Hello SJ!

Airport Lovers [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I change few thing to make the story longer and fix grammar. I combine 2 chapter here. I think my lessons pay off! xD enjoy~ I will update more tomorrow i have to sleep now!

 

Donghae is confuse. He doesn’t know what to do. He panic! He can’t move. People is looking at them now. Luckily Kibum comes to his rescue. He pulls him to the side. He let SUPER JUNIOR Siwon, Eunhyuk (Donghae’s love interest) and the rest of members to pass. Kibum apologize and push Donghae to bow too.

“It’s alright. Don’t worry about it.” It’s Leeteuk. OMG IT’S LEE ING TEUK TALKING TO THEM! Donghae admires the leader so much. He is a amazing leader! There is Yesung and Kyuhyun too! They look at him weirdly but Shindong at the back is smiling at Donghae. Ryeowook waves his hands too!! Donghae loves the sassy maknae! KRY is amazing!!

Eunhyuk takes a sit right beside Siwon. In front him is Managernim Yongsun. Everyone sit at the place.

“You can meet them later. We have work!” Kibum whispers to him. Donghae sighs. He wants to meet Eunhyuk but Kibum is right. He has to work.

The plane takeoff.

 

 

 

Donghae takes care the back area. Taemin at the front where SJ seat. Taemin knows he loves SJ so he promises get their autograph for Donghae.

Donghae go to counter to rest. He doesn’t notice someone come from behind his. Donghae turns around when he hear footsteps. He is surprised to see who.

It is Eunhyuk! He is here!

"Umm...Hello." Eunhyuk say and Donghae feel he can faint. The very handsome, attractive and beautiful Eunhyuk in front of him! Donghae don’t know how to react. "Someone use the toilet at the front. Can I use the back one?"

Donghae only nod. He too surprise to say anything. Eunhyuk pass him by. Donghae turn to call back but he gone behind the curtain. Oh God he miss his chance to ask autograph! Donghae is a fool! He should asks Eunhyuk there!!

Donghae kneels down on the floor. He hits his head with his hands. "Ughh you are fool Lee Donghae!"

 

 

 

Eunhyuk enters the toilet. He closes the door. He carefully take off his black mask and sunglasses to hide his face. He don't want people to recognize him. He look at the mirror see his face is red. Eunhyuk puts one hand to his chest. His heart beats faster.

"That steward is so ing handsome." He remember that perfect face, tan skin and pretty lips. He knows looking the steward he is Eunhyuk’s fan. It makes his heart beats faster. His fan is so handsome and beautiful. He is Eunhyuk’s style.

He wants to talk to him more.

 

 

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Eunhyuk is surprise with the knock by the door. He still in front of mirror try to keep calm after meeting a hot steward minute ago.

"Sir, are you OK inside there? Others wanna use the toilet too."

He hears a female voice speaking. Maybe another stewardess. Eunhyuk checks his face on the mirror, wash his hands and put on the black mask and sunglasses.

He opens the sliding door. A woman wears the Korean Hallyu Airlines uniform is standing in front him. She is smiling softly too to him. "Are you alright, Sir?" She asks again. She speaks in Korean. Her height is tall and her skin white. She look like an actress.

Not beautiful as the hot steward.

"I'm OK. Sorry." Eunhyuk apologize and walks faster to his seat. He looks for the handsome steward but he don’t find him. He is on duty somewhere so he is not here. Eunhyuk feels disappointed.

When he comes back, Yesung teases him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter