005

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wolf growled and slowly took a step towards us. Jiyong growled back and protectively stood in front of me. I nervously held on to his fur, my hands trembling. Jiyong is big but the wolf in front of us is bigger.  He must be an adult wolf while  Jiyong is only fifteen years old, a teenage wolf, and if they fought I'm sure Jiyong will lose.

 

The wolf in front of us looks scary. He has red eyes means he is a rogue, and his fur is very dirty.  I read so many werewolf stories because of Jiyong, and I know a lot about them. He bares his sharp canine, eyes fix to Jiyong.

 

I snuggled more closer to Jiyong when another wolf appears,  smaller than Jiyong. A female wolf and she's bleeding, and beside her, a  pup, limping while walking, and they both look weak. I stepped away from Jiyong and moved toward them, but Jiyong quickly bites my shirt stopping me to get closer to them.

 

"Jiyong let me go. They need help. She's bleeding and the pup looks so weak. Let's help them. The two adult wolf hang their head down a gesture of submission. Jiyong finally let go of me, and I slowly moved toward them with Jiyong beside me ready to protect me in case the wolves in front of us do something to harm me.

 

I slowly reach out my hand to touch the female wolf, but Jiyong bites my shirt again and pulled me a step away from them.

 

"Jiyong, they won't hurt me." I scolded him. He whined, but he growled and bare his canine at them, and the wolves in front of us laid down offering their tummy.  I smile because that's a gesture that they don't mean any harm.

 

I moved toward the female wolf again and pet her head. She whimpered. She has light brown fur, with dirt all over her, and she has brown eyes and I gasped and quickly pulled my hand away from her to see a wound on her side. Jiyong quickly becomes alert then nudge me a few feet away from them. 

 

I keep my eyes on the female wolf, and tears fell from my eyes. My heart feels heavy looking at her, and her pup crying beside her. Jiyong growled louder baring his canines ready to attack them.

 

"Jiyong stop. Call daddy, call daddy, please call Daddy. She need help." Jiyong barked and growled at me. I know he won't leave me behind.  "Then let's bring them back home so that daddy can help them." He growled at me again. "Please Jiyong. She has a wound and the pup is weak. They're going to die if we don't help them. A growled rambled inside his chest then he howled. The male wolf stood up and protectively stood in front of the female and the pup.

 

A few minutes later, uncle Dongwook, uncle Kush, uncle Jay, and uncle Gino, came. "Rogue. Stay away from them Dara" Uncle Dongwook screamed in panic and pulled me away from them. "Jiyong leave, bring Dara with you." He ordered.

 

"No, I won't go home. They need help. Help them, uncle. The female wolf is wounded and the pup is weak. Bring them, home uncle, so that daddy can help them."

 

"No Dara they're dangerous. Now go home."

 

"No!! Help them." I cried this time. Help them, uncle. I think they're attacked by wild animals. They need help, they're harmless uncle."

 

"How did you know that. Wolf can't talk."

 

"Uncle just help them. Please."

 

"But they're rogues."  He snarled. I cried more. 

 

"Uncle please, please help them."

 

"No Dara." I bawled then kneeled in front of them.  "What are you doing?" Dongwook screamed and pulled me up. 

 

"I'm kneeling in front of you so that you'll help them. Uncle, I saw Jiyong in them. Jiyong is like them, they were cast away, and I imagine Jiyong would be like them if Daddy didn't bring him home. Jiyong would be roaming around with another wolf chasing after him like them. Please uncle, their pup is so young, she will die and the female if we didn't help them, and just leave them behind."

 

"Dara, can't you see what was in front of you? It's a giant wolf, that can devour you any minute from now."

 

"They won't,  I know that. I know when I saw one. They are not savage wolves. They're like Jiyong. Harmless. I know when I saw a dangerous wolf just by looking in their eyes."

 

 "Dara!! Uncle said in a warning tone.

 

"Uncle please." He let out a sighed in defeat. "Just go home."

 

"But uncle."

 

"Okay! Okay! I'll help them. Just go home, and see if your dad is there. If he sent him here. And you just stay at home. Got it?"

 

"Ok, thank you, uncle." I hug him and climbed at Jiyong back and we took off.

 

***

 

"Shift." Dongwook commanded as soon as Dara and Jiyong were out of sight." The werewolves in front of them quickly shifted, and the female cried and hug her pup who stays on her wolf form.

 

"Help us, please help my wife and pup." The male pleaded.

 

"You're a rogue how can you assured us that you won't harm  us." 

 

"We won't I promise that to you. We've been rogue for a long time. We are just leaving peacefully five miles in the north. We live with the human in a small town but two days ago a group of werewolves came into town, and kill everyone. But we escape, but my wife was wounded, and my pup broke her legs. Please help us."

 

"Dongwook." Mr. Park came running toward them.

 

"Sir, rogues."

 

"He's human, does he knew about us?" The male wolf us."

 

"Yes, I know, and be thankful that my daughter was the first one to see you. I'll help you and your family, but I'll only ask you one thing. Don't shift in front of my Daughter. She doesn't know about werewolves"

 

"Thank you."

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Jack and this is my wife Amy, and our daughter Chaerin. She's six years old."

 

"Shift back. My daughter will wonder where the wolves go when she didn't see you with me later."

 

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

 

"I'm Teddy, and they are.

 

"I know them, The King's warriors."

 

"How did you know us."  Dongwook asked?"

 

"Royal tattoo in your wrist, that only belong to the Royal guard. My father is a Royal guard before but died when  rogues broke at the castle."

 

"Then why you're not living inside the castle?" Why you become a rogue?" 

 

"My mother is a human, and left my father when she found out that he's a werewolf and she brought me with her."

 

"Okay, enough with the talk. Let's continue our conversation later, your wife needs to be treated now. Come on shift back to your wolf form." Mr. Park said. Jack quickly shifted into his wolf form but Amy was having a hard time shifting because she was weak, and her wound hurt more, and after a minute of painful shifting, she finally back into her wolf form. While the pup stays on her wolf form.

 

Mr. Park picked up the pup who whimpering in pain, and carry, and led them to his clinic. Dara was already inside when they arrived and everything he needed was already prepared.

 

***

 

Daddy arrived with the wolves, carrying the pup.  He laid her on the operating table and uncle Jay, and uncle Dongwook help the female wolf up at the other table and laid her down.

 

"Cloves." Daddy said, and I quickly pick up the gloves and wear them to his hand. He then cleans the wound of the female wolf then injects her with an anesthetic. The female wolf whimpered while the male her face. I smiled looking at them. Sometimes wolves are more loving and caring than humans, like Jiyong. 

 

Daddy opens his palm in front of me and I already know what he needed. I've been assisting him for many years and I already know the procedure. I handed him the scalpel, and he cut on the wound, and blood gushed out. I quickly wiped it away and daddy cleans the wound. After he cleans it I handed him the needle to sew the wound closed. He injects her an antibiotic after to prevent the wound to be infected, then covered it with gauze. He faced the pup after, who was whimpering. 

 

Daddy checked her whole body. "She has a broken hind leg. I just need to fix his dislocated bones. He said and without warning, twisted her legs, and she cried in pain.

 

"Daddy." I scolded him but ignored me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter