We Got Married: Series [Will She Like It?]

We Got Married: Series [JinJoo]

[THE NEXT DAY]

 

After watching the fireworks display together, they had dinner and went home after for they were exhausted. Yujin woke up the next day feeling both nervous and excited as today will be the day that she'll meet her virtual  partner.

 

"Good morning Yujin-ah, are you ready for today?" Chaewon asked her as she was walking out her room.

 

"I'm feeling kinda weird today unnie. I don't know why I'm feeling this nervous" (cameras have already started rolling by the time Yujin woke up)

 

"Maybe it's about the plan for later? But rest assure you, we will help you to make this plan succesful" Chaewon patted her back and gave her an encouraging smile which made Yujin feel relief.

 

"I'm nervous about one thing also..." This made Chaewon look at her,

 

"Nervous about what exactly?" She asked but it seems like the younger can't answer it, "You're nervous of the thought that maybe it's her, right?" Yujin just nodded, finding it pointless to even try and hide it.

 

"What if I'm not the person she's expecting? What if she wanted it to be you? Whatt if-" She cut off when Chaewon spoke,

 

"Oh come on, Yujin-ah, you're overthinking. What ever you're thinking right now will only affect you okay. And I'm positive that if it is her, then she'll be quite happy about it, So don't think about it that much, okay?" With Chaewon's words, she feels more calm now compared to how she was earlier. 

 

Yujin decided to wash up first before eating breakfast, so she went back to her room and washed up. When she was finished, she went outside and headed straight to the kitchen to well- eat of course. 

 

"Oh Yujin-ah, come on, we were just waiting for you" Hyewon called her and told her to take her seat for them to start eating. Once they were finished, her unnies were arguing about who's turn it was to wash the dishes.

 

"Choi Yena you do it" Chaeyeon said which earned a whine from Yena.

 

"What? But I did it last night as well" Chaeyeon just shrugged her shoulders, "Well someone has to do it."

 

"I'll do it unnie" Yujin voluntereed.

 

"What a wonderful idea. Yujin's incharge of the dishes y'all!" Choi Yena cheered happily.

 

"That's nice of you, Yujin-ah. But you still need to prepare for today" Hyewon spoke soflty.

 

"It's okay unnie. And besides, washing dishes doesn't take that much time. I'm sure I'll have a lot of time to prepare"

 

"Yeah she's right. Let the kid do what she wants, Kang" Yena also said.

 

"Oh just up, Choi" Yena sticked her tongue out to annoy Hyewon, but the girl with duck shaped lips just got her foot kicked under the table.

 

"Stop it, you two" Chaeyeon warned them and Nako who was sitting beside Yena, just laughed at the whole scene.

 

 

After she had finished washing the dishes, she went upstairs on the rooftop to start setting up. Hours later, she had already done about 30% of the set up when Nako came.


"Hey Maknae-ah, we were looking for you.  Why didn't you call us to help you with the preparations?"

 

"Just thought that maybe I could at least start as soon as I can. You know, to lessen the work later on"

 

"Okay. I'll tell the others that you're here. We'll start helping you"

 

"Thanks a lot unnie" Nako gave her a warm smile before exiting the rooftop call out the others.

 

When Nako came back to the rooftop with the other 4, Yujin saw Chaeyeon carrying a mini grill while Hyewon was carrying a cooler, Yena was also carrying a few drinks and Nako was carrying the plates.

 

"What's up with the stuff?" Yujin chuckled as she ask them.

 

"Nako told us that the view up here was crazy good, so we decided to have a mini bbq party here. Also, we haven't eaten lunch yet" Chaeyeon answered and placed the mini grill down.

 

The other 4 was setting up the table while Hyewon and Chaeyeon took turns in grilling the meat. When they finished grilling half of the meat they prepared, they all sat down on the blanket that was layed on the cold floor and started eating. Halfway through their meal, Yena decided to ask Yujin about something related to today's events.

 

"How's everything Yujin-ah?"

 

"I'm about...30% done?"

 

"Oh then we'll help you with the remaining." Yujin smiled at her ducky unnie and went back to eating.

 

"How about the food, Yujin?" Hyewon asked this time. Chaewon looked at Hyewon with a questioning face.

 

"Seriously unnie? Even now when we're eating you're still thinking about food?" Hyewon scoffed, "What? Aren't they meeting each other later at night? That's dinner time. I was just asking what Yujin has prepared for dinner"

 

"Uhm...yeah about that..." Yujin nervously looked at her unnies before continuing, "I haven't prepared anything yet...nor have I planned of it" She chuckled nervously.

 

"Oh boy..." Nako sighed

 

"Uhm okay..." Chaeyeon looked around the place, "How about meat for dinner? This place also seems to have the perfect atmosphere for a barbeque dinner" Yujin beamed at the suggestion and agreed. When they finished eating and cleaning up, Chaeyeon gathered them all up in the rooftop.

 

"Okay guys so here's what we're gonna do. Yujin will be in charge here while me and Hyewon buy the food. Nako, Chaewon, and Yena please do help Yujin in setting up the place. And also try not to stress her too much, she's meeting her wife later tonight. She can't be stressed." Yujin slightly blushed at what her Chaeyeon unnie just said. "So is that alright with everyone?" They all nodded and started doing what they're supposed to do.

 

Before going out, Chaeyeon and Hyewon asked Yujin if she wanted to add something to buy. "Yujin, do you want to add something to the list?" Chaeyeon asked and Yujin thought for awhile before answering, "Unnie, can you buy gummies also?" Chaeyeon gave her a questioning look "Gummies?"

 

"Uhm..y-yeah..."

 

"What for?" Chaeyeon asked her teasingly. "Just a little peace offering for someone" The younger stated, trying not to make a big deal about it. But knowing how her unnies are, the teasing eventually grew bigger as Hyewon decided to join in. "A peace offering for Minjoo, I see. How much do you need? Do you want to include Almond Milk also? How about chocolates? Okay we'll go now, Yujin-ah" Hyewon asked so many things yet Yujin wasn't able to answer. Before really going out, Yujin stopped them. "Wait, unnies- buy those also. I'll just pay later" She scractched the back of her neck shyly which made the two older girls chuckle. "No need Yujin-ah. But sure, we'll buy those as well. Good luck on the preparations" Both bid goodbye and left.

 

 

It was around 5:20 PM when they finished setting up the whole place. Everything looked perfect. From the warm fairly lights, to the giant stuffed bear that they decided to add last minute since it looked too good not to add. There was also a mini table there, the same mini table they had used for lunch. And of course, the best part of all, a mini projector was also placed there for them too watch movies after eating. Literally everything was perfect. But since Yujin was still skeptical about it, her unnies told her that they'll go through it while she fix herself. (P.S: Cameras are still rolling. They never stopped. And when Chae and Hyewon went out, they were given a mini self camera?)

 

After changing her clothes, Yujin was now fixing herself in front of the big mirror placed inside her room. Upon fixing her hair, her sight landed to the box on top of the mini refrigerator placed inside her room. It was the box she prepared earlier after Chaeyeon and Hyewon went back from the store. It was her peace offering for Minjoo. She went back to fixing her hair and also applied light make-up on her face, and after that went outside while carrying the box on her other hand. Yes folks, she brought the box with her. She just decided to give the box to Minjoo after the dinner with her "wife" is finished. Although she and Minjoo already fixed their misunderstanding when they went to the rollercoaster, she thought that giving her a peace offering would be nice as well. It's sweet also. Yujin actually finds it quite funny. Because in just a few moments from now, she'll be meeting her wife, yet here she is, thinking about Minjoo with a smile on her face. Is that considered cheating now? Yujin just frowned at the thought of it and finally arrived at the rooftop.

 

"Oh there she is!" Nako exclaimed when she arrived there.

 

"Are you ready to meet your wife, Yujin-ah?'' Chaewon asked in a teasing manner, and Yujin just eagerly nodded.

 

"Woah, I still can't believe you're gonna have a wife already. You're technically married by now" Hyewon said, still finding it hard to believe that their second youngest is now technically married.

 

"Well isn't that the whole point of the show?" Yujin jokingly asked and Hyewon just chuckled. Everyone was laughing and all, but then there's Choi Yena who's-

 

"Yujin-ah, you're getting married. They grow up so fast" She said emotionally and the others just laughed at her for being dramatic.

 

When it was exactly 6:00 PM, it was already time to put the plan into action. Yujin was left at the rooftop, meanwhile 99z went to the dorm downstairs to go and fetch Yujin's future (?) wife.

 

 

Hyewon

 

We're now making our way (downtown. joke) to the other part of the dorm to go and fetch Yujin's soon-to-be wife. Wait- aren't they technically married now? Eh. But as I was saying, me and ducky are on our way there while holding a blindfold on my hands. To be honest, I'm also nervous, and I'm not even the one who's going to get married. Oh and update- we've just arrived in front of their door.

 

"Psh. Yena. Press the doorbell" I told her but she just stared at me, "Why are you ordering me? Do it yourself" Aish I swear- why am I with her in the first place. I should've brought Nako with me.

 

"The doorbell is literally right in front of you Dumbo" I pointed at the button in front of her and she did too. When she realized this, the only word she uttered was- "Oh" and then proceeded to ring the doorbell.

 

"Coming!" A muffled voice from inside shouted. When the door opened, it revealed Wonyoung with a confused look.

 

"Unnies, why are you here?" She asked

 

"Oh uhm, we're here to uhm...fetch our...representative's wife..." Yena tried not to say the name, yet.

 

"OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!" Wonyoung exclaimed which made both me and Yena smiled. "Unnie I'll call them and tell them you guys are here. For the mean time would you like to come inside and sit for awhile?" Wonyoungie offered and we happily accepted since it looks like it'll take awhile for dorm 2's representative to be finish. We followed her inside and sat on the couch while waiting. She excused herself for a moment and went inside one of the room's which I have no idea who owns it.

 

"UNNIES! HYEWON UNNIE AND YENA UNNIE ARE HERE TO FETCH THE  WIFE! OMG! THIS IS LIKE A SCENE FROM A KDRAMA!" We heard Wonyoung squealing inside. I looked at Yenas's direction and we ended up chuckling at how Wonyoung reacted.

 

"What are you saying Wonyoung-ah? Kdramas don't have scenes like this" Judging from the voice, it sounds like Tomi just crushed Wonyoung's kdrama fantasy. Typical Tomi. The last thing we heard was Wonyoung whining and then boom- the door is opened.

 

"You two listen up. Remember to take her home before 10 PM or else all of you are doomed, got that?" Eunbi unnie said with her stern voice and we immediately nodded because of fear. She then smiled at us and clapped her hands twice before shouting, "Okay Yuri, bring her outside" Wait- so if Wonyoung's not it, and Eunbi unnie's not it, and Tomi and Kkura is not it also cause they're both standing beside Wonyoung, and if it's not Yuri also, then that means Yujin's wife is-

 

"May I present you, Dorm 2's representative, Ms. Kim Minjoo!" Yuri exclaimed which made me and Yena gasped at the same time while looking at each other, still can't believe everything.

 

"Why unnies? Is something wrong?" Minjoo worriedly asked us but we just told her it was nothing. Once me and Yena recovered from our momentary shock, I took out the blindfold and went to cover Min's eyes.

 

"Hey what's with the blindfold?" Kkura asked, "It's for the surprise" she just nodded. I checked the time and saw that it was already around 6:40. Shoot! We bid goodbye and made our way back to the rooftop.

 

We arrived outside the rooftop's door and I was removing Minjoo's blindfold. "Unnie where is this place? I don't remember getting out of the building" she asked as she was facing Yena, "Oh we're in the building's rooftop" based on her reaction, it seems that she doesn't know that there's a rooftop here also.

 

"Anyways, as much as we'd like to stay, we can't. We gotta get going Minjoo-ah. Just open the door and your future awaits" she laughs at my comment and bid goodbye to us. Me and ducky went back to the dorms and decided to leave both of them there.

 

Minjoo

 

When I opened the door to the rooftop, a very calm and quiet atmosphere greeted me, and woah does this place looks amazingm they truly outdid thereselves on this one. I saw a big giant stuffed bear on the corner and was supposed to approach it when I saw someone appraoching me also. And to be honest I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't surprised.

 

"C-Chaewon U-Unnie?"

 

"Uhm...y-yeah?" she seems unsure with the way she had said it.

 

"Y-You're-" She cut me off before I could continue with was I was about to say.

 

"Oh no you're mistaken, I just came here because apparantly, your wife forgot about something. Anyways, I'll take my leave now. Enjoy your dinner" I was about to start walking when she stopped me, "Oh and congratulations on your marriage, Ms. Kim. Or should I even be calling you that" she chuckled and left the rooftop after waving goodbye.

 

I walked to where the giant bear was at and sat on it. I was supposed to rest my head there when a sound of someone complaining stopped me from doing so.

 

"Ouch! Hey why are you sitting on me?" I was shocked at the thought that it was the giant be who said that. I stood up and dust the dirt off of my pants while the person behind the giant bear revealed herself. Since I was to busy dusting off the dirt, I had no idea who it was. Slowly I averted my attention to the person in front of me. And there I saw, the person who I wished it would be, staring at me with those eyes that I always find attractive. Damn those eyes are making me weak. Woah- chill Kim Minjoo.

 

"U-Unnie y-you're"

 

"Yes, it is I" I smiled at her warmly, "I'm Kim Minjoo, your wife. Nice to meet you" and offered my hand for her to shake. But to my surprised, she brought my hand near her lips and kissed the back of it. OMG KSKSKKSK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN NOW!

 

"Wow. I really can't believe this is happening" the nervousness is still in her face, but her voice is now calm.

 

"Neither do I" if only the Producers hadn't told us to keep this a secret from each other, I would've thought that both our teams planned this. 

 

"Well regardless of it, I'm really happy that it's you"

 

"Me also. At first I thought it was Chaewon unnie since she was the first person I saw her and Yuri also told me that she thinks it's Chaewon unnie als-"

 

"Do you want it to be her?" she asked, and I can hear the sadness in her voice.

 

"What do you mean? I'm happy with just anyone..." she frowned and looked down on her feet"But I'm happier cause it's you. And I wouldn't want it any other way" she finally looked at me with a smile on her face.

 

"Can I hug you?" she asked shyly. I chuckled and pulled her closer for a hug. She closed the gap between us as she hugs me and I place my hand on her neck to tighten the hug. It stayed for awhile before she broke it and asked me if I wanted to eat dinner already to which I said yes.

 

"Well it's a good thing we're having meat for dinner"

 

"REALLY?!"

 

"Yes, really" she showed me her dimpled smile and I swear I never wanted to pinch those cheeks so much until this very moment came.

 

 

After eating, we talked about a lot of things and it was all going out great. We talked about a lot of stuff, laughed at each other's stories, and shared things that are related to our personal work. Everything went well, not when I opened the topic about the drama that I'm currently filming. 

 

"You know I never thought that filming a drama would be this hard. I mean it's not like this is my first time doing it, but this time it's different"

 

"Hmm. Why is that so?"

 

"Well first of all the amount of pressure I feel is just overflowing. And also, the scenes, the whole drama itself is different from what I was used to"

 

"Don't feel pressured. You're good at what you do. The best even" she placed her hand above mine and softly caress it, making me smile.

 

"Why thank you. It means a lot coming from you" she slowly interlocked our hands together and gave me her warmest smile. "But yeah, the scenes are far different. I'm not used to it"

 

"In what way is it different?"

 

"This drama is a high school drama, so it's mostly focused on high school. Which also means it has a lot of sweet scenes. The sweet scenes are like 2x than the dramas I have filmed before"

 

"Give me one example of sweet scene then" 

 

"Are you sure? I have a feeling you're not gonna like it" she gave me a questioning look, "I'm sure I won't mind"

 

"There's many staring scenes, hugging scenes, and- there's a-" I couldn't continue what I was supposed to say, afraid of how she will react.

 

"There's a what??"

 

"There's also a kissing scene" I started worrying when I didn't hear any sort of response from her. I looked at her, and she was just- well- normal (?).

 

"Oh...uhm...well that's fine, it's work related anyways" I have a feeling she wanted to say more but refrained from doing so since the cameras was still there.

 

After that it was just awkward silence that filled us. She stood up and started cleaning. I was about to stand and help her but she held her hand out on the air, stopping me from doing so. When she had finished cleaning up our mess, she went to my side and offered her hand for me to stand up. I was curious as to why she wanted me to stand up, but then she led me towards the mini movie set-up.

 

"Figured we should at least watch a movie before calling it a night. I hope you don't mind"

 

"Oh no of course I don't" we sat and started thinking about which movie should we watch, which didn't go well. She wanted to watch Inside Out, I wanted to watch Me Before You, so, we ended up arguing because of it. But since she can't resist me (her words, not mine), she ended agreeing to the movie I chose.

 

"Hey, don't be upset. I promise next time I'll let you choose" she smiled, "Sure, as long as there's a next time"

 

We watched the movie- or more like she watched the movie since I was too busy crying- not my fault though, the movie was utterly heartbreaking. Anyways we had just finished watching it. And now, she's laughing at me for crying too much.

 

I stood up and walked towards the table where we ate earlier to get water, "Yeah laugh all you want" she went behind my back and discreetly hugged me from behind, which made me stop crying.

 

"It's not my fault though, you look so cute while crying" I faced her, shocked from what she had just said. How can you find someone cute even when crying??

 

"You're messing with me" she pouted and shook her head, "Am not" I pinched her cheeks which resulted to her whining. We ended up hugging each other but someone called her, interrupting us from our little moment.

 

"YAH! AHN YUJIN!" the caller shouted as soon as she picked up the phone. Gosh that was quite loud. I'm guessing it was Yena unnie who called her, based on the voice.

 

"Aish. What unnie?"

 

​​​​​​"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Aish okay. Don't lock me up outside. Yeah. Bye"  she ended the call and frowned.

 

"Was that Yena unnie?" she nodded, "Why? is there something wrong?"

 

"She told me that I should send you home already, or else Eunbi unnie's gonna show her rabbit powers to us" I just chuckled because of it. 

 

"Come along then. I don't want my poor Yujinie to personally see Eunbi unnie's rabbit powers. I also don't want Eunbi unnie getting stress"

 

"I-I y-yeah. Let's g-go"

 

We walked to my dorm, and when reached there, they were all waiting for us outside. Yuri had a questioning look while the others were smiling.

 

"Oh Yujin-ah, you're the wife. I see" Ah Kkura unnie why did you have to say that.

 

"A-Ah y-yeah. Hello unnies" she bowed down, and I have no idea as to why she did that. "Uhm unnies, Wonyoung-ah, I have to go now. Yena unnie might lock me up outside" she was about to leave when Yuri stopped her.

 

"Are you not gonna say goodbye to your wife, Yujin-ssi?" JO YURI WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.

 

"O-Oh u-uhm my b-bad. Goodnight, Minju unnie" she showed me her warmest smile, and left. When she left, Wonyoung and Yuri were squealing and were even slapping my shoulder. Ouch.

 

"Girls calm down. And stop slapping Minju" Eunbi unnie said before going inside with Sakura and Hiichan following her.

 

"OMG UNNIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR WIFE IS YUJIN UNNIE!" 

 

"Neither can I, Wonyo-ah"

 

"OMG KIM MINJU! SO HOW DID IT GO?"

 

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow"

 

"But unnie, why can't you just tell us now?" Wonyoung pleaded and even pouted.

 

"Wonyo-ah it's late already. And besides you need to sleep"

 

"She's right girls, it's getting late already. And you need to let Minju rest, she's gonna have a long day tomorrow with Yujin. And you Wonyoung, go to sleep. It's way pass your bed time already" Eunbi unnie said. When did unnie get back here? She was just inside awhile ago.

 

"Bed time? But I'm not a baby anymore unnie. And also, I'm not yet sleep-" she wasn't able to finish what she was going to say because she yawned. The 3 of us chuckled because of this and she just sighed and went to her room. 

 

"You two should sleep also. I'll head in firstm Goodnight"

 

"Goodnight unnie" we said in unison.

 

"Kim Minju, you have a lot of stories to tell. And I want to know every detail, okay?"

 

"Yeah yeah sure" I let out a yawn as we both made our way inside. This day has been a memorable one. I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

 

 

A/N: I finally wrote an update! Anyways, I apologise if there are any grammatical or spelling errors, I wasn't able to proofread this. The next ud will start with Yujin's POV. Thank you and sorry again.

 

 

​​​​​​

 

 

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

 

 

​​​​​​

 

 

 

​​​​