The Question(Part 1)

BALANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Red velvet dorm

This is a free day for all five members today.Instead of going out all decided to rest for the day.Wendy is baking in the kitchen all alone.Seulgi and Irene are in the couch cuddling.They are very happy to just forget about everything about being an idol and enjoy this time.They are in their own world making deep conversations remembering old memories. Seulgi,"Do you want to go on a date to the place where we went on our first date?"

Irene,"No Seulgi-ah.This is more than enough to be able to cuddle with you as long as I want.Why are you asking ?"

"Unnie,It's been long since we went on one.So I was wondering if you want to go."

"No but which was the first date you are talking about - the time we went just us together or the time our members ditched us so that we act on our feelings and confess to eachother.Seriously I didnot know they would such thing.I was more surprised to know that it was Seungwan's idea."

"I thought at first it was one of the satan's idea.Never in my life I would have imagined Wendy doing that.But thinking hard I kind of understand why she did it.It must be frustrating to watch two people obviously in love with eachother but dancing around their feelings avoiding eachother."

"Yeah we kind of began to avoid eachother,didn't we?I did not want to ruin or make our relationship awkward.So I thought distancing from you would erase all the feelings but I craved for you more and more.I was very afraid to lose a friend in you."

"I thought the same.In my mind I was sure that you were not gay.So if you knew that I had feelings towards you would feel uncomfortable and our friendship would never be the same.I was not ready for that."

"But all that happens happens for the best.Now look at us where we are closer than ever our relationship has gotten stronger than ever and I love you more as time passes by."

Seulgi blushed hard hearing that.Seeing that Irene begins giggling and says,"Aw...my bear is blushing.You are too cute."

Seulgi covers her face and says,"You are getting greasier each day.Having Seungwan was enough.Now luvies won't be able to handle two greasy people."

Irene,"My greasiness is limited to just you unlike Seungwan who throws compliments to everyone left and right."

Seulgi,"You better not flirt with anyone else unnie."

"I cannot promise that,love."

Seulgi begins smacking Joohyun's shoulder repeatedly."I won't talk to you ever if you do that."

"Can you refrain yourself from talking to me when you love my attention,babe." Irene winks at her.

"Yah, you are mine and mine only."says Seulgi sitting on her lap hugging her tightly settling her face on Irene's neck.

"Yes I am just yours and you are just mine.By the way what is Wendy doing now."

"Wendy is in the kitchen baking who knows what."

They are now slowly dozzing off.

Sooyoung is busy watching a new movie she recently downloaded to watch it on a free day.Yeri is going through social media and something caught her attention regarding their music show in KBS.She is surprised she did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter