The Answer(Part 2)

BALANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is at her home.Her parents are very happy to see her.But as time passes by they are worried about her daughter since she is inside her room and not coming out.They think their daughter may be exhausted which is totally normal since she lives the life of an idol.There is really no space to slack off when you are an idol.Self discipline is a must.They know that but they are worried if Jennie has been pushing herself too hard to prove herself because people criticises her often for being lazy,y, boastful and many other along these lines.She always shrugs when asked how does it feel to be one of the most hated idols but they know it hurts Jennie everytime when she is overlooked and not appreciated for her efforts to be a better artist.Luckily blinks and her members are always on her side.They are grateful for the support Jennie gets and she needs it because they know she might seem untouchable with that aura of hers but inside she is just a timid person passionate about music. So they are talking whether to approach Jennie or not.

J's mom,"I think we should talk to her.She seems lost in her own world.Something must be bothering her."

J's dad,"You are right.But do you think she will tell us right away?"

J's mom,"I don't know.But it doesnot hurt to try.She must have already confided to her members anyway."

J's dad,"You can never know that.She may not have since she does not want to burden them.You know her.She does not open up easily."

J's mom,"Okay then.Let's talk to her."

They are in front of Jennie's room.Jennie hears knocks on her door.She must have dozed off.She checks the time and it's not dinner time yet then what does her parents want now.Any way she gets up and opens the door.

Jennie sleepily says,"Mom  Dad  Is there something you want to tell me that's important cause if it's not I want to sleep."

J's dad," Actually there is.But sorry to disturb you.Go to sleep now."

Jennie,"Wait I am going to wash up then join you guys.It takes some time for me to get asleep and I am up now.So I will join you guys in the living room."

J's mom,"Are you sure sweetie?We can talk later."

Jennie,"100% sure mom.Go on now.I will join you."

Jennie after washing her face getting rid of the sleep joins her parents who are acting a bit weird giving looks to eachother.She frowns upon that.

Jennie," Is there something wrong?Yoy guys seem a bit nervous.It's just me,your daughter."

J's mom,"Not at all.We are just worried about you.You seem not you today.You get what I mean,right?"

Jennie,"Huh,I am fine mom.Why do you ask that?"

J's dad,"You seem troubled and exhausted.We know you are exhausted from schedules but this time it feels like it's more than that."

J's mom,"You can always tell us what's bothering you or your members.They got your back."

Jennie,"I know it.Thanks for asking if I am fine or not.But there isn't anything for you to worry about."

J's dad,"It's our duty to look after our children as parents.No need to thank us.If you say you are fine,we believe you."

J's mom,"You don't have to bear all your burden when there are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter