Futa!Soojin x Shuhua

Short drabbles of Shushu being a bottom for everyone because she's my bias lol

(A/N: Warning!This chapter is a Futa!Soojin x Shushu! is mentioned but not that graphic.Just know that I'm extremely bad at this kind of scenes so please,let me live just this once AA)

Seo Soojin is not a softie.

She's not really into vanilla things when it comes to and would always go for a quick roughie to get her day started with one of her previous buddies.

Old but still usable for her pleasure.

But that was all in the past.

Surprisingly,the -Girl/Fox Demon Seo Soojin,had changed for the better (?)

She no longer s any girl she thinks is hot,doesn't seduce them,then leave them broken for anyone else the moment the Sun sets once again in the morning.

Mildly satisfied and bored with her life.

No,Seo Soojin is now a better woman.

Or so she thinks For the love of her life,the only woman in this world who has this special authority over her.

Her Seo Shuhua.

Originally named as Yeh Shuhua but that girl is ing married to Soojin so obviously her name now is Seo Shuhua
:))

The previously known goddess of the underworld is now wrapped around a mere mortals finger.

Both figuratively and literally.

Soojin as mentioned before,is not soft nor gentle with her buddies.

But when it comes to Shuhua?

She would wipe away Shuhu's tears when the union between the two of them became too much,whispering gentle whispers of comfort,telling her how much of a good girl she is for taking her so ing well.

But at the same time,will still continue on her long hard s just to see her wife tremble on her .

Scratching,whining,begging,crying for release.

Soojin doesn't give it to her first,wanting to see the girl she loves so much break from the pleasure that only she can provide.

Ruin her for any man or woman,so that Shuhua would never leave her side.

Yes,once Shuhua became truly comfortable with her.

Soojin will ask for her to be one true consort in Hell.

And become a demon like her.

But that discussion is for yet another day,let's go back to the matter in hand.

"Ah-!Soojin pl-please"

Hearing her cry in pleasure had never once failed to make Soojin go crazy with desire.

She wants more of her desperation,but at the same time the loving look Shuhua's expressive orbs will have as she kiss the latter's cheek.

 

trailing down rough nips of  her teeth from Shuhua's creamy white skin.

​​​​​​the image of her being anything but cruel to anyone might have come out as weird,but the thing is.

soojin is too ing whipped for the human to care about her image as a Relentlessly Cruel Fox Demon of the underworld.

Because Soojin loves everything about Shuhua.

And Soojin will do absolutely anything just to make her happy and satisfied.

Because,Seo Soojin is in love with Shuhua.

 

 

that would be a fact no in this world to the back,can change.

~~~~~~

 

a/n: Feel free to leave down requests of Shuhua with any member of (G)I-DLE only HHAHA