Two Days One Night

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, there's someone who's really close with Wendy that showed up infront of her. 

"Sejeong-ah, are you also dreaming here?" Wendy asked. Sejeong looks at her with confused eyes. 

"Dreaming? What are you talking about, unnie? I just passed by here since the company I'm working at is near." Sejeong said.​​

This Sejeong is also from here? I thought i finally see someone who's also living like me to where i really belong. But wait, where's Yeri?

"See you around, unnie." Sejeong said and left. Wendy just waved at her.

 

Wendy went back home. "Am i really spending the rest of my life here?" Wendy sighed. 

There's something inside her that's telling her that all of this has reason. Everything happens for a reason, right? Wendy sighed. 

"I'll just think of this next time. I'm tired." Wendy said and proceed to rest.

 

 

*ring ring*

 

Wendy woke up with the sound of her phone. It's Joy who's calling. She pick it up and answer.

"A schedule? It's so early."

"Okay, i'll be there."

Wendy hangs up. Schedule at 7am? Isn't that a bit early? But well, idols have really different schedules unlike to normal person living.

Wendy fix herself and head to the parking lot where Jennie's van is parked. 

"Oh, unnie. You're here." Joy said. Wendy bowed at them. She noticed that Jennie's sleeping so she carefully sit beside her.

The van starts moving to their first schedule.

"Unnie, this schedule will be a (2) two days schedule. It's a famous variety show, that's why it's good for Ms. Jennie's promotion." Joy discussed.

Two days? Wow. That's cool. Wendy thought.

"So basically we're with Ms. Jennie for two days?" Wendy asked. Joy nods. But i didn't pack enough clothes.

"Some idols who are also promoting will join the show. (1) one girl group and (2) solo girl idols." Joy explained. 

"It will showcase idols skills and knowledge. Oh, by the way unnie the set will be on some island. Have you been into some island, unnie?" Joy asked.

Island? I don't think I've been into.

Wendy shakes her head. The trip will be long that's why they had to leave early so the schedule won't have any conflict.

It was a smooth ride but while Wendy is looking at the view she suddenly felt that there's something on her shoulders. She look at it and noticed that Jennie's head is in her shoulders.

Woah, she looks good at near view. It's true that idols really looks good in real life. Her beauty is really amazing.

"Joy~" Wendy trying to keep her voice low since Jennie is sleeping. Joy heared it and turn around.

"What do you need, unnie? Oh, Ms. Jennie is on your shoulder. Are you okay?" Joy asked. Wendy nods.

"Can we play some music? It's kinda boring." Wendy requested. She noticed that the ride is full of silence Wendy can hear all their breaths.

"You wanna play some music? But what if that wakes up Ms. Jennie?" Joy asked.

Oh right. Wendy didn't think of that. That would really happened what's the purpose of speaking low if she'll just play some music which will makes more noise. Wendy nods and smiles. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Jennie's head left Wendy's shoulder and bump into the window.

"Oh, is she okay?" Wendy said. She take a closer look into Jennie to check if there's any sign of pain or bleeding. 

Wendy didn't noticed that she's too close that's why when the driver suddenly hit the brakes

Jennie and her lips. Touched.

Wendy eyes widened causing her to unintentionally push Jennie which makes the younger girl wakeup. 

"What the— That hurts." Jennie said while rubbing the back of her head. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jennie." The driver said. He thinks that because of the brake Jennie is complaining or must been hurt.

Wendy locked her eyes in the view. She didn't even dare to take a glance at Jennie. 

What happened? Why did we kiss? Did we kiss? It's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter