We Got Married: Series [So Close]

We Got Married: Series [JinJoo]

A day had passed since they filmed the pilot episode and now they're given their first mission of the day.  (P.S: This is their second day of filming.)

 

"Think of a unique way or any activities you should do on your first meeting as partners which will happen 2 days from now. Take note also that the other team must not find out about your exact plan." Chaeyeon read out loud for her other members.

 

"So Yujin-ah, what's your plan?" Hyewon asked the younger.

 

"I don't really know to be honest. I don't have much knowledge about these kinds of stuff." The younger answered truthfully.

 

"Of course you don't, you're just a baby." Chaewon chuckled and earned a glare from the younger.

 

"I'm taller than all of you here." Yujin said proudly.

 

"Still a baby." Nako joined in teasing the younger.

 

"Oh stop it you guys, the baby's about to cry." Chaeyeon said and all of them laughed. "Wait up, where on earth is Choi Yena?"

 

"Probably still sleeping." Hyewon stood up and excused herself, "I'll wake the sleeping duck up."

 

"So Yujin-ah, do you have any ideas at least?" Chaeyeon asked the younger again after Hyewon left to wake Yena up.

 

"How about you guys go to the movies?" Chaewon suggested.

 

"Eh. But isn't that too cliché already?" Yujin said and Nako agreed.

 

"Well, it kinda is. That's all I can think of tho."

 

"How about you do something similar to what Joy sunbae-nim did last season." It was Nako who suggested this and Yujin kinda liked the idea of it.

 

"Hmm. I do kinda like the idea of that." Everyone agreed to it and helped Yujin for her surprise. Hyewon came back to the living room with the duck who's still half asleep and pitched their ideas on the surprise. They planned about the whole thing and finalized it after. Yujin was happy and thankful that her unnies were there to help her.

 

While the other team was helping Yujin on planning for her surprise, the other team was helping Minju think of something to give her partner and also on what to say. Sakura wasn't present since she had a schedule so only 5 of them were there.

 

"Seriously? You've been casted into many romantic dramas yet you still don't know what to say? And it's not like you're meeting some random stranger. Geez." Yuri said in an annoyed tone and Minju just rolled her eyes.

 

"Those are literally two different things. That was just in a drama and this is real life." Minju said.

 

"Stop it. You guys are so noisy." Hitomi faced them.

 

"She started it Tomi-yah." Minju pointed at Yuri but the younger just stick out her tongue.

 

"Anyways. What do you have in mind, Minju?" Eunbi asked.

 

"I was thinking of thinking of giving her a book." Minju said proudly but Yuri scoffed.

 

"Psh. A book? How lame of you, Kim Minju." Yuri reacted

 

"I swear Jo Yuri if you don't keep your mouth shut I will really kick your feet." Minju warned her but Yuri just rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"But seriously tho. You're giving her a book unnie? You do know that only 4 people in our group enjoys reading right? The others are well- not so much." Wonyoung said as a matter of fact.

 

"Wait a minute. Did you just say 4?" Yuri asked the maknae.

 

"Uhm...yeah."

 

"But I thought only Minju, Yujin, and Chaeyeon unnie likes reading? Who's the other one? Is it Yena unnie?" Yuri asked, a shock expression evident on her face.

 

"Yena unnie? Of course not. That's impossible. Is it?" Hitomi had a frightened expression on her face.

 

"What are you girls blabbering about. Of course it's not Yena, she's too busy with her games." Eunbi said, Yuri and Hitomi sighed in relief.

 

"Oh you guys didn't know? Chaewon unnie just recently got interested in reading these past few days." The maknae said.

 

"OH-HO SO THAT'S WHY!" Yuri exclaimed, "You think the other group's representative is Chaewon unnie, don't you? That's why you're giving her a book?" Yuri asked in a teasing manner.

 

"What even are you saying, Jo Yuri? Can't I just give a book because it's literally the only thing I can think of right now? Does it have to mean something?" Minju asked with an annoyed expression.

 

"Geez calm down." Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"But a book is good also, Minju-yah." Eunbi approved.

 

"Yeah. I think it'll motivate that person to read. MAYBE." Hitomi agreed to her idea. Minju settled for a book as her gift and later that day she was browsing for a book to give.

 

When night time came, Eunbi invited the other group to their dorm and spend thee rest of the night with each other's company. Gladly the production team allowed them to as long as they don't spill anything about who their representative is.

 

"So how's the whole planning going?" Sakura asked the members of the other group.

 

"Why are you curious?" Yena asked with a doubtful expression.

 

"Is it bad to ask? And besides, I just wanted to know." Sakura said and went back to eating.

 

"Well....it's doing fine." Chaeyeon gave them a vague answer and didn't give them any details. Sakura just nodded.

 

Yuri noticed how uneasy Chaewon's eyes were when Sakura asked that so she came to a conclusion that maybe Chaewon is the representative of the other group and internally squealed. 

 

"I'm your surprise  will turn out good. Right, Chaewon unnie?" Yuri said and looked at Chaewon with a wide grin.

 

"Ha? Ah yeah of course." Chaewon quickly answered and went back to eating. Yuri smirked at herself after confirming (kinda) her hunch that Chaewon is the other group's representative. Yena noticed this and quickly thought of a plan. She then went to Chaewon's place and whispered something to the younger.

 

"Hey, I think Yuri is thinking that you're our representative." Chaewon looked at the older with eyes wide open.

 

"What? Me?" She chuckled.

 

"Yeah. Just keep acting that it's you for them to not suspect a single thing about Yujin, okay? This is gonna be fun." Yena grinned and so did Chaewon. Throughout the whole dinner, Chaewon did what Yena told her and Yuri was now 100% that it is Chaewon.

 

 

After dinner, they decided to watch a movie all together since they had nothing else left to do. Although the dorm's living room was not as big as the living room in their house, it was still enough to fit all 12 of them. Comforters were laid on the cold floor, pillows were spread everywhere, and folded blankets were placed on the couch for them to use in case they feel cold. Yena was setting up the movie that they're gonna watch while Hyewon, Eunbi, Wonyoung, and Tomi went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the 12 of them. Yujin went back to their dorm for a bit and got her film camera to capture moments like this when they are bonding with each other. When Yujin arrived back, Yena was now done setting up the movie with the help of Sakura. Sakura went to sit next to Chaeyeon and Yena made herself comfortable on the comforters placed on the floor. Yujin decided to sit at the far end of the couch where there is a nice view of the movie. She positioned herself and took a few snaps of her members talking with each other while waiting for the others. The snack team went to the living room with different kinds of snacks and placed it on the table. Minju, who was in her room earlier to get something, went back to the living room and saw that the movie was almost starting. She sat next to Yujin since every sit on the couch is occupied already and the comforter was now full. (Comforter: Yena, Yuri, Hyewon, Nako, Chaewon, Wonyoung | Couch: Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Sakura, Hitomi, Minju, Yujin). Yujin didn't notice that Minju was already sitting next to her since she was busy checking the shots she took earlier. She looked at the person beside her and was utterly shocked to see Minju there.

 

"Oh- H-Hi Minju unnie." Yujin was able say those words despite of being shocked from seeing Minju beside her.

 

"Hi, Yujinie." Minju greeted her back with a smile. Just then the movie was starting and they all started to get comfortable with their sitting positions. 

 

Yujin noticed that Minju kept on yawning and thought that the older one must be tired, so she offered Minju to lean on her shoulder to at least rest for a bit.

 

"Unnie, you look tired. Here, lean on to me so you could rest your head for a while." Yujin offered her.

 

"Well if you insist." The older then slowly leaned her head towards the younger one's shoulder and made herself comfortable.

 

"Thanks a lot, Yujinie." Minju said which made Yujin confused.

 

"Eh? All of a sudden?" Yujin said which made the older one chuckle.

 

"Nothing, I just wanted to thank you." Yujin smiled after hearing this and focused her attention back on the movie. She glanced at Minju and saw her peacefully sleeping on her shoulder. She took this opportunity and snap a quick photo of the sleeping girl. She had a wide smile while looking at the photo she just took. Without even noticing, the sleeping girl woke up from the sound of her camera shuttering and found Yujin smiling widely at her sleeping photo.

 

"I guess I look that good while sleeping for you to smile that widely." She teased the younger one. Yujin then looked at her while blushing.

 

"Well, you look good even when you're not sleeping tho." It was Minju's turn to blush because of Yujin's quick remark.

 

"Aish. Damn you." Minju took one blanket and used it to cover her blushing face.

 

"What? It's true tho." Yujin pouted and Minju poke her dimple.

 

"You're cute." Minju told Yujin.

 

"Thanks. A lot of people often tell me that." Yujin said with a proud smile.

 

"A lot of people huh? Did you like it when they call you cute?" Minju asked with slight irritation present in her voice.

 

"Of course I do. But I like it more when it's coming from you."  This made Minju laughed (not out loud ofc) and playfully slapped the younger one's shoulders.

 

"You got cheesier these past few days. Hmm I wonder why." Minju said in a teasing tone.

 

"Dunno. I must really like cheese this much." Both of them laughed silently because of Yujin's supposed to be pun. They gave their attention to the movie again and noticed that the scene is now sad.

 

"Min" Yujin calls out softly.

 

"Hmm?" Minju answered with a hum and still has her full attention on the movie.

 

"My hand kinda feels heavy and I don't know what to do with it." Yujin pouted and faced Minju but the older was way too focused on the movie.

 

"Don't worry, I'm sure that'll fade away soon. That's probably because you lift too many heavy things up for your workout routine." Minju said, still focusing on the movie.

 

"But that's not it." Yujin whined when the older didn't pay attention to her.

 

"I'll check it later after the movie."

 

Minju's other hand was placed on top of the pillow, she took Minju's hand and intertwined their fingers. Minju was shocked from the sudden action, she looked at the younger's face and saw that she was focused on watching the movie. They covered their intertwined hands using the blanket that was wrapped around their bodies. 

 

"So this is what you meant when you said that your hands feel heavy." Minju rolled her eyes at the younger and then chuckled after. Yujin just gave her a very wide grin and placed her head on Minju's shoulder.

 

"I'm getting kinda sleepy, Min." Yujin yawned.

 

"Aigoo, you big baby. Sleep first, I'll wake you up once the movie is finish." Yujin nodded and closed her eyes after.

 

Without them knowing, Chaewon saw their intertwined hands before they could even cover it. She was proud to see Yujin do that move. She mentally reminded herself to tease the younger one about this tomorrow.

 

The movie ended and Wonyoung and Minju were crying because of it. Apparently the male lead gave the female lead a letter before they parted ways and the female lead read the letter at the exact same place they met. Both Wonyoung and Minju were still slowly trying to recover from the sad movie they had just watched and the others were laughing at them for being a crybaby. Yujin who fell asleep while watching the movie, woke up and saw Minju crying. She was panicking upon seeing the older one shed tears. Out of worry, she reached for Minju's face and cupped her cheeks. She wiped the tears on the older one's face using her thumb, unaware of the people watching them.

 

"Hey, hey. What happened?" Yujin asked, still worried about the older.

 

"Woah chill dude. She was just crying over how the movie ended." Yena said and stifled a laugh.

 

Yujin noticed that everyone's attention was on them so she awkwardly laughed and slowly retreated her hands. "Oh is that so....." She just grabbed her camera and pretended to scroll for some pictures. The others just giggled at them and slowly stood up one by one to clean up. Chaewon on the other hand, handed Wonyoung some tissues and stood up after that. They all helped in cleaning up the place and the upstairs team went back to their dorms to rest.

 

 

(WEDNESDAY)

 

They were gathered on Eunbi's part of the dorm since the mission of the day will be given to them. 

 

"You will be paired with a member from the opposite team for this mission. You are given the will to decide on the pairings for this challenge. This challenge will test your loyalty towards your group, and your groupmates. Will you remain loyal and keep your groups' secret hidden? Or not? But, to make this challenge fun and enjoyable, you will be doing it in Lotte World where many different rides and fun activities are offered for you to try. Best of luck, IZ*ONE!"

 

"Okay how about this, instead of the usual way we do to choose pairs, let's do something different this time." Hyewon suggested and everyone agreed. "May I request the downstairs team to stand up." Hyewon continued and the downstairs team did what they were asked. "So all you need to do is close your eyes and then the first person you touch in our group will be your partner. How does that sound?" 

 

"I LIKE IT! LET'S DO IT!" Wonyoung exclaimed which made everyone giggled. Each member from the downstairs team slowly approached them with eyes closed. Eunbi was approaching Hyewon's seat but then Chaeyeon suddenly stood up without even noticing Eunbi so it resulted that Chaeyeon was the first person Eunbi touched which makes them partners. (Quick A/N: the upstairs team changed seats after the downstairs team closed their eyes.) Yuri approached Hyewon and touched the older one's cheeks. Sakura touched Nako's hand, making them partners. Much to Chaewon's dismay, Wonyoung first touched Yena who was just sitting beside her. Minju was approaching Yena, Chaewon and Yujin's part of the couch and touched Chaewon's hair by accident since she tripped and fell over the older one. Yujin was just silently watching them as everyone took off their blindfolds and saw Minju and Chaewon in that position. 

 

"Tomi unnie, we're partners. Come on." Hitomi looked at the others one last time before following Yujin who just went outside first. Wonyoung went out also after Yujin and Hitomi did and Yena was struggling to catch up with the long-legged maknae. (The cameras stopped rolling after Yujin went outside to prepare their gear.)

 

"YAH! WONYOUNG-AH, WAIT UP!" Yena followed Wonyoung outside. Meanwhile inside, Minju quickly got up from her and Chaewon's awkward position. Minju looked at Eunbi and Chaeyeon but the both of them just gave Minju a reassuring smile and told her that she didn't need to worry about Yujin. They went downstairs and were now getting inside the van. Minju went to Yujin who was sitting next to the window in the last row and sat beside her. The whole ride was pretty awkward since neither of them talked, not even spare a glance at each other. They eventually arrived at Lotte World with neither of them trying to start a conversation. Yujin and Minju were the only one's left in the bus  and the older one was supposed to talk to Yujin but the younger left the bus first, and so she had no other choice but to follow since they were all waiting for her to come down also. 

 

All 6 pairs now have their own self cam and are now spread in different parts of Lotte World to try many different rides and to explore the whole place. Although Yujin has been to Lotte World before with Minju, Yena, and Chaewon during their pre debut days, there are still many rides she would like to try, the Vikings perhaps.

 

"Hey Yujin-ah, how about we try the Gyro Drop first?" Hitomi asked and Yujin looked at her with a shocked expression.

 

"Are you sure about that unnie?"

 

"Why? Are you scared?" Tomi asked in a teasing manner.

 

"What? Me? Scared? Oh please, I'm just worried about you unnie. You might scream and beg them to put us down once we're at the top." Hitomi just rolled her eyes and dragged Yujin to where the line was. After standing there for what felt like hours, they were now in the ride, and surprisingly when it started, Tomi was actually enjoying. Of course she did scream, but it was because she was having fun. They got out of the ride and was laughing after seeing their faces on the monitor.

 

"Damn unnie what happened to your face." Yujin said, still laughing.

 

"I could ask you the same thing Yujin-ah. Looks like you're the one who's scared." 

 

Yujin scoffed and said, "I wasn't, it just happens that my mouth was open and my eyes were closed that time." 

 

"Yeah right." The both of them continued laughing. Soon enough when they've calm down and stopped laughing because of their faces, they looked for food stalls since they were getting hungry despite riding one ride only. They saw their desired food stall and ate at one of the tables there after buying. They were peacefully eating their food when, (They didn't turn the camera on when they were eating.)

 

"Oh Hitoma, Yujin-ah, you guys are here also." They looked up and saw Chaewon together with Minju.

 

"Oh Chaewon unnie, Minju-ya, nice seeing you here." Hitomi greeted them.

 

"Mind if we join you guys here?" Chaewon asked.

 

"No, of course not." 

 

"Thanks" Chaewon smiled, "Minju-ya, just sit here first and I'll buy our food." Minju nodded and sat beside Yujin, still trying to start a conversation with the younger. Chaewon arrived with their food and started eating silently. Soon enough when they finished eating, Hitomi suggested for ice cream and they all agreed.

 

"So who's gonna buy?" Hitomi asked.

 

"Hitoma, let's go buy together." Chaewon gave her a knowing look and Hitomi agreed. 

 

When the both of them left to buy ice cream, Minju and Yujin was just sitting at the table without anyone talking. But Yujin decided to break the silence.

 

"I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier unnie." she said without looking at the older's eyes. "It's just that, I guess I was too affected from what I saw earlier that's why I acted like that."

 

"It's fine Yujin-ah, I know you didn't mean to ignore me. But next time please let me explain first okay?" Minju smiled at her and she nodded and let out a small smile after. 

 

Chaewon and Hitomi went back to their table after buying ice cream and saw the two having a photo session with Yujin being the photographer and Minju as her model. They smiled and approached them. 

 

"Looks like you've two have already made up." Chaewon said as she was handing Yujin the ice cream they just bought. Hitomi also handed Minju her ice cream and Minju thanked her for it.

 

"Thanks for this unnie." Yujin smiled at her and started eating her ice cream. They ate their ice creams and took some photos for memories. After finishing their ice creams, they decided to continue exploring the whole theme park.

 

"Hey Min." Yujin called for Minju, "Is it okay if I invite you later to ride the Ferris wheel with me?" Yujin asked shyly.

 

Chaewon snickered and Yujin just rolled her eyes, Minju chuckled and said, "Of course, I would love to."

 

They had a mini staring contest and were slightly giving each other heart eyes. Hitomi broke their mini staring contest, "Alright that's enough staring. Save it later for your Ferris wheel date." Minju chuckled and went with Chaewon but not before giving Yujin one last smile.

 

Hitomi and Yujin walked around the theme park and looked for their next ride. Yujin really wanted to ride the Vikings and so she told Hitomi about it. (*cameras are on*)

 

"Unnie I wanna try the Vikings." Yujin said and pouted right after.

 

"Yeah sure let's do that. Just stop doing that." Yujin laughed at her unnie and pulled her in the line.

 

The line for the Vikings ride was kinda long so it took them a while before they could finally get inside the ride. But when they did, Yujin was smiling widely and was even jumping up and down when they were the one's next. The ride started and everyone in the ride was screaming and even raised their hands up in the air. It was fun for both Yujin and Hitomi. And when they got out of the ride, Yujin was laughing at her unnie because after the ride, Hitomi's hair is now all over her face.

 

"Yeah laugh all you want, Yujin-ah." Hitomi glared at the younger, but Yujin still continued laughing at her. "Continue laughing and I'll tell Minju not to go with you later." Yujin froze and stopped laughing upon hearing what Hitomi just said and Hitomi smirked when she saw how the younger reacted.

 

"Eeeey. Come on unnie, you know I was just joking around." Yujin pouted, "Please don't tell Minju unnie that." 

 

Hitomi chuckled at the younger one, "Yeah like I would actually do that." Yujin chuckled also. They went and rode many different rides before eventually ending up in the souvenir shop and bought, well- souvenirs of course. They were looking at the different souvenirs when Hitomi received a text message from Eunbi saying,

 

"Hey Tomi-ya. Let's all meet up later. There will be a fireworks show displayed later. Tell Yujinie about this. See you guys later."

 

Hitomi replied with a short "Okay unnie." and told Yujin about what Eunbi said.

 

"Hey Yujin-ah. We're all meeting up later to watch the fireworks show. Just go together with Minju after you're done with the Ferris Wheel. Speaking of Minju, have you texted her already?"

 

"Ah yes unnie. She said she'll meet me here." Hitomi just nodded and went back to look at the different souvenirs.

 

"Oh this is cute. I think Nako will like this." Hitomi said out of nowhere.

 

Yujin smirked secretly and unnie a bit, "Yeah, I'm sure Nako unnie would LIKE it." Hitomi looked at the younger because of how she emphasized the word "LIKE". The younger just laughed at her and Tomi just shake her head at the younger. Minju entered the shop and saw Tomi and Yujin looking at the souvenirs sp she quickly went to the two and greeted them.

 

"Hey guys." Minju said as she approached them.

 

"Oh Minju-ya, you're finally here. Where's Chaewon unnie?" Hitomi asked.

 

"We saw Yena unnie and Wonyoungie on our way here so she just decided to go with them." Minju answered, "So what are you guys buying?"

 

"Oh just stuff." Yujin said, "Unnie look. It looks exactly like you." Yujin said and showed Minju the frog plushie she saw.

 

"It does not." Minju argued back.

 

"Uhm yeah it does. See." Yujin placed the plushie near Minju's face, as of comparing their faces.

 

"YAH AHN YUJIN" 

 

"Yikes I was just kidding. Of course it doesn't look like you. You're way too pretty." Yujin winked at her and Minju playfully slapped her shoulders. Hitomi gave them a look and said, "Uhm can you guys like- stop flirting in front of me." Both of them chuckled because of Hitomi and went to the counter to pay for their items before going out of the store.

 

"Oh look it's Kkura unnie and Nako." Hitomi pointed at the two figures standing near the shade, "Bye you two. See you later." Hitomi waved her hands goodbye and made her way towards Kkura and Nako. 

 

"Shall we go now, milady?" Yujin asked as she holds her hands out for Minju.

 

"Psh. You're cute." Minju smiled at her and held Yujin's hand.

 

"Well you're not too bad yourself also." Yujin gave her a playful smile and Minju just chuckled because of what she said. 

 

When they got in front of the Ferris Wheel, the line was not that long so they didn't really needed to wait that long. While waiting for their turn in the ride, they came across a very cute WIZ*ONE.

 

"Hello. Are you Ahn Yujin and Kim Minju from IZ*ONE?" the cute girl asked.

 

Yujin crouched to be on the same level as the little girl, "Yes we are," Yujin answered with a wide smile and the little girl beamed in excitement.

 

"OMO OMO I'M SUCH  A HUGE FAN" the little girl exclaimed.

 

"Oh really?" Yujin was shocked to hear that since it seems like the girl was just around 8 years old.

 

"Yes. My unnie is also a huge fan of you." Minju giggled and also leveled with the little girl's height.

 

"Where's your unnie?" Minju asked and the little girl pointed at the girl and it looks like she was looking for someone.

 

"Come on now. Your unnie must be looking for you. I'll bring you there." Yujin carried the little girl, "Min is it okay if you stay here for a bit?" 

 

"Sure, Jinnie. Bye little one." Minju waved cutely at the little girl who also waved back at her.

 

Yujin went to the little girl's sister who was just 3 people away from where they stood in the line.

 

"UNNIE" the little girl exclaimed as Yujin put her down and she ran towards her sister.

 

"YAH PARK MINJI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DIDN'T MOM TOLD YOU NOT TO WONDER OFF LIKE THAT" 

 

"Unnie look who I saw." the little girl's older sister looked up to see Ahn Yujin, THE Ahn Yujin of IZ*ONE, smiling widely at them.

 

"Hello there. You must be this cute little girl's older sister."

 

"Uhm....Y-Yes. I-I am." Minji's older sister said, still trying to process the fact that Ahn Yujin is standing in front of her.

 

"Well it's nice meeting you. But I think I need to go back to the front, we're next in line." Yujin said.

 

"I'm very sorry if Minji caused you trouble in any way."

 

"Oh no, it was totally fine. Well I gotta go now, have fun." Yujin waved goodbye and went back to where Minju was.

 

"Oh hey you're back. We're up next." Minju said. Just then, it was their turn and got inside the ride.

 

When they got inside the ride, they took countless photos of each other. And Yujin being sneaky, she secretly took a photo of Minju while the older was admiring the beautiful scenery (which is the clouds).

 

"Min look" Minju turned to face her and then- *camera  shutters*

 

"Hey what was that"

 

"You look cute here" Yujin showed her the photo she took earlier and indeed she was cute.

 

"Woah that's unfair. You took a photo of me but I can't even take a photo of you." 

 

"I didn't say you can't tho. Feel free to take a photo of me whenever you feel like doing so, Miss Kim." 

 

"Okay then. Let me take a photo of you now." without any warning, Minju took a quick snap of Yujin's smiling face.

 

"I'll make this my home screen." Yujin went to sit beside her and looked at the photo she just took.

 

"Your home screen? Why not your lock screen tho?"

 

"My lock screen's a picture of us." Minju said proudly.

 

"Oh...you must love me that much then Miss Kim." Yujin said in a teasing manner.

 

"HHHMM. Not so sure about that Miss Ahn."

 

"Oh please." Yujin snickered and intertwined her hands with the older one. She leaned her head on Minju's shoulder and appreciated the view.

 

"Tired?" Minju asked her.

 

"Not really. I just like doing this." 

 

"Hey look we're going down already."

 

"AW ALREADY? But that was too fast." Yujin whined.

 

"But others want to ride the Ferris Wheel also."

 

"Well that makes sense." Yujin chuckled at herself.

 

Slowly, the Ferris Wheel went down and were unloading passengers. They noticed that the sun was slowly setting down.

 

"I hope you enjoyed your ride." the staff said to them as they exited and they smiled at the said staff.

 

"So what do we do now?" Yujin asked as they were walking around after riding the Ferris Wheel.

 

"Explore?"

 

"Are we Dora now?" Yujin asked and Minju slapped her shoulders playfully.

 

"Aw look WIZ*ONES, Minju unnie is hurting me." Yujin whined in front of the camera (self cam) she's holding.

 

"Oh stop being a big baby." Minju rolled her eyes and chuckled.

 

"I'm your big baby tho." Yujin said proudly. "Wizones know it also. Right, wizones?"

 

"Yeah sure whatever you say big baby." both of them chuckled and continued walking around without any certain destination at all. They were also constantly talking to the camera and said that they wanted to meet WIZ*ONES soon since it's been a while since the last time they saw them.

 

"What if we do a fan meeting here in Lotte World for Wizones? That'll be a good idea, right wizones?" Yujin said with much enthusiasm.

 

"Yeah. I'm sure Wizones would lo- oh wait Eunbi unnie's calling." Minju picked up her phone, "Oh Eunbi unnie. You guys are there already? Yeah sure, we're on our way there. Yes. Okay bye unnie." Minju placed the phone back on her pocket, "Jinnie, Eunbi unnie said they're all waiting for us there. Come on, let's go." 

 

"LET'S KAJA!" Yujin pulled Minju's hand and started walking. Not long enough they arrived in front of the giant parade before it totally went dark and saw their members standing at the side.

 

"Oh Yujin-ah, Minju-yah, you guys are finally here. We've been waiting for you for ages." Nako dramatically said.

 

"Stop being dramatic, Nako-yah. We didn't even take that long." Minju stopped Nako from her dramatic act and they released a light chuckle because of it.

 

"LOOK UNNIES IT'S STARTING!" Wonyoung exclaimed like a four year old child and immediately, all her unnies looked up and saw the fireworks starting. They all took out their phones and took photos of the majestic view above. But for Yujin's case, instead of taking pictures of the view above, she took pictures of the view beside her. Minju was admiring the sky as bunch of colored lights were displayed, while Yujin was busy admiring her. Yujin must've stared at Minju for too long since the older faced her and caught Yujin staring at her. Yujin then averted her gaze to the fireworks displayed above. Minju had a smile on her face, finding the younger one cute. Minju took Yujin's hands and slowly intertwined it with hers. She placed her head on Yujin's shoulder and both watched the fireworks display with a happy and contented heart.

 

 

A/N: Okay first of all, I would just like to apologize if this update is very confusing. I was very sabog (probably still am) when I wrote this and school has been keeping me busy for the past weeks. I'll try and update a more understandable one next time. Sorry again.