I like you

Airport Lovers [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU SUBS TO MY STORY!!! <3

 

The last time he meets Eunhyuk and Super Junior is 3 days ago. Donghae is in Seoul at the moment. He does his job like usual. He attends the passengers, give foods, clean the place, and help the passengers put their bags on the top shelf. He work hard everyday. He feels happy to work as a steward.

He talks a lot with Eunhyuk on the phone everyday. On the day Eunhyuk gives his phone number to Donghae, they texting each other a lot. That night, Eunhyuk sends a text to Donghae. He tells him about a interview Eunhyuk will do now. Donghae wishes him luck and he goes to sleep.

They text again on the next morning, every night and day. Donghae feels very happy he get to message Eunhyuk. It feels like dreaming because he can talk with his favorite idol. This only happened in dreams or drama he watches in TV but Donghae experiences it in real life. He is so happy everyday since the day he meets Eunhyuk.

Donghae’s love for Eunhyuk grows big everyday. He wonders if he can keep this feeling alone. He should not tell anyone to protect Eunhyuk and Super Junior.

He gets a message from Eunhyuk one afternoon. The SJ dancer tells him he will return to Seoul tonight. But the plane not the one Donghae works for. Eunhyuk tells him the SUPER JUNIOR SUPER SHOW is big success. But Donghae already knows that. He watches the concert in IG.

"Donghae shii, I want to tell something important with you. Can we talk again tonight?"

Eunhyuk sends the message. Donghae says yes. He puts his phone away to focus on work. He feels very nervous. The night is still far. He waits for Eunhyuk’s plane to land.

What is this important thing Eunhyuk wants to say to him?

 

 

 

 

That night Donghae is off from work. He is at home waiting for Eunhyuk to text him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter