!!!

Short drabbles of Shushu being a bottom for everyone because she's my bias lol

Yo!Just a quick question but which ship or prompt would you like me to do next?
(After I get at least 5-10 responses I would delete this and proceed on working on everything hahaha)


Please do comment down which one you want me to work on first or if you want to request something for me to write :00

 1.  Hush Now Baby (Minnie x Shuhua)
    Minnie unnie wants to love Shuhua. even if she has to secretly sneak in at the maknae's dorm every single night just so she could burn the image of Shuhua's ethereal beauty on her mind.

"Keep it down baby Shu,unless you want everyone to see you with your legs spread wide open for me then you better keep yourself quiet."

 Basically this chapter is just Minnie secretly ing shuhua underneath the covers as the other two members,Soojin and Miyeon sleep peacefully through the night :))

 2.  Bathroom Break 
 
   Yuqi wants to relieve her tension and the only plausible way she can do that is through Shuhua :))

  A chapter where Yuqi loses control over shuhua looking too adorable wearing that lion onesie that she just HAD to pull her in on a bathroom stall,bend her over and just Shuhua till she's satisfied.

"This is your fault for being too adorable babe"

 (Ya'll know that one iconic vlive in HWAA era were Shuhua breaks a ing a table?? HAHHA bro she looks so cute in that Outfit I LITERALLY JUST CANT WITH HER AHHH)

 3. Leader's Command
  
 To keep things simple Shuhua was being such a brat to everyone especially towards miyeon that Soyeon finds herself having to discipline the maknae for it
:))

I live for a scary,strict Dom Soyeon who gets all soft after she's done punishing shuhua for her misbehavior.

"Baby I'm sorry was that too much?I promise to be gentler on you next time okay?Here let unnie kiss the pain away"

 4. Ride me (Miyeon x Shuhua)

Miyeon is frustrated over the fact that Shuhua would always cling onto Soojin for fan service whenever they're on cam

So one day,when a certain maknae goes a little too far with her flirting,the eldest unnie of (G)I-DLE had finally lose her .

"If you wanna make it up to me babe then you better yourself on my like your life depends on it"

"Otherwise I'll do it myself and ruin you for anyone else for the next few days"

So uh to summarize it,Miyeon gets jealous and wants to reassure herself that The only woman shuhua could ever want and love is her and her alone.

Which is why,she makes the youngest ride her collasal inside the practice room where the door is unlocked and almost anyone can walk in on them ing on the couch..

 5. Can we have our maknae back? (OT5 X Shuhua)
 Jealous!OT5 when they started noticing that Shuhua have been hanging out with Tzuyu a little bit too often for their own liking.

So what's the best way to get their intentions of wanting Shuhua back?

Well how about we give her a "treat" on our way home inside the van?

Since obviously these es cannot for the love of god,wait till they get home :)))


 6.Inspiration (Soyeon x Shuhua)
 
 Have you ever wondered how Soyeon's hit song Oh my god came to life?Just who and what were her inspirations to make such a good song?

Well,let's just say that her maknae has a habit of calling out on god in their most intimate moments.
 

Lol