What?

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud bang from Wendy's door can be heared. She slowly get up and see that it's her landlady. "Oh ."

Wendy get her wallet and quickly open her window. Since her room is not that high she decide to leave her room through the windows. 

"WENDY, I KNOW YOU'RE INSIDE YOU PROMISE TO PAY THE RENT TODAY OPEN THE DOOR!" The landlady said while knocking on her room. Not knowing that Wendy already escaped the room. 

 

 

Wendy successfully got down from her room. She streched and walk out of the building. 

"I'm so ruined." Wendy said and sighed. 

Her life is fine back then but what happened? Where did everything goes wrong?

"If you're still here on my side. My life wouldn't be like this." She said and painfully smile.

 

 

 

"Seungwan-ah~" 

Wendy look behind her and see that her girlfriend finally arrived. 

"Unnie, you're here." Wendy quickly hugged her girlfriend and planted kisses all over her face.

"I miss you so much. Should we get going?" Wendy asked. The other girl nods while showing her biggest smile. 

The smile that Wendy loves. The smile that Wendy wouldn't be tired of seeing. 

 

They both arrived at the park. Holding a bunch of food while sharing lovely smile to each other. Wendy hopes that this end wouldn't end. She wants to stay at this moment. 

"I made this for you." Her girlfriend said while taking out a tupperware with her favorite food on it. tteokbokki. Wendy smile. 

"Thank you, unnie. Here's what i got for you." Wendy take out a small box from her pocket. 

"Give me your hand, unnie." Wendy said while the other girl lend her hand to Wendy. 

Wendy slowly insert the ring into her girlfriend's finger. It fits. Perfectly fit.

"Seungwan-ah, you don't have to do this. You're so sweet, Thank you." She said while adoring the ring. 

"Let's take a picture, shall we?" Wendy asked. She take out her phone and placed her hand to other girl shoulder. 

"Unnie, smile~" 

 

"RAAAAIIINNNNNN"

Wendy looked behind and see a kid screaming. She looked at the road and see she's screaming because her dog is in the road while there's a car approaching.

Wendy quickly get up but noticed that her girlfriend is near at the road already. She see that the car is beeping crazy and it's like it's out of control. Wendy eyes widened.

"UNNIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

 

​​​​​​

"Unnie! Wendy unnie!"

Wendy snapped and realized that Yeri is looking at her. I'm daydreaming again. 

"Are you okay?" Yeri asked. Wendy nods.

"Yeri-ah, how did i end up here?" Wendy asked.

I'm in the road walking but now I'm with Yeri? Wendy's confused. 

"You decided to meet me here because you have important things to discuss with me? That's what you said on the phone." Yeri explained. 

On the phone? Wendy confusingly look at Yeri. I didn't call her though. Am i dreaming again. Wendy closed her eyes. 

"My head hurts." Wendy hold her head. 

"Let's talk tomorrow—" Wendy opened her eyes and noticed that she's on her bed again. 

"What the actual f—" She quickly stand up and check her phone. 

She check her inbox and see that she really send a text message for Yeri to meet her. She rubbed her eyes. 

"What's happening?"

She open her door and she see the landlady ready to knock on her door.

"Oh you're there finally. We talk about the payment last week right? I need the money or else you need to leave your room." She said.

Wendy sighed. Damn, I wish i have a lot of money. This is stressful.

"I'll take a shower and I'll go downstair to settle everything, okay?" Wendy said and bow. She closed her door.

She head to her bathroom. Wendy let the water run through her body. She close her eyes. 

 

"UNNIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

Wendy quickly run through her girlfriend. 

But it's too late. Too late. 

Her girlfriend is now lying on the ground. She carefully lift her girlfriend head. 

"Unnie, don't go." Wendy said while tears are bursting through her eyes.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" She screamed. She see the kid watching them crying while carrying her dog. 

​​​​​"Unnie, i know you're like this. You'll save anyone who needs help but this time save yourself. Don't go. I need you, unnie." Wendy begged. 

People start calling for help. Wendy stayed on her girlfriend side. Begging that nothing will happen to the love of her life. 

The kid who owns the dog walk into her side. 

"Unnie, I'm so sorry. Please tell big sister that im thankful she saved my dog." The little kid take out her bracelet and give it to Wendy. 

Wendy smiled at the kid. Not showing how sad she is. The kid ran away because she see her mother. 

The emergency arrived taking her girlfriend and her at the car.

 

 

"Time of death. 3:29 am."

 

 

Wendy opened her eyes. Her head hurts. 

"Why do i keep seeing the past? It's killing me." Wendy said then wiped some tear drops on her face. 

Wendy get out of the bathroom. She see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter