❗1x1rp: let's both get what we want ❗— currently closed;;

Description

Need someone to send all your funny TikToks to? Someone to play games with? Someone to go on cute and fluffy dates with? Someone who can be soft but d*ck you down hard when you need it? Whether its in plots we come up with or thorugh casual flirty or non-flirty convos I can fullfill all those needs for you.

 

 

Foreword

Hey! 

Hopefully you are interested in my ad -- let me get to the good part. I am looking for 1x1 roleplay partners for friendships, friends to lovers, lovers, buddies or more. 

I prefer straight pairings (me as the male fc and you as the female fc) but I am also open to female x female pairings as well. I am flexible in terms of what faceclaims we use but we can discus that more if you are interested in rp'ing with me.

 

I am:

- super soft boi but also superrrrrr like 24/7 (best of both worlds)

- I'm a crackhead at the most random times 

- I'm a top but switch as well

- flexible on my rp writing style and will tend to mirror to match your style 

- I am and would prefer someone in that age too ( please)

- I am on the minus side of the world but will try to respond as best as I can regardless of timezones

- love watching anime, anything disney/marvel, so basically I'm a huge nerd 

 

There's way more we can talk and discuss in terms to this - I am super flexible and just really want a cute girl to be silly with, possibly hold hands, and a bunch of other fun stuff. 

 

DM or Comment  if you're interested and we can talk about more details! Also this is my first try at 1x1rp so sorry if I am unfamiliar with this struture or format. Thanks!