Hush Now Baby (Dom!Minnie x Shushu)

Short drabbles of Shushu being a bottom for everyone because she's my bias lol

.

I may or may not have gone a bit too far with my clinginess on Soojin unnie today.

Damn it ah I'm scared.

I'm sure she'll come to me again tonight,no doubt about it.

Minnie unnie had..for some reason,been visiting our dorm in secret every night only when both Miyeon and Soojin are fast asleep.

Her reasons for coming in unannounced are quite..well,how do I explain this?

Me and Minnie unnie..a-are in a somewhat weird relationship.

Let me explain.

It started back in our last day of promotion for the Dumdi Dumdi era.

The two of us were alone in the practice room,with the rest of the members going home earlier to rest while me and Minnie unnie stay because I had asked for help in my vocal lessons.

In which was approved by our Leader Soyeon unnie,so all things were good.

That is ..Until..they're not.

I can't exactly remember how it came to that but soon I find myself bended over the couch,with one of Minnie unnie's hand buried deep inside my pajama,rubbing my roughly as she nips down at the back of my neck.

It was scary at first as I felt so many weird sensations on my body,though good and overwhelming,the way her touch burned my skin made me want to push Minnie away..

But Minnie...she pushed me down on the couch and told me to stay still and be a good girl for her,that everything will be alright and that she just wanted to make me feel good.

"Ah-Ahh!Minn-Hmp"

My moans at that time was silenced by her hand as her other continued on ing me relentlessly,I may have come once or twice already but my unnie didn't stop.

She wanted more from me,and so until both of my knees are on the ground and my face low on the couch,Minnie unnie ed into my core so hard and fast that all I could do was to try and close my legs in hopes of slowing down her assault.

But doing such a thing only made her go faster and rougher,and soon..

I found myself coming again on her fingers for the 3rd time that night,my eyes filled with tears as my entire body get overwhelmed by the pleasure minni e unnie had brought to me into.

After all was done,I sat still with my juices running down my thighs.

I felt her place a gentle kiss on my nape,her hands carresing my hips affectionally as if she havent just ed my brains out while we're still clothed.

"Let's continue our lesson tommorow Shushu,you must be so tired"

She whispered onto my ear.

She stood up from our position and slowly off the remaining residual of my pleasure from her fingers.

The mere sight of it was lewd and outright scandalous,yet...I was not disgusted..by what we just did.
Does-does this mean Minnie likes me??

This..this kind of stuff are the things you only do with your lover right??

At that time those kinds of questions had plague me all the way through our way home.
I thought that we were going to discuss about it when we get home but...

Minnie unnie didn't even speak to me about it the next day,acting like everything is normal and she definetly didn't just me in our practice room.

I was confused,angry and frustrated by her behavior.

Confused because I have no idea if Minnie actually likes me or is just..you know, at that time and place.

But why me?

Wasn't she with Miyeon unnie?

And She knows that the woman ...I love is soojin unnie,I tell her that almost everyday.

But..still.

I,moving on.

I'm partly
Angry because she had taken my first time like that in our practice room of all places!

I didn't even get to touch myself that way in all my years of living in this world,because Im scared of doing it by myself.

Yet..YET she just had to..

Take it like that.

Damn it,anyways.

Back to the topic in hand.

Minnie unnie had eventually...done it again,but this time.

she sneaked onto our dorm so late at night.

How she knows the pass code to our door is something I wish to know,but for now.

My main concern back then is how I was suddenly awaken by wet kisses trailing down my neck to my collarbone.

At first I thought it was just haku or Mata wishing to wake me and play but BOI did I feel those familiar gigantic hands slither down my slightly chubby stomach.

"U-unnie?"

I whimpered as she lightly pinched my tummy,giggling quietly to herself.

'Hush now baby,just let me do this for you okay?

She hushed me,pulling down my sleep pajamas down to my knees.
 

I saw her bit her lower lip as she stares down at my ..

Oh god .

"Ah!"

I yelped in surprise as suddenly two fingers penetrated my core,wasting no time as she fingers me.

Author's p.o.v

Minnie knew of the time limit she has on the maknae,so she made sure to make the most of it by casually ing Shuhua's to the earnest with one goal in mind.

Make her so hard she won't be able to move a muscle for tommorow's practice.

That should serve as her punishment for getting too close to Soojin again.

The vocalist knew of Shuhua's infatuation with their group's main dancer,but the thing is.

Minnie loves shuhua.

She wants to have the youngest all to herself.

To be the one to receive her love and affection as Soojin is too much of a coward to recopriate to her feelings.

But Minnie isn't.

Nicha Yotararak isn't afraid to take what she wants.

Which is why,the first time she took Shuhua for good was the happiest moment of her life.

Being the only one to hear her wanton cries of pleasure,to feel the way she would clench around her fingers oh so deliciously tight is sending Minnie to ing heaven.

Sure the Maknae was against it at first,mainly because she was confused and scared but Minnie,in her own twisted little world have made herself believe that the maknae enjoyed it as much as she did the first time.

Otherwise,she would have pushed her away,slapped her,tell the members about of the sin they just did.

But Shuhua didn't do any of that.

She didn't even complain and just..

Took everything Minnie could offer to her like the good girl that she is.

To hell with Soojin,Yeh Shuhua is hers now.

And she would make sure to remind the maknae of that every single day and in every ing way till all she could think about is how good Minnie makes her feel.

Just like now.
Shuhua under her control.

Desperately begging for release.

Making the older purr as she felt Shuhua bashfully spreads her leg to give Minnie more space to move into.

"M-min U-unnie ah,it feels to good Im scared"

She heard shuhua cry out softly,holding on to her broad shoulders as her fingers in and out on Shuhua's .
 

"Your so ing wet Shuhua,ah I love it"
Minnie continued on pumping her fingers inside Shuhua,only this time she did it slowly in order to enjoy the view of Shuhua's face drowning in pure bliss.

"Hnng Un-unnie please"

The poor maknae is pretty much gasping for breath now.

Feeling so good as Minnie added another finger inside,making her whimper out loud which made a sleeping soojin that lays about the bed on the other side of the room,shook awake.

 

hearing the girl she cares so much cry like that washed away her drowsiness and so.

She sat up slowly,and despite the pitch black darkness of the room.

Soojin Looked at Shuhua and Minnie's way,completely oblivious to the fact that the two of them are ing underneath the covers of the maknae's bed

"Shuhua....are you alright?"
 

~~~~~
A/n: If you guys are aware of my other stories you know how much I love cliff hangers :)))
HAHAHA anyways :))

I hope you enjoy this one,who knows I might make a part two

 

also I drew something to go along with this chapter!