We Got Married: Series [Pilot Episode]

We Got Married: Series [JinJoo]

NEWS*IZ

December 31, 2023


NEWS:

 

One of Korea's most famous and loved reality variety show We Got Married, is now back with it's fifth and newest season! For the show's newest season, they will be doing something new and totally different from the last four seasons. The show is set to showcase the chemistry of different pairings from the same idol group and see if they've got what it takes to overcome the different kinds of challenges given to them as a married couple. 

 

The idol group chosen is IZ*ONE, one of the most famous idol groups in their generation even up to till now.  It is expected that IZ*ONE will show a different side of them to their fans which has never been seen before. What fans are most excited about is which pairing of IZ*ONE will showcase their unique kind of chemistry. IZ*ONE has always been known as one of the idol groups that has great chemistry and bond with each other, which makes the fans even more excited. The first episode is set to be aired on the 11th of January 2023 5 PM KST by MBC Entertainment. Which IZ*ONE pair would you want to see on the show? Let us know your thoughts.

 

 

A month before the news was announced

 

MBC ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING

 

All the members of IZ*ONE are currently inside one of MBC Entertainment's meeting room together with WGM's PD to discuss about what they will do for the upcoming season. 

 

"We're really glad to have you for this season so I hope you enjoy yourselves." The PD said with a smile while the 12 girls bowed in delight. "So for this season, since we're doing something totally new, the pairings will depend on you. As you already know, we usually are the one's who picks the pairings but since this is a new season, we will let you decide. But, you will be split into two groups with each group having 6 members. Each group will choose one who will be the first representative to form the first couple. And you are not allowed to tell the other group who your representative is until the filming hasn't ended yet." The girls listened intently, finding this new season interesting. "The first group will consist of Eunbi, Sakura, Minju, Hitomi, Yuri, and Wonyoung, while the second group will consist of Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Nako, and Yujin. You will also stay in different dorms provided by the show. Eunbi's team will be downstairs while Chaeyeon's will be upstairs. Don't worry,  after filming for the first 3 episodes, you will all go back to your own house, except for the first couple that was selected. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to tell us." The girls nodded and proceeded to ask their questions.

 

"Uhm excuse me PD-nim, I just wanted to clarify, so we will live on separate dorms for a week?" Eunbi asked trying to clarify the plan.

 

"Yes. You will be staying at an apartment located in Gangnam-gu for a week while filming for the first 3 episodes."  The PD answered and Eunbi sighed and was lowkey "relieved" that she has the less chaotic members. (Or she thought)

 

"So I guess everything is settled then? I'll see you all next week at the apartment and shooting we'll start from then on. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact our staffs." The PD gave them one final bow and left the meeting room. The members of IZ*ONE bid goodbye to the staffs and went back to their house (let's just imagine that IZ*ONE has their own house here, a huge one since they're 12).

 

 

HOUSE

 

When they all got home, they ordered food and gathered at the living room to share their thoughts about the new project given to them. Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, and Yujin were teasing Yena that she'll be the first one to get picked, Kkura was busy playing with her phone, Minju was eating her cheese balls, Nako was lying down on the couch while hugging her banana pillow, Wonyoung and Yuri were busy taking selfies on their own phones, Hitomi joined Minju in eating cheese balls, meanwhile Eunbi, just came back from the kitchen with a bunch of different beverages. Everyone was busy with their own things when Eunbi cleared to gain their attention.

 

"Ehem. Is nobody gonna help me here? They're heavy you know." Hyewon and Chaeyeon both looked at each other before dashing their way towards Eunbi and helped her. They all formed a big circle and ate together.

 

"Yah, Minju unnie, take it easy on the cheese balls. We still want to eat some also." Yujin said, slightly pouting.

 

"What are you saying? I only ate 3 you know." Minju answered Yujin with an irritated tone.

 

"Ooof. What's gotten you so upset?" Chaewon asked her and Minju just continued sulking.

 

"She's mad that I drank all of her Almond Milk yesterday." Yujin said, "But in my defense tho, she didn't say that it belongs to her." the giant dog raised her hands up in defense.

 

"YOU WERE INSIDE MY ROOM. OF COURSE IT'S MINE." Minju said with twice the irritation and Yujin just chuckled at her. "Cute" Yujin thought to herself as she looks at Minju.

 

"Kids, stop arguing." Eunbi said with a calm expression, "Why don't we share our thoughts about the show? Anyone wants to go first?"

 

"Well, I think it's quite interesting. Especially because this is their first time doing something like this." Hitomi shared her thoughts about the show and the other's agreed about it.

 

"It's also overwhelming that they chose us for this new season. We've really come a long way." Chaeyeon said with a proud smile and the other's were smiling also. Indeed they have come a long way. Their hard work, dedication, and passion brought them to where they are now. Of course with the guidance of WIZ*ONES who never left their sides. Because of Wiz*ones, IZ*ONE had the strength to carry on. The bond between IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONES will always remain strong.

 

"But I'm curious about who the first couple will be tho. It's really hard to tell." Yena said while pretending to think.

 

"Oh please, just say you want it to be you and Yuri." Chaewon replied with a sly smirk. 

 

"YAH KIM CHAEWON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT."

 

"Oh Yena unnie, remember what you said when we went out to drink last night." Yujin said and Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, and Chaewon looked at her in shock.

 

"AHN YUJIN WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT?" Hyewon was ready to throw the pillow at her when Eunbi suddenly asked them.

 

"Yujin, where were you guys last night?" When Eunbi asked that, only then that Yujin knew that they were indeed screwed up. Eunbi had this unreadable expression on her face and it's making them nervous.

 

"U-uhm" Yujin hesitated to answer.

 

"This is the last time I'm gonna be asking you. Again, where were you guys last night, Ahn Yujin?" Yujin gulped at the mention of her full name and looked at the other 4 who were equally as nervous as she is.

 

"E-Eunbi u-unnie, we k-kinda......uhm....w-we k-kinda d-drank l-last n-night." Yujin had no other choice but to answer honestly. They'd get caught sooner or later anyway.

 

(QUICK A/N: They are all legal adults here already.)

 

"I see. And who's idea was this?" Eunbi had a stern voice and faced the other 4.

 

"It was Chaewon's!" Yena quickly answered. 

 

"Yeah right, like you weren't happy about it." Chaewon then glared at her.

 

"But unnie, we swear it was just a bit. We only had one bottle each." Hyewon tried to convince the older, and it gladly worked.

 

"Fine, I'm letting you off this time. But if you ever do that again, I will ban the 5 of you from drinking alcohol." the 5 of them just sighed in defeat.

 

"Ah so that explains the noise from the rooftop last night." says Wonyoung while munching on her food.

 

"Don't talk while your mouth is full." Chaewon seriously said without even looking at the younger girl.

 

"Geez what's wrong with you." Wonyoung rolled her eyes and went back to eating. Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, and Yujin looked at each other and smirked playfully.

 

"Nothing." Chaewon flatly answered.

 

Sensing that the atmosphere was getting quite awkward already, Yena immediately changed the topic.

 

"So guys who do you think will be chosen first?" she asked.

 

"We never know actually. Who knows, it could be Chaewon unnie and Minju chosen first. Or it could be you and Yuri, Yena unnie." Nako smirked at Yena.

 

"Ooof why am I gonna be paired with Yuri." Yena pretended to hate the idea of getting paired to Yuri but deep inside she was hoping for it to happen.

 

"As if you don't want to." Yuri smugly said. 

 

"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO. JUST GET PAIRED WITH HYEWON INSTEAD, I BET YOU'LL LIKE IT SO MUCH." Everyone was shocked from Yena's sudden outburst but then laughed after realizing why she was acting like that.

 

"Looks like someone's jealous." Chaeyeon remarked with a smirk.

 

"Am not." Yena defended herself.

 

"I thought you've moved on from me already, Yena unnie. Guess I was wrong." Yuri once again had this smug look on her face.

 

"I've moved on from you already. Don't flatter yourself too much thinking I still haven't." Yena's reply earned a round of "ooh's" from the other members of the suspenderz line. Yuri was about to say her reply but got interrupted by the sudden ring of the doorbell.

 

"CHICKEN'S HERE!" Yujin and Wonyoung yelled together and raced their way towards the door. The unnies just looked at their maknaes who were arguing about who will carry the plastic full of chicken.

 

"They still haven't change. They're still the same playful maknaes we met years ago." Eunbi said, admiring the sight in front of her.

 

"They're IZ*ONE's forever maknaes." Kkura said with full of admiration.

 

The maknaes went back to the living room holding a plastic (the box of chicken was inside the plastic) full of chicken in each of their hands. They gathered all the food and ate happily while watching a movie together. As they were finished eating, the  topic about their recent project was once again brought up. 

 

"Who do you guys think would wizones want to see being paired?" Hitomi asked and everyone payed attention to her.

 

"I'm almost 1000% sure that wizones would want to see 2kim as one of the pairs." Nako answered confidently.

 

"Of course. 2kim is one of the most famous ships." Yuri said, agreeing with Nako.

 

"Yeah right." Yujin said to herself, not knowing that Yena heard it and just patted her back. Minju looked at Yujin's direction and saw the younger's sudden change of expression. She smiled to herself thinking that the puppy dog was jealous.

 

"But wouldn't it be too predictable already? Why not we change it for once." Everyone looked at Wonyoung's direction after she said that.

 

"Wonyoung's right. I bet wizones would want to see something new also." Yujin agreed to what Wonyoung said. Yena nudge Hyewon's side and told her, "Looks like the maknaes are jealous.", which made Hyewon smirk. "Why not be paired with someone else? I'm sure your fans wouldn't mind." Yujin said and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"And who might that someone be? Is it perhaps you, Ahn Yujin?" Minju asked with a smirk.

 

"It depends. Do you want me to marry you that badly, Minju unnie?" Yujin asked and mirrored the same smirk that Minju had earlier. The smirk on Minju's face slowly faded and was now replaced with a blush. She averted her eyes from the puppy and hid her blushing face.

 

"OH LOOK AT THAT EVERYONE! KIM MINJU'S BLUSHING!" Yuri who was sitting across her, shouted while pointing at the blushing (cute) frog. Minjoo glared at Yuri while the other members of the 01z line continued teasing her. Meanwhile the suspenderz line, the four of them were saying things like, "Oh I see you've become braver.", "OHO AHN YUJIN I LIKE THE CONFIDENCE!", "I taught you well." (which obviously came from Yena.), and "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, MAKNAE-AH. YOU'RE NO LONGER A CHICKEN." (typical suspenderz line).

 

They continued teasing one another with this and that, there were also slight bickering that happened. And once again the supposed to be "let's talk about the project" is replaced with laughters, shouts, and endless bickering. Another happy day for IZ*ONE.

 

 

The next day came. It was around brunch time and Yujin can be seen standing outside Minju's room with 2 plastic bags full of Almond Milk on her hands. She took a deep breathe before knocking on Minju's door and was immediately granted the permission to enter the older's room. When the door opened, Minju was shocked to see Yujin up this early. She was about to ask the younger why she came to her room this early but then Yujin just placed the plastic bags on top of Minju's fridge which was right beside her door and left immediately without saying a word. Minju got curious on what that was so she got up and saw the plastic bags full of Almond Milk. And not just any Almond Milk, it's also her favorite brand. Minju smiled and saw a note inside one of the plastic bags. The note says, 

 

"I'm sorry for drinking your remaining Almond Milk the other day. So as an apology, I bought you this. This is your favorite brand right? I've noticed that you always buy this brand. Anyways, I hope I'm forgiven now? Enjoy your Almond Milk, Minmin >_<

 

-Yujinie"

 

Minju smiled after reading it and kept it inside her drawer together with the other things that Yujin has given to her, some of which are very random. She went outside and went straight to the kitchen to grab some snacks on the pantry. After that she went to the living room and saw a giant puppy watching a movie. She went close to the tall figure, and since Yujin's back was facing her, she used her hands to cover Yujin's eyes.

 

"Guess who?" she asked in a playful manner.

 

Yujin scoffed and answered, "Hmm not sure. But you have small hands so I'm guessing you're Minju unnie." Minju retreated her hands and slapped her shoulders playfully. She sat beside Yujin and placed her head on the younger's shoulders, something she always does. 

 

"Thanks for the Almond Milk, Yujinie." Minju said and gave her a warm and bright smile. 

 

"You're welcome, it's the least I could do after drinking the remaining milk the other day. So, am I forgiven now?" Yujin faced the older with a slight pout.

 

"Silly, you're always forgiven." Minju patted her head and both smiled in contentment. They went back to watching the movie, Minju has her head leaned on Yujin's shoulders again while Yujin was playing with Minju's hand. They were too focused on their own world that they weren't aware of the 4 eyes that were staring at them from the entrance of the living room. Four heads were stuck out on the plant placed on the living room, they were just watching the scene in front of them while having a proud smile with a hint of disgust on their faces. Eunbi went out of her room and was headed to the living room to get something when she saw 4 people struggling to hide themselves using one not so big plant.

 

"Yah, what are the four of you doing here?" she ask, almost shouting.

 

"Shsh. Tone down your voice a little bit unnie, we're watching something." Yena said.

 

"Exactly what are you guys up to?" the leader asks once again.

 

"Look" Hyewon said and pointed at the couch. Eunbi went near them and saw Yujin and Minju being all lovey dovey while watching a movie together.

 

"Awe they're so cute." Eunbi half squealed.

 

"We're even cuter." Hyewon said and Eunbi playfully rolled her eyes.

 

Chaewon looked at both of them and said, "Ew. You guys are gross."

 

"Shut up, Kim Chaewon." Hyewon jokingly punched her shoulder and went back to watching the two people in the living room.

 

"They're so cute it's making me miss my wife even more." Chaeyeon said with a slight pout.

 

"Her room is literally upstairs, you do know you can always go there right?" Yena said

 

"Oh yeah, right. Well I'm off then." Chaeyeon stood up and made her way downstairs to visit her wife.

 

"Tsk. Whipped." Chaewon said with a smirk before completely losing sight of Chaeyeon.

 

Eunbi didn't want to disturb them so she just went to the kitchen and started preparing for brunch. The other 3 stayed in their positions and decided to clown the two figures on the living room. The 3 of them made their way to the living room and Hyewon faked a cough to let the two be aware of their presence. When Yujin and Minju heard the sudden (fake) cough, they moved away from each other and pretended like nothing happened.

 

"What are the 3 of you doing here?" Yujin asked, a bit annoyed.

 

"Oh nothing, we just wanted to watch a movie." Hyewon answered, pretending to be innocent.

 

Seeing Yujin's annoyed face, Yena decided to clown her more. "Oh what's with the face Yujin-ah? Are we disturbing something?" Yena asked with a bit of teasing.

 

"No unnie, of course not." Minju answered instead. Yena just smiled to herself.

 

"Uhm. I'll go to the kitchen, you guys have fun watching." Minju stood up and was about to leave when grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her seat.

 

"Stay" she said as she lets go of Minju's hand. Minju had no other choice but to stay and watch the movie, not that she didn't want to tho.

 

Hyewon was sitting next to Yujin and Yena was sitting right next to Hyewon, there was a space next to Minju so Chaewon sat there. Minju was now in between Chaewon and Yujin, making the atmosphere slightly awkward. (The sitting arrangement is like this: CW-MJ-YJ-HW-YN)

 

 

Chaewon took the pillow beside her and gave it to Minju, Yujin side eyed them and tried not to be obvious. They weren't able to finish the movie since Eunbi called them and told them that brunch was ready. The 12 of them ate happily together and talked about their plans for the day. Hitomi, Chaeyeon, Hyewon, and Yena are off to the dance studio to practice, Wonyoung, Eunbi, Sakura are staying at the house, Yuri, Nako, and Chaewon are off to the recording studio to record the new song they made together, Minju is off to shoot for her new drama, and Yujin is off to film for her new variety show. 

 

Before Minju could even leave for her filming, she found a bag full of snacks on her bed, the contents of the bag were mostly chocolates, gummies, an energy bar, and some energy drinks. She found a note beside the energy bar and read it. 

 

"MinMinie, fighting on your filming today! Call me when you're having a hard time. I'll wait for you to come home later. I hope these are enough to keep you energized for the whole filming period. Fighting my hardworking frog! ("MY" *insert smirk emoji*)

 

-Jinie"

 

Minju placed the note inside her drawer with a smile on her face, finding it similar from what happened earlier. Minju went to the filming location with a huge smile on her face, already feeling energized from Yujin's cute note. When Minju arrived at the filming site, she greeted the staff and the Director gave her time to prepare before filming starts.

 

Meanwhile Yujin just stared at her phone and tapping her feet anxiously while waiting for their filming to start. She was informed a few days ago by their management that she got casted for the remake of Running Man, the most variety show in Korea. She got casted alongside Baek Jiheon of Fromis_9, Park Jihoon and Kim Doyoung of Treasure, Kim Hyunjin and Im Yeojin of Loona, Jihan of Weekly, Seungmin of Stray Kids, and her, Ahn Yujin of IZ*ONE. They are set to film for their Pilot Episode today, but Yujin can't seem to take her attention off her phone, waiting for someone to message. They were given a few minutes before they start and she's just sitting in the corner, waiting for Minju to finish filming and message her. Jihoon went near her and offered him something to drink. Him and Yujin had gotten close together with NCT's Sungchan since they were once the MC's of Inkigayo. The 3 of them would always pull pranks on each other backstage before the live broadcast starts and that became their way of bonding. Jihoon sat beside her and patted her back.

 

"Nervous?" Jihoon asked

 

"Oh Oppa. Nah I'm not nervous, just waiting for someone to message me." Yujin answered and grabbed the drink from Jihoon and thanked him.

 

"Oh waiting for someone ey. Let me guess, it's Minju-ssi, isn't it?" Jihoon asked with a sly smirk.

 

"You know sometimes I regret telling you and Sungchan oppa about that" She jokingly said and Jihoon laughed at her.

 

"Speaking of Sungchan, wait till he hears about this." Jihoon continued laughing after Yujin had kicked his foot because of annoyance. He then took his  phone and told Sungchan about it. Not long after, Yujin received a message from Sungchan saying, "Aigoo maknae-ah, I see you're still whipped." with a smirk emoji. Yujin looked at Jihoon and hit him with the now empty bottle, "WOW. THANKS A LOT OPPA, NOW SUNGCHAN OPPA'S GONNA TEASE ME ABOUT IT TOO" She exclaimed with annoyance and Jihoon is close to rolling on the floor because of laughing too much. Yujin just rolled her eyes at the guy that he treats as his older brother and later the 2 of them were called since filming was about to start. 

 

 

Filming took longer than expected but now that it has finished, everyone was happy and praised each other. They also thanked the staffs for their hard work and went to the standby room all together. Yujin checked her phone after changing her clothes and saw that she got a message from Minju. She opened the message and read it,

 

"Jinie, the Director gave us a break so I decided to send you a message. So far filming has been doing good for me, how about you? Did you have fun on your filming also? Call me once you've finished, okay? I want to hear your voice. Oh and btw, congratulations my hardworking doggo.''

 

Yujin then called Minju's number with a smile. Yujin didn't have to wait that long since Minju answered her call almost immediately. 

 

"Hello" Yujin greeted the person from the other line.

 

"Jiniee" Minju said from the other line, "how was filming? did you have fun?"

 

"Woah slow down, one question at a time." Yujin chuckled, "But yes, I did have fun filming. How about you? How was filming?"

 

"Oh it was fun. I think we'll wrap up early today since everyone's been doing a great job ever since it started."

 

"Is that so? We're having a celebratory dinner later, would you like to come?"

 

"Am I allowed to come? Maybe it's exclusive for you guys only. And also, I don't want to disturb your dinner." Minju tried declining the younger's offer.

 

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, Min. But just to make relieved, I'll ask permission from them first and then I'll update you about it. How does that sound like?"

 

"Okay. But only if they'll agree." The two talked for awhile before Minju got called back to resume filming. They bid their goodbyes and Yujin went to the main PD to ask permission.

 

"Uhm PD-nim, I would like to ask if is it okay that one of my members join us later at dinner? She has a schedule near the restaurant we're going to and I just thought of letting her join us. But if it's not okay then I completely understand." Yujin said politely.

 

"Oh sure, no problem Yujin-ssi. I'm sure the other cast won't mind also. We're glad to let her join us later for dinner." The PD gave his approval, Yujin bowed and thanked him. She then informed Minju about it and went back to their standby area and bonded with the other cast. Since Yujin was the friendly type, she easily got close to them. She and Jiheon also talked and did a little catching up since it's been so long since they've last seen each other.

 

 

It was night time and they were on their way to the place where they will be having dinner. Yujin decided to send Minju a message and asked her where she was.

 

"Unnie, I'll wait for you outside." Minju responded almost immediately and told her she was almost there.

 

Yujin waited for Minju outside the restaurant their PD rented for the night. A few minutes and Minju finally arrived. Yujin went near her and carried the bag she was holding. They were walking their way upstairs where they will be having dinner when Yujin stopped all of a sudden.

 

"Hey, you look tired. Maybe you should just go home first. Manager-nim is still there, I could tell her to drive you back to the house."

 

"It's okay. And besides, I wanted to go home with you." Minju flashed a warm smile towards Yujin and the younger just grinned at her.

 

"Oh really now? You wanted to go home with me?" Yujin asked with a teasing grin. Minju nodded cutely and opened her arms wide, asking for a hug.

 

"Aish come here you big baby." Yujin engulfed her in a warm and tight embrace. They broke the hug and started walking again. 

 

When they arrived, they were greeted warmly by the rest of the cast and the crew. Introductions have been made between them and started eating after a few conversations. Minju and Yujin were seated together with the other cast and right now, they were all laughing hard because of Jihoon's stories.

 

"Ah seriously Hyung, when did you ever get this corny?" Doyoung asked and they laughed.

 

"Yeah oppa, never knew you could be this corny." Yujin joined Doyoung in teasing Jihoon.

 

"Ohh puh-lease, like you guys aren't corny also." Jihoon fired back at them.

 

They continued laughing and having fun with each other. Minju was talking to Hyunjin and Jiheon while the others were taking with each other. Yujin glanced at Minju and smiled after seeing her laugh. Jihoon noticed this and sent a message to their group in Kakaotalk to tease the younger there.

 

NiNiNi

 

Jihoon: Yo Sungchan guess what?

Sungchan: what is it Hyung?

Jihoon: Our maknae literally looks like a lovesick fool right now

 

Yujin noticed her phone vibrating a couple of times already so she decided to check it only to see Jihoon's message. She glared at the older which was now laughing.

 

Yujin: Seriously you guys are annoying

Sungchan: Awe uri maknae is in love

Jihoon: She's literally giving Minju-ssi heart eyes right now. That's sweet but also kinda gross

Yujin: Oh shut oppa and just go back to eating

Jihoon: Yeah yeah sure *insert smirk emoji*

Sungchan: EYO FAM GTG

 

The dinner ended and Minju and Yujin left after saying goodbye to the cast and crew. When they arrived home, Yujin walked Minju to her room and bid her goodbye after saying goodbye. She went upstairs to her own room and called it a day.

 

 

A WEEK AFTER THAT

 

The filming of WGM's newest season has officially started and right now, IZ*ONE can be seen outside a building located somewhere in Gangnam-gu as the camera's surrounded them.

 

"Eyes on me, the moment we become one, everyone pays attention. Annyeonghaseyo IZ*ONE-imnida. IZONE greeted in front of the camera as the filming was starting. They were given a mission card and Eunbi was the one who received it.

 

"Good Day to IZ*ONE. We're very glad to have you for this season. For the first mission, you will be divided into two groups, which I believe you have done already. One team will occupy the dorm upstairs while the other team will be downstairs. The second mission will be given once you are settled in your respective dorms."  Eunbi finished reading and returned the mission card.

 

"Okay lets's split up to our own respective groups." They went to their respective groups and waited for the PD's signal before they can go to their dorms. Yena and Chaewon were being playful and Yujin joined them. 

 

"Chaeyeon-ah, take care of them. Especially those three." Eunbi said, referring to ssamyenjin who's busy playing with each other. Chaeyeon let out a chuckle and said, "Sure unnie."

 

They were given the signal to proceed to their respective dorms and so they did. Chaeyeon's team was assigned upstairs while Eunbi's was downstairs. Immediately when they arrived at their dorm, the upstairs team was already loud. Nako is playing Twice songs on the speaker, Hyewon was playing on her phone while shouting at how dumb her teammates were, SsamYenJin is busy chasing each other on the living room, and Chaeyeon was laughing out loud while scrolling on twitter. Eunbi's part of the dorm wasn't that quiet also since Yuri would just suddenly sing out of nowhere. Both teams decided to fix their stuff and was called after to receive the second mission card.

 

"You've already settled into your dorms so the second mission is to pick your first representative. You can pick anyone as long as everyone from your group agrees. And remember, you are not allowed to tell the other group."

 

Chaeyeon's team gathered at the living room after receiving the second mission card.

 

"Does anyone want to volunteer?" Chaeyeon asked but no one raised their hands.

 

"How about let's choose between Chaewon and Yena." Hyewon suggested.

 

"Nice idea, Hyewon unnie!" Nako beamed in agreement.

 

"Are you two okay with that?" Chaeyeon asked the two of them.

 

"Yeah sure. I'm fine with that." Chaewon answered her. Yena nudge her and told her something.

 

"Yah how about we let Yujin do it first ey." Yena suggested while secretly looking at Yujin's direction. Chaewon followed Yena's line of sight and secretly smirked.

 

"On second thought, why not let Yujin do it? Maknaes first." Chaewon said in a suggestive tone.

 

"Chaewon's right, it should be maknaes first." Yena agreed to her. "And besides, Yujin's filming for Running Man is only every Friday so I think that's fine."

 

"What do you say, Yujin-ah? Are you up for the challenge?" Chaeyeon faced the younger.

 

"I'm okay with it. I love the challenge anyway." Yujin agreed and they praised their maknae for being brave.

 

Meanwhile the downstairs also didn't had problems choosing their representative. They chose Minju since they thought that it would also be good to hype Minju's upcoming drama.

 

Filming ended after that and they all went out to eat together when dinner time came. They were all excited about the upcoming missions and about the first pair chosen. Yena already had a guess on who the other team's representative might be but she just chose to keep quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So it's basically like this, 3 episodes together with the group, while the rest will only be the 2 of them. There are 8 episodes all in all.