Embarrassing

Falling For You - A Chansoo Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo didn’t know which was more embarrassing: Seeing his hot, muscled roommate (and what a toned Chanyeol-ssi had!) or being pushed by said hot, muscled roommate on a wheelchair back into their apartment.

 

Chanyeol appeared to be more concerned than the doctor was, and asked diligently what he could do to help Kyungsoo as the smaller one recuperated.

 

“It’s just a sprain,” Kyungsoo retorted, as Chanyeol once again effortlessly transferred him to the couch with great care.

 

The taller one gently propped Kyungsoo’s bandaged and braced leg on a pillow, checking that it was comfortably elevated. “Still, you shouldn’t put too much weight on it, if you want to recover after a few days,” Chanyeol reminded, causing Kyungsoo to lean back as far as he could on the sofa because the taller one was leaning in a little too close.

 

“Anything you need,” Chanyeol told him softly, looking at him intently. “I’m here for you, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo swallowed and nodded.

 

“I’ll just return the wheelchair to the landlord, and I’ll get your crutches from the car. Do you want some water? Food?”

 

Kyungsoo had to chuckle then, not really this used to being fawned over. “I’ll be fine, Chanyeol-ssi. You’re just going one floor down.”

 

Chanyeol grinned, that deep dimple on his left cheek showing. “I know. I’ll be right back.”

 

And Kyungsoo stared at the door, even after Chanyeol left, shaking his head in disbelief because it was that deceptively innocent smile that made him lose his balance and fall from the stepladder in the first place.

 

He messaged Baekhyun and took a picture of the brand new leg brace on his left leg. Baekhyun replied with a shocked emoji and insisted on coming over to check on him.

 

“It’s fine. Chanyeol is with me.”

 

“Chanyeol-ssi, huh?” Baekhyun teased. “Okay, I get it.”

 

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo replied in irritation.

 

“This is your chance to get him alone. You know how you always talk about his transformation and how you didn’t know he was actually that handsome…”

 

“I didn’t say that—”

 

“Yes, you did, several times, and I can send you proofs of our KakaoTalk messages, but the point is I believe you like him and I also think the attraction is mutual.”

 

“What…?”

 

“It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter