Two Is Better Than One

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy wakes up from the sun hitting her face. She slowly opens her eyes. 

I'm back from where I really belong, right? That was a nice dream.

Wendy checks her phone.

 

[7:23am] New Message from: Unknown Number 

 

           Unnie, It's me Joy. We have schedule today so meet me in the parking lot. Be quick or Ms. Jennie will be mad again to you. Take care~

 

"Huh? I'm back, right? Why did Joy message me? Wait wait." Wendy eyes widened.

"I'M STILL HERE!?" Wendy checked her phone it's already 12pm. She's too late for her so called schedule.

"What's happening? Why am i still here? Everything supposed to end when i sleep but why? Why." Wendy sighed. She close her eyes. She can't believe what's happening.

 

Wendy stand up and decided to just continue what's this all about. She doesn't know what parking lot Joy's talking about since she arrived here yesterday and she's already in Jennie's schedule place.

After taking bath. Wendy leave the room and walk around the area. 

"I'm sure I'm still in 2021 since this place didn't change even a bit." Wendy said while scanning the place. 

Is there a way she can go back? If there's is. Wendy wants to know how.

While walking Wendy didn't notice that there's also a person walking towards her direction. Making both of them crash onto eachother.

"Ah." The girl said. Wendy worriedly look at the other girl. She quickly checks up on her.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry." Wendy apologize. The girl smile at her.

"Wait, you're familiar." The girl said. Wendy raise her eyebrows. 

Me? I didn't even know here but yes, she's kinda familiar.

"Do you know me?" Wendy asked. The girl chuckles.

"You're the girl who tripped into some can while I'm singing backstage, right?" She said. Wendy eyes widened. 

Oh, that's why she's also look familiar to me. 

"Oh right, that's me. I didn't expect we will se eachother again." Wendy said. 

"I'm Rosé." She said and offer her hands to Wendy.

What a beautiful name. Rosé.

Wendy smile while grabbing Rosé hands. Shaking it.

"I'm Wendy, Nice to meet you." Wendy said.

A phone call interupts their conversation. Rosé looks at her phone and see that it's her manager. She looks at Wendy. Wendy noticed that Rosé is letting Wendy knows that she will take the call so Wendy nods.

"Hello, manager-nim."

"Yes, I'll be there."

"But manager-nim I don't have—"

"Hello? Hello, manager-nim?"

Rosé sighed and put back her phone into her pocket.

"I need to go back to my schedule since I'm rookie and i can't be late." Rosé said while looking at Wendy.

What is this? Her face. I can see all the sadness on it. The pain and such. I wanna hug her and tell her that everything will be okay but she will think that I'm ert or something.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Wendy asked. Rosé shakes her head.

"It's okay. I can handle it." She said and bow at Wendy.

"Do you know Jennie? Kim Jennie?" Wendy asked. Rosé nods her head excitedly. "Of course!"

"I'm going to my schedule with her right now." Rosé said. Great.

"I'm her assistant. I don't know how to get there so can i join you on your way?" Wendy asked. Rosé look at her in suspicious way.

"How can i trust you that you're Jennie's sunbaenim assistant?" Rosé asked.

Of course, Rosé would ask that. She's not a child anymore that will believe everything she see without proof or anything.

Wendy take out her phone letting Rosé read her conversation with Joy.

"Oh, it's Joy unnie. You're still suspicious to me but since i saw you backstage i'll give my 5% trust into you. Let's go." Rosé said. 5% trust? Wendy can't help but to chuckle.

 

 

Both of them finally arrived at the place where Rosé and Jennie's schedule is being held.

Being a rookie is hard for Rosé she doesn't have any idol friends since she's just starting she can't open up with them to tell her problems so whenever it's night she just cry all by herself at her dorm.

Rosé set her dreams high. You only live once that's why she decided to achieve it in short time and after that live happily.

But for now, Rosé doesn't even have any staff by her side. Her company is small and not known but she's desperate to be a star. A star that will shine whenever she goes. A star that every people will know. Just like her role model, Kim Jennie.

Wendy tapped Rosé shoulders. 

"Oh? What is it?" Rosé asked. 

"I'll go and find where's Jennie. I'll se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter