The Answer(Part 1)

BALANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sooyoung.What do I do?'

Wendy unnie,just stay beside me.Don't panic.You don't want any attention,right?

'It's just what do I do when she comes near me.'

When she comes just smile and bow.I am here to get you away from her then.Just focus on us and other Blackpink members.

'Okay.Can I hold your hand?I don't want to be without you.'

Sure unnie.Just smile.You will be fine.

 

Jennie ,she didn't even look at me.I wanted this.I should be happy about it.But why do I care about this so much?She said not to look after eachother that night.Why did I have to make everything between us this awkward?She was politely talking to my other members.Only I was the one to not be acknowledged by her.Being distant would be helpful,I thought that.But I want as much attention as I can get from her.

She gets out of her thoughts when she smells smoke.Quickly she turns off the gas.The pancake is burnt.

She groans,"Great just great.Why did I decide to make this pancake when it was enough baking just a carrot cake?"

She decides to let the pancake be.She gets the cake and goes to where members are seated.They must be hungry as of now.

Yeri,"Unnie are you done baking for today?"

The other three looks towards Wendy holding a cake big enough that all members will be full.

Wendy smiles,"Yes Yerim-ah."

Seulgi enthusiastically gets up to help Wendy set a table,"Wendy,you are the best."

Irene clears ,"Ahem."

Seulgi glances towards Irene giving her a sheepish smile.Seeing this Joy says,"Seulgi just don't ever say anyone is the best besides your dear Irene unnie.You know how jealous she gets."

Wendy,"Yes,we don't want a grumpy jealous grandma.Nagging grandma is already too much for us."

Yeri and Joy laughs out loud.Seulgi chuckles.Wendy is just sporting a big smirk.Irene gasps,"WENDY "

Wendy then innocently smiles and says ,"Yes unnie."

Irene pouts,"I am not a grandma and I don't nag that much."

Yeri,"Oh unnie it's just us here.Who are you lying?Right,guys."

Wendy nods.Joy adds,"Fans don't know what we go through daily.I don't wish it upon any other idol group."

Irene is sulking.Seulgi cups her face,"You know they are kidding ,right unnie.You are the hottest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Irene shyly looks down,"Seulgi-ah I know."

The other three repeats,"Seulgi-ah..... I know."

Irene groans.Seulgi gives the three a glare.

Joy,"You guys are being sweet again.This cake is sweet enough.We don't want to get diabetic."

Yeri,"When it's just two , get as sweet as you can or as wild as you can."  

Joy adds with a smirk,"Or as loud as you can."

Both Seulgi and Irene gasps at that .Their faces are de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter