The Question(Part 2)

BALANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Blackpink dorm

Jennie is not in the dorm since she decided to visit her parents.Jisoo is busy playing games.Lisa and Rose are sitting on the couch talking.

Lisa,"Babe What do we do for today?I am full of energy."

Rose,"I don't know.Do we go on a date?Jennie unnie is not here.Jisoo unnie will keep on playing games all day.So we are together."

Lisa,"That's great.By the way do you know why did Jennie unnie leave for her home.She just visited her family recently.I am not saying she should not visit home but she seems troubled recently."

Rose,"I think so too.These past weeks...She hasn't really been bright like she gets lost in her own world.She did not raise her voice or scolded when we got too wild and made whole lot of noise."

Lisa,"She did not talk back when I .She let me get away when I annoyed her often.That's strange knowing her."

Rose,"I am kinda scared.You know how she gets quiet when something is troubling her."

Lisa,"When you say that I cannot help but think the same.What might be bothering her then?She gets hate often from people without doing anything but recently there hasn't been hate directed towards her that it has to affect her severely.Hate is an inevitable part of the success you get.She said it herself."

Rose,"I know she is strong enough not to be affected by some hateful words.That's routine for us.She has become significantly quieter since the music show KBS."

Lisa,"Nothing really happened that day.I can't think of something.We were having a good time with Red velvet members too.Wait let's check social media.There must have been something we missed and Jennie unnie found out first."

Rose,"You are right about that.Let's do it."

Lisa and Rose are going through social media and an article caught both their attention.They decide to check it.They are very surprised about it.

Lisa,"Uh babe I don't understand this.They are showing that Jennie unnie and Wendy unnie kinda hate eachother or something along this line."

Rose,"But why did they not interact with eachother that's the main question here.People make it anything they want.That's the harsh truth."

Lisa,"Yes you are right and it is worse when talking about idols.Do you think this affected Jennie unnie?"

Rose sighs and says,"Maybe. This seems to be the only thing written on social media that has caught everyone's attention involving Jennie unnie."

Lisa,"I was fine talking to Wendy unnie.She did not seem like she hated us or she did not want to talk to us."

Rose,"Yes I had fun talking to her that we e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter