017

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mama why you did this?" Chaerin asked eyes brimmed with tears.

 

"I'm doing this to save you," Amy answered.

 

"You're not saving me, you're sending me to my death." She whispered loud enough for the other to hear.

 

"Chaerin what are you talking about?" Seungri asked beside her. 

 

"Uncle stops the car," Chaerin said ignoring Seungri's question. Dongwook looks at her confused. "Stop the car, uncle, they're approaching. Now!!! Dongwook quickly steps on the break.

 

"Chaerin what is happening?" Dongwook asked, now worried. Chaerin wrapped her arms to Seungri, and her tears fell down her face. 

 

"I'm happy to meet you even with just a short period. Now I know how it feels to have a mate who cared for me.  Goodbye Seungri." She whispered and pressed her lips on his cheek then pulled away smiling tears streaming down her face. 

 

"Chaerin, what....but Seungri's eyes widen when she opens the car door, and stepped outside.

 

"Chaerin what you're doing? Get inside the car." Dongwook asked.

 

"Drive back home uncle. It's a trap, mama did this. Silver moon Pack is just a few meters from us,  now drive back home uncle. They wanted me."

 

"No!! Seungri jumped out of the car and went to her. He pulled her in his embrace, now eyes brimmed with tears as well. Amy cried stepping out of the car. 

 

"I'm sorry, but they promise not to hurt anyone. Let us just leave. This is the best for all of us. I'm sorry Dongwook, please tell Dara, and Doctor Park I'm sorry. Now go back, leave us, here." 

 

"How could you do this to your daughter?" Dongwook screamed. "You believe that they won't hurt her? Then you're wrong? She will end up dead. Chaerin gets inside the car. Let's go back."

 

"Too late uncle. They're here. Leave me, save yourself."

 

"No, I won't leave you." Seungri cried this time. "Come on." He dragged her back to the car, but she pushed him away and stood few steps away from him.

 

"No!!! Chaerin, you can't do this. Please, please. Let's just go back. He cried begging. Chaerin smiled sadly, and turn her back at him.

 

"Go Seungri. Uncle hurry."

 

"No!! I promise Jiyong that I'll protect you. If you stay we will stay." More tears streamed down from Chaerin's eyes holding her chest, where her heart feels like being shredded into pieces, hearing Seungri and her uncle begging behind her.

 

"They're here." She whispered, and a group of wolves appeared more or less twenty, some in their human form, and some in their wolf form. Seungri quickly protectively stood in front of her together with Dongwook, and Jay.

 

"Good job Amy. Welcome back my  little Seer." 

 

***

"Bring her back, bring her back," Jennie screamed crying.

 

"Princess what...

 

"It's a trap." We all gasped.

 

"What?"

 

"Save her. Save her please." She begs.

 

"Dara you stay here," Jiyong whispered to me, his body tense.

 

"I'm going. I don't want to be left behind." I quickly answered.

 

"No, you stay here," Jiyong growled. "It's dangerous for you."

 

"No, I'm going. I can fight. I can protect myself." I run upstairs and grab my bow, and arrow at the corner of my room, as well as my dagger inside my drawer. I wore my combat boots, and slipped the dagger in and full my quiver with arrows, and slung it in my shoulder before I went back downstairs.

 

"Uncle." Jiyong motion to my father to hold me but, I quickly sprinted outside.

 

"Dara!! My father ran after me with the other. I won't stay behind knowing my family, and friends are in danger. Jiyong tackled me a minute after but I pushed him away.

 

"I won't stay here. I won't be at ease thinking you are out there, fighting.  I can help. I promise I'll stay hidden. I don't need to get closer. I have my arrows. We don't know how many of them. Please let me go.

 

"Dara, please stay here." Daddy pleaded.

 

"Just stay here, please. I can't fight properly if you're there. My concentration will always be with you." Jiyong beg, but I shook my head. 

 

"Let me ride on your back so that you won't worry too much." His shoulder deflated, and he looks at my father. 

 

"If you go,  I'll go." Daddy said.

 

"I'll go too," Jennie said with determination. 

 

"Then all of us going," Bom said like an amazon girl holding a pistol in her hand. "We don't know how many of them, the more number we have, the bigger the chance we could defeat them." Seunghyun shoulder deflated, but don't say anything.

 

"Daesung, you stay," Youngbae said, but he quickly shook his head.

 

"I'm going. I'm fine now." He said with Minzy standing beside him. Jiyong let out a defeated sigh. 

 

"Be careful everyone." He whispered. "We should move with our wolf form, it's faster and easier." He said, and take off his clothes living his boxer, and the other followed except me, Bom, and Daddy. Daddy has a pistol in his hand too. I know the bullets are silver like my arrows, and dagger the weakness of werewolves. I ride on Jiyong's back, Bom at Seunghyun, and Daddy on Youngbae.

 

Jiyong with his midnight fur and a huge size bigger than the other stood proud in front of everyone. Youngbae has dark brown fur, Mino has light brown, Daesung black with patches of white, Seunghyun is light ash, Nanny Yuri is brown too, the same as Minzy, and Jennie is a beautiful grey. I envy them, with a situation like this I wish I can shift too so that I can help, and not just a burden.

 

Slowly Jiyong jog leading the way smelling the air. Slowly he picked up his pace, and a few minutes he sprinted off.  I held on to his fur tightly preventing myself not to fall. The cold air brush my face, and I wished that we are not heading into a war but to a nice place with only me and him, but sadly that wish it won't happen right now because I can't avoid the truth that we are nearing to a bloody fight. I'm scared but I won't just stay behind.  If this keeps happening, I should get used to this. Jiyong being the Prince of werewolves, and a cursed wolf, lots of his race will come for his life, and I won't just watch while they tried to take his life.

 

After half an hour of running Jiyong decrease his pace until he was just jogging, the other jog beside us, snoot up smelling the air.

 

Jiyong faced everyone, and as if they are talking. I read that werewolves can communicate through their mind link. Youngbae and Mino move to the right with daddy still on his back. Seunghyun, Daesung, and Minzy together with Bom to the left. Jiyong looks back at me I lean closer to him, and he my face, and I can see worries in his eyes. They said when werewolves mark their mate they can feel each other feelings, they can feel if one of them is in pain, they can communicate through mind link, but I don't experience any of it, maybe because I am an only half-werewolf, I wish I can. I don't know if Jiyong can. We don't have time to talk after he marks me last night.

 

"Don't worry I will be fine," I assured him, and plant a kiss on his head. He turns his head to Jennie wearing the same worries in her before he turns his head in front of us and moved forward slowly with Jennie beside him. I removed my bow on my shoulder holding it with an arrow ready for any wolf to appear.

 

Not far aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter