't. He tr

Please log in to read the full chapter