Eunhyuk's Decision

Airport Lovers [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae becomes Eunhyuk’s boyfriend and they have been date for 4 months. They feel happy because they understand each other. It feels like they know each other for a long time but they only meet for few months only. Donghae always supports Eunhyuk and Super Junior, tells how much he loves him. Eunhyuk tries to balance his schedule with dating Donghae so they can meet. But Donghae doesn’t mind if they don’t see each other. He just wants Eunhyuk to know he always support him.

Eunhyuk introduces Donghae to his group members as his boyfriend 3 weeks after they date. The members tease Eunhyuk so much but he doesn’t mind. He is very happy.

Leeteuk congratulates them but he warns them to be careful. Sasaeng could be anywhere and will ruin their relationship. Heechul says they can stay together because Eunhyuk live alone. So Leeteuk is not worry. He knows they can take care of each other.

Donghae moves in with Eunhyuk when Eunhyuk ask him to. They want to stay close all the time. So Donghae agrees. They are happy. They have everyday and make out every time. When Donghae fly to other country or Eunhyuk is busy with schedules, they will call or text each other a lot. Eunhyuk loves Donghae so much he can’t hide his feeling.

"Hyung, I want to marry him."

All SUJU members surprise hear Eunhyuk’s confession. Ryeowook looks behind to see if anyone hear them but the practice room have them alone. They are practicing for a new comeback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter